Super Fun Night: Rebel Wilson Sitcom Cancelled by ABC

Super Fun Night canceledTo no surprise, ABC has cancelled Super Fun Night after one season and 17 episodes.

Super Fun Night follows the lives of Kimmie Boubier (Wilson) and her two roommates/best friends (Liza Lapira and Lauren Ash). They’ve always spent time with each other instead of venturing out into the dating world but that all changes when Kimmie meets a sexy lawyer (Kevin Bishop) at work.

The sitcom had a very positive start last October but the ratings quickly declined. The season (now series) finale on February 19th drew just a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.67 million viewers.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of this sitcom? Should it have been cancelled?

paige November 21, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Super pissed absolutely love this show :(

Tina Harral November 21, 2014 at 5:30 am

I really loved the show I am sad it is not going to be on Rebel Wilson is so funny and I really liked her as a lawyer and the rest of the characters loved them too! come on ABC bring it back

Mary Ann November 19, 2014 at 7:51 am

I am soo disappointed. I always looked forward to that show because it made me laugh so hard and was a great stress reliever. I just thought it had not yet started its season and just now looked it up becUse I need to laugh. ABC made a big mistake. I will send them my therapy bills.

Anonymous November 19, 2014 at 7:30 am

I am soooo disappointed. I just thought it was starting mid-season. I looked forward to it each week as it provided me with a lot if laughs and a great release after a stressful workday. PLEASE reconsider!!!

Joey November 15, 2014 at 7:31 am

It was the one show that made me laugh out loud. I was wondering why I hadn’t seen it this season and just googled it to find out it was cancelled. I’m disappointed. I thought it was a wonderful show and I looked forward to seeing it each week.

anonymes November 13, 2014 at 10:11 am

Please bring it back I realy loved the show and couldn’t wait for the second season until I found out that it was canceled…