Single Ladies: VH1 Series Cancelled, No Season Four

Single Ladies canceledThere won’t be a fourth season of Single Ladies on VH1. The cable channel has cancelled their original series after three seasons on the air.

In a statement, VH1 said, “We’ve been proud to deliver three seasons of the drama, romance and style that engaged viewers in each episode of Single Ladies. Although we’ve decided not to move forward with another season, we hope to work again with the talented cast, creatives and producers as well as our partners at Flavor Unit Entertainment in the near future. We also thank the show’s fans for their support since the premiere in 2011.”

Single Ladies revolves around the lives of three close female friends who have different views on love, sex, and relationships. The cast includes Denise Vasi, LisaRaye McCoy-Misick, Charity Shea, Kassandra Clementi, Travis Winfrey, Harold House Moore, Terrell Tilford, LeToya Luckett, and D. B. Woodside.

Season three is currently airing and will wrap on March 24th. This season has averaged 2.17 million viewers, a slight decline from season two’s audience of 2.27 million.

The cancellation comes a couple days after VH1 picked up a new drama called Hindsight. The cable channel’s other original scripted series — Hit the Floor — was renewed for a second season last year.

What do you think? Did you like the Single Ladies TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for another year?

Monique Marquez March 4, 2014 at 6:24 am

I love the show I just will not know what to do without single ladies I just love love love this show please continue with season 4 and I love that their in relationship maybe you just need to change the name

Kay March 4, 2014 at 12:15 am

That really sucks loved the show, it’s a lot better than the others with women acting like fools. Sorry to hear this news I won’t be watching the other shows.

Konstance March 3, 2014 at 11:39 pm

I’m really upset about VH-1 cancelling Single Ladies. I love the show. I hope that it gets picked up by another network like the Game did…just don’t change the writer.

Ticked Off March 3, 2014 at 11:33 pm

This is one of my favorite shows and I am very upset that it is cancelled, it just goes to show that Vh1 rather have ratchet, ghetto, fighting all the time type of shows airing on their station. It is hard to find something for adults to watch, and once you do it gets cancelled.

Me March 3, 2014 at 11:14 pm

This is a bumper and what y’all need to be CX is that dumb basketball wife of LA. Single ladies wsd a good show and decent. That’s goes to show uou rather air women degrating themselves than a simple good show…

Anonymous March 3, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Loved single ladies.Will miss t.

Anonymous March 3, 2014 at 10:11 pm

This is a good decent show. I looked forward to it each week. Maybe Oprah will pick it up.

Mel March 3, 2014 at 10:07 pm

I am so upset that Single Ladies got cancelled. I hope VH1 knows that this is a horrible mistake. I love this show….AAAWWWWWHHHHHH!!!

Tish March 3, 2014 at 3:04 am

Im mad as he’ll Single Ladies is a good show. Its unfortunate that Vh1 would rather have shows that promote fowl language and violence on instead of this descent show.

Brandi March 1, 2014 at 1:20 pm

I’ve enjoyed every season and I will hate to see Single ladies go! My next email will be to vh1. #SaveSingleLadies

Kiya March 1, 2014 at 12:19 pm

This show should not be cancelled. We have an abundance of ratchet reality shows, why take away a decent show? VH1 should rethink this decision.

Davidh March 1, 2014 at 7:04 am

I’m surprise that last that long

honeycomb March 1, 2014 at 3:56 am

Omg. I can’t believe this I hope another network picks it up

JMSwain March 1, 2014 at 12:04 am

I hate the idea of the show not having a fourth season. I guess us fans will have to knock down Vh1 doors to bring the show back. They did it for The Game so why not do it for Single Ladies!

Tay February 28, 2014 at 11:58 pm

This just really, really, really sucks, a good successful show like this on a network like VH-1. The past and current ratings are actually good for VH-1.