The Last Ship: Season One Ratings

The Last Ship TV show ratingsTNT is hoping that viewers will “get on board” with their new post-apocalyptic TV show, The Last Ship. Will this series attract positive ratings so that it can be renewed for a second season or will they sink so that it’s cancelled? Stay tuned.

On The Last Ship, the crew of the USS Nathan James must try to find a cure for a deadly virus that has wiped out most of the world’s population. The cast includes Eric Dane, Adam Baldwin, Rhona Mitra, Charles Parnell, Christina Elmore, Michaela McManus, Sam Spruell, Travis Van Winkle, and Tracy Middendorf.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

7/18 update: The Last Ship has been renewed for a second season by TNT.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.43 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Last Ship TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Paw71 November 20, 2014 at 1:05 pm

They always take the good ones off and keep the junk! Let’s hope it goes for another dozen seasons!

Manny Harris CWO3 (SW), USN, (ret.) November 17, 2014 at 4:15 am

Thirty-year retired Navy. I love that the producers took the time to do this one right. While the premise and plot may border on the cheesy, the dialog between personnel, as well as the shipboard communication is as authentic as it gets…right down to how they pass the word on the 1MC (ship-wide announcing system) and the commands on the bridge and in CIC. If you ever served aboard a ship, you know what I’m talking about. If not, you now have a small glimpse of what the “real” Navy is all about.

M Miyashiro November 16, 2014 at 11:37 pm

Loved the last ship don’t cancel it.

robert duncan November 16, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Great show can’t wait ’til season 2. hurry up and return it to TNT. Why only 10 episodes?
need to bring back the days of 20-22 episodes per season. this is how you hook fans!!!!

Jayn November 14, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Excellent show! Very realistic. Would love to see another season. Also, good characters.

Judy November 13, 2014 at 9:26 pm

I love the show” the last ship.” The cast is great and I love the premise. It is a good well done show and I am totally surprised that the producers are even considering not brining it back.

Anonymous November 1, 2014 at 5:25 pm

definitely renewed. an absolute must, an amazing show, should not be cancelled

Aaron Robson October 25, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Great show, one of the best.

Anonymous October 31, 2014 at 12:37 am

The Last Ship was an excellent show. It always kept our family on our ties with the extensive excitement and suspence. A lot of viewers will ne extremely disappointed if it is not continued!

rodger October 20, 2014 at 8:17 am

first heard of the show it in treat me enough to check it out. I hooked from the first day great show.if I couldn’t watch it on Sunday night I watched it on my phone app from my cable provider. Always the very next day.I was especially glad I had it on the day I had to wait for over an hour and a half at the Social Security office. I was probably the only one there that did not mind the wait

Bill N October 18, 2014 at 11:25 am

I love this show! It is one of the few that I watch every second. A lot of the others I can look away for several minutes during the boring parts. This show doesn’t have any!

Bill October 12, 2014 at 10:47 am

Great show looking forward to the next season as good as the walking dead series please do not cancel the show. I tune out everything when it’s comes on.

izzy p October 11, 2014 at 3:08 am

The last ship is a great show. I was hooked by the first episode. I can’t wait for the next season.

Steve Fleming October 9, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Amazing show…….our US Navy at it’s best !
Please don’t cancel.
My father served in WWII; I served in Viet Nam; and my son served in the US Navy.
Go NAVY !!!

Anonymous October 7, 2014 at 4:37 am

Love the show! I’ve not missed an episode and I’m hoping TNT doesn’t sink The Last Ship.

greg myers AMS-2 USN October 4, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Great show. when will it come out on DVD ?