Super Fun Night: Season One Ratings

Super Fun Night ratingsRebel Wilson has starred in poplular movies like Pitch Perfect and Bridesmaids. So, you would think that her new ABC sitcom, Super Fun Night, would be a big ratings hit. But is it? Will the show be renewed for a second season of end up cancelled like most of the other new shows?

Super Fun Night follows the lives of Kimmie Boubier (Wilson) and her two roommates/best friends (Liza Lapira and Lauren Ash). They’ve always spent time with each other instead of venturing out into the dating world but that all changes when Kimmie meets a sexy lawyer (Kevin Bishop) at work.

5/9 update: ABC has cancelled Super Fun Night after one season.

Final season averages: 1.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.10 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Super Fun Night TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

56 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Wendy Pick says

I absolutely love this show. The musical production of “The Phantom of the Opera” during the next-to-last episode was gorgeous. The beautiful singing gave me goose bumps. What a talented cast — they can do comedy & make beautiful music.

2. Lar says

I love this show and truly look forward to every weekly show. So keep it on!! It’s a great show and I think rebel wilson is awesomely funny!!

3. Jess says

OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! PLEASE PLEASE DON’T CANCEL IT!!! Rebel is hilarious and I can’t say enough about Kevin Bishop!! The man can do no wrong!!!!

4. iris says

no cancelen el show, esta genial y es una comedia bastante diferente y entretenida para toda la familia, algo dificil de ver en estos tiempos…..great

5. silvia says

I love Super Fun Night!!!!!!!!
    I think it´s a new concept of TV serie. It´s so funny and also provides a different point of view about life!!!
    The message it´s very hopeful because encourages many people to continue fighting for their dreams…

6. Stacie says

Please keep this show!! I love this show! Its such a good comedic relief to all the reality crap and overload of crime stuff. I live Kimmie and her pals and all the fun she gets herself into!

7. Save Super Fun Night says

New Twitter account – please follow.
    Hopefully us fans can help save the show.
    We need a Season 2!

it’s @SuperFunNightS2

8. Kelsey says

I love this show we have family because of this show it is so funny!! Lobe rebel willson. Please do not cancel I give it 10000000+ rating!!!!

9. Cindy says

I think this show has possibilities to go further. Give it more time please. Advertise it.
    Have the star be in another movie. It’s just too cute to let go yet. Cindy

10. anabelp says

This became my favorite show ever !! All of the characters are truly relatable and I just love Kimmie(Rebel) … I really hope theres more seasons to come !