Taxi Brooklyn: Season One Ratings

Taxi brooklyn TV show on NBC: ratignsNBC hasn’t had much ratings success with licensed series like Crossing Lines and The Listener. Will Taxi Brooklyn be a different story? Will NBC want a second season or will they cancel this one too? Stay tuned!

Taxi Brooklyn follows Cat Sullivan (Chyler Leigh), a tough NYPD Detective who doesn’t let a demotion to foot patrol stop her from trying to find her father’s killer. She finds an unlikely ally in Leo Romba (Jacky Ido), a taxi driver from Marseille. The rest of the cast includes James Colby, Jose Zuniga, Jennifer Esposito, Bill Heck, Ally Walker, and Raul Casso.

8/28 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like the Taxi Brooklyn TV show? Should it be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

twins58 September 2, 2014 at 10:41 am

I love the show and it better be on another season!!!

Scott Griswold September 2, 2014 at 12:55 am

While it’s off the wall, we Love it…please continue it next season!!!

Karlie J. September 1, 2014 at 4:55 pm

LOVE this show! The cast is great and Chyler Leigh is fantastic as Cat!!! KEEP it!!!

C. How September 1, 2014 at 4:53 pm

While i agree that the writing of the zombie episode left a lot to be desired, as a whole I think the show is well worth keeping around. Its entertaining, with a great mix of comedy, action, and romance too. To cancel it without giving it a chance at a second season would be a mistake.

Jeri Gannon September 1, 2014 at 12:57 am

I really like this show. Factual errors aside, I don’t need perfection to be entertained0. The show is funny and it’s become a family tv nite favorite. Please don’t cut this show..

Burke August 30, 2014 at 9:47 pm

When I consider this show next to my summer favourite, Rookie Blue, I cannot help but to despair over the crappy writing, factual errors, and unrealistic scenarios which make me think Taxi Brooklyn is going to be on the chopping block. Having said that, I really like the cast and wish they had more to work with.

ABurro August 30, 2014 at 1:48 am

Really like this show. Hope it is retained. Given the stupidity of network programmers looking for a quick buck, and given NBC lack of any sense of what constitutes entertainment, I have little hope.

Sha Sha August 30, 2014 at 12:26 am

EXCELLENT SHOW! It is certainly a Must watch and once you do you will be hooked! When I first saw it advertised I frankly thought it would be a joke, but the joke was on me it’s truly a well written thought out show with an outstanding cast.

spinstructor August 29, 2014 at 11:15 pm

I wanted to like this show, too. I think the problem is the writing. The actors can only do so much, but if the dialog sucks, and the situations suck, then the show is going to suck. So sad, because the actors had potential…..

Fran August 29, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Please keep this show. It’s one of the best on tv now.

Kristin August 29, 2014 at 7:12 pm

No matter how much I. Wanted to like the show, it is not believable at all especially in the actors chosen for the main characters. Disappointing.

Lisette Dana August 29, 2014 at 3:27 pm

This show cracks me up! My daughter and I watch it every week. Please save it!