The Last Ship: Season One Ratings

The Last Ship TV show ratingsTNT is hoping that viewers will “get on board” with their new post-apocalyptic TV show, The Last Ship. Will this series attract positive ratings so that it can be renewed for a second season or will they sink so that it’s cancelled? Stay tuned.

On The Last Ship, the crew of the USS Nathan James must try to find a cure for a deadly virus that has wiped out most of the world’s population. The cast includes Eric Dane, Adam Baldwin, Rhona Mitra, Charles Parnell, Christina Elmore, Michaela McManus, Sam Spruell, Travis Van Winkle, and Tracy Middendorf.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

7/18 update: The Last Ship has been renewed for a second season by TNT.

Final season averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.43 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Last Ship TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

tim jones September 2, 2014 at 11:16 pm

As an ex-Naval Officer, I loved the show. Great story and accuarate portrayals of naval personnel and situations. Love it! Please bring the show back.

Kathern tanner September 2, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Re- new the last ship can’t leave it hanging like that

Karen September 2, 2014 at 11:49 am

My boyfriend and I can’t wait for season 2 to come out!!!!

Bev September 1, 2014 at 5:11 pm

This show is great! Please get on with the next season ASAP! When you look at the ratings remember some of us can not watch it when you air it but we watch it from the web site.

Bryan B. Compton August 31, 2014 at 10:59 pm

I am a ‘military nut’-especially Navy related Fiction/Non-Fiction and this is the best show on Cable I have ever watched! Eric Dane is at his acting best, this role was made for him!
Great, believable Cast too and authentic of Today’s World.
Can’t wait for next season- my wife loves show also!!

matt August 31, 2014 at 8:07 pm

his is great show hope for more then seasons

Anonymous August 30, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Love The Last Ship. It’s one of my new favorite shows. I so pleased that it has been renewed. Looking forward to the next season. Do you have an air date yet

Chase August 30, 2014 at 12:58 am

Love this show needs too hurry up and start the next one

Anonymous August 30, 2014 at 12:57 am

Mug this show is epic

db1355 August 29, 2014 at 10:00 pm

This of the highlight of mine and my husband’s w/e other than church of course. We loved this show. We like the way that each week they ran into a problem but the episode was always wrapped up with a good outcome in the end. We’re so glad it is renewed for another seasons so more viewers can catch on. We’ve been telling everyone we know what a great show it is. It reminds us a little of the book “One Second After”. It’s scary cause these types of things could actually happen! Great show! Love it. Can’t wait for it come back!

David Godsoe August 29, 2014 at 3:46 pm

Love the show. Wish didn’t have to wait so long for the new season. Really makes Sunday night tv great.

Meri price August 28, 2014 at 11:13 pm

I have watched all of “The Last Ship” shows. I. loved the series, I’m very disappointed that we have to wait so long for it to start again. it makes not want to watch any of TNT series show. I will forget about it with it so far away. Americans want immediate gratification and having to wait go so long they may move on to other things. I hope you rethink the long wait and bring it back sooner.

Diane August 28, 2014 at 11:28 am

It just keeps getting better! Renew

Diana Hill August 27, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I loved Last Ship and can’t wait for season 2!!!!!

William Johnson August 26, 2014 at 2:08 pm

This is the best show on cable.