Take It All: Season One Ratings

Take It All TV show ratingsHowie Mandel is back with a new game show on NBC, Take It All. Will this one stay on the air for years like Deal or No Deal or, will it be quickly canceleld instead? We’ll have to wait and see to find out.

The first season of Take It All is being aired on various nights on NBC. The network has ordered seven episodes. Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the first season, the best way to tell if Take It All will be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 12/17/12
1.5 in the demo (+36% change) with 4.5 million. (These are fast affiliate numbers and will be updated to reflect the national ratings when they are available.)

Episode 01-05: Friday, 12/14/12
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 4.7 million. (These are fast affiliate numbers and will be updated to reflect the national ratings when they are available.)

Episode 01-04: Thursday, 12/13/12
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.93 million (+16% change).
Season averages: 1.50 in the demo with 4.84 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 12/12/12
1.1 in the demo (-50% change) with 3.40 million (-53% change).
Season averages: 1.65 in the demo with 5.29 million.

Episode 01-02: Tuesday, 12/11/12
2.2 in the demo (0% change) with 7.18 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 2.20 in the demo with 7.18 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 12/10/12
2.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 7.12 million total viewers.
Season average: 2.2 in the demo with 7.12 million.

What do you think? Do you like the Take It All TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Nice December 15, 2012 at 1:39 pm

When will the networks realize that watching people betray one another is not fun. We would rather watch contestants win cash and prizes from the “big-no-named-anonymous” corporation that is making all the money in the first place. You really can’t encourage your kids to watch as the show sends the wrong message. The show is booked for seven episodes. That is about right. It won’t last any longer than that. Decent folk won’t watch this. The reason shows like “Deal or No Deal” did well is because the SHOW paid, and any losing was self inflicted by the individual contestant. This show must have been created by the same guy who developed “New Coke”.

VJ December 14, 2012 at 10:30 pm

I’m watching tonite’s show…but I don’t want to see a repeat of what Kim did to Santa Claus, or what last night’s doofus (with his MidWestern morals, as he put it) did to that trusting woman.

NBC….REWORK THIS SHOW’S ENDING, OR CANCEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VJ December 14, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Cancel this show. It’s fun to watch when they both select Keep Mine, but it’s awful to watch someone get duped when some greedy so-and-so takes it all. especially when they’re making a plea to agree and how their money will change their life.

Monday’s and Thursday’s episode left me upset.

Socrates Spinoza December 14, 2012 at 7:46 pm

I still feel morally upset about this show and by what Kim did to John (and to his wife, kids, and grandkids). As a result, I’ve kept thinking about the moral issues this show and Kim raised, and I want to state a few more points: 1) If Kim’s greedy, selfish deception and betrayal against John and his family continues to upset me (and I’m no relation to John), I wonder if John and his family members might be mentally wounded or emotionally troubled for a long time to come because of Kim’s harm to them. If so, what moral responsibility does Kim have to John and his family for harming them financially and psychologically? 2) I think Kim needs to make amends for her immoral, harmful actions by publicly apologizing to John and by giving him back his share of Kim’s winnings. If Kim refuses to correct her moral failing, even after serious reflection, Kim just makes her moral failing worse. 3) When John mentioned his belief in God, Kim said “I believe that too.” Then Kim promptly violated many religious rules attributed to God in every single religion! (Don’t lie and deceive, don’t cheat and steal, don’t hurt others, don’t be selfish and greedy, be kind, generous, and loving to others, don’t embrace Gold instead of God). So, since Kim said she believes in God, but then violated God’s moral rules, isn’t Kim DISRESPECTING GOD just to “double” her already large winnings by taking John’s share too? 4) I think it’s morally wrong that NBC would even design a show like this (that encourages greed, approves of lying, harms people, and is shown at Christmas time). But NBC is owned by GE, and General Electric is INFAMOUS for “taking” TENS OF THOUSANDS of jobs away from U.S. workers and sending those jobs overseas; of “taking” taxpayers’ money in subsidies, tax credits, and government contracts; of keeping GE profits offshore in tax havens; of paying little or NO taxes; and of being part of the “1%” corporate “take” over of our supposedly representative government. (See the book “Winner Take All Politics.”) So, GE-NBC’s designing a greedy, selfish, harmful show called “Take It All” seems to be a perfect reflection of their greedy, selfish, harmful business practices. 5) NBC should CANCEL THIS SHOW! (And make amends by designing a reality show that rewards people financially for being cooperative, kind, generous, and good to others!) And GE should make amends by bringing ALL of their outsourced jobs BACK TO THE U.S. , by paying ALL of their evaded taxes, and by helping to reverse the corporate “take” over of our representative government!

SNAPPS December 14, 2012 at 1:22 pm

The show I thought would be a bigger success, but it turned out to be more of a disappointment. I’m a primetime junkie and it’s all I ever watch when I’m home the only things I work at night, so I never get to see what’s going on with primetime until the next day after it’s recorded.

Michael December 14, 2012 at 11:34 am

I agree with what Socrates said.

I don’t watch game shows to feel angry and sad at the same time. I don’t watch game shows during the holiday season to see people taken advantage of and for greed to be rewarded and celebrated.

This is a terrible show and the network is dumb to have given it the green light. It’ll get canceled soon enough.

Kris Lether December 14, 2012 at 8:50 am

It was not on here on Monday night. Yes it sure does show people how to both lie and be greedy.

Chuckster December 14, 2012 at 3:30 am

Correction to “AMERICA” – yes – I do know how to spell but I can’t type.

Chuckster December 14, 2012 at 3:28 am

It’s already lost more thatn 1/2 of it’s audience in one night. What were they thinking? I’ve got some great ideas on how to make it a huge success – but they better hurry up – Amarica is already saying “Take it All” & shove it.

tammy December 13, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Pretty disappointed actually, I usually like what Howie does. This reminded me too much of the old Friend or Foe game and I felt like the contestants were so scripted, and fake. Like paid actors even. Ill probably give it one more try, but its not as good as DOND.

Anonymous December 13, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Cancel! How can those people sleep at night? Pure greed!

Why Watch December 13, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I agree with a previous post about what this show teaches. After watching the show, I had a sick feeling in my stomach as to how these people acted. Let this show die.

I much rather preferred 1 vs 100 or Million Dollar Drop where it was up to the contestant to win or lose based on what they know, not kick the other contestant(s) where it hurts. I know Million $ drop had a controversy about it, but had potential.

Shows that required zero intelligence (like Deal or No Deal) were dumb as well.

Socrates Spinoza December 13, 2012 at 3:01 am

I feel critical of this show for several reasons: 1) It encourages greed and materialism, and it is shown just two weeks before Christmas. 2) It explicitly says that “It’s OK to lie.” 3) It encourages cold-hearted selfishness in the final round. 4) It has a high risk of encouraging bad morals and bad behavior, especially if children, teens, or young adults watch it. In particular, I was appalled and disgusted by Kim’s bad behavior in the final round of the first episode, in which she pretended to be sincere and trusting, but then betrayed her opponent John. John voted to let Kim and himself both go home with lots of money and prizes, but Kim voted to take John’s winnings as well as her own. Kim’s deception, selfishness, and greed felt to me like a kick in the stomach. I imagine John and his family felt even worse. Even Kim’s family looked shocked, as did the studio audience. Kim got $400,000 worth of stuff, but should be a social pariah. Although Kim said she agreed with John that God had led them both to this golden opportunity, Kim did not act in accord with “the Golden Rule.” And Kim disregarded the famous Biblical lesson about “What does it profit a man to gain the whole world and yet lose his own soul.” This show made me feel very disturbed and disillusioned about Kim, human nature, NBC, and the state of U.S. culture.

Patty Vlasich December 12, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Cancel or renew? Good grief, who knows now?

Patty Vlasich December 12, 2012 at 8:49 pm

Not as good as Deal or No Deal. Kind of dumb show–too commercial in its emphasis on things and their cost; not enough substance. I watch it because of Howie Mandel…would like to know contestants a little better. Idea of ‘what would you do? ‘ at end is thought provoking. I never would have done what Monday and Tuesday night contestants did. It was a little embarrassing. Good luck with the show.

Anonymous December 13, 2012 at 10:56 am