Wahlburgers: A&E Orders 18 More Episodes

wahlburgers A&E wants to stay in business with Mark, Donnie, and Paul Wahlberg. They’ve ordered 18 more episodes of Wahlburgers, their Boston-based reality series.

Here are the details:

A&E NETWORK ORDERS 18 MORE EPISODES OF HIT SERIES ‘WAHLBURGERS’

NEW YORK, NY – FEBRUARY 10, 2014 – After a stellar series launch, A&E Network has picked up 18 more episodes of the hit reality series “Wahlburgers,” featuring Mark, Donnie and Paul Wahlberg as they expand their burger restaurant business in the Boston area, it was announced today by David McKillop, General Manager and Executive Vice President of A&E.

Since its premiere on January 22, 2014, “Wahlburgers” has seen audience growth week after week, averaging 3.5 million total viewers in its first season to date.

“Viewers are responding to the heartwarming dynamics of Boston’s first family as they balance living in the Hollywood spotlight and growing a business,” said McKillop. “We look forward to seeing what the Wahlbergs cook up next.”

“Wahlburgers” gives a behind-the-scenes look into one of Boston’s most well-known families, the Wahlbergs. Brothers Mark and Donnie head back to their hometown to join forces with their professed ‘most talented sibling,’ Paul, in their tasty business venture. A homage to their humble beginnings, the hamburger restaurant is home base for the gang from the old neighborhood, including the real Johnny “Drama” and their spirited mother Alma.

“Wahlburgers” is produced for A&E Networks by 44 Blue Productions, in association with Closest to the Hole Productions, Leverage Entertainment and Donnie D Productions. Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson and Donnie Wahlberg are Executive Producers. Executive Producer for 44 Blue Productions is Rasha Drachkovitch. Executive Producers for A&E are Lily Neumeyer and Devon Graham.

What do you think? Have you watched this show? Glad to hear there will be more?

patti April 17, 2014 at 6:57 am

I am glad the show was picked up. I love the family dynamics and the interactions between the mother and sons.

Nancy March 31, 2014 at 12:04 am

I love the show! I always look forward to watching it.

Anonymous March 31, 2014 at 12:03 am

I love the show!

Andrew March 26, 2014 at 11:05 pm

Terrible show. Like nothing happens. The only reason it’s watched is because it comes on after duck dynasty. Not funny, boring, just awful. Tries too hard to be duck dynasty.

Kellie March 23, 2014 at 7:24 pm

I love the show .

Debbie March 23, 2014 at 3:36 pm

FINALLY!! A show that is interesting and funny. In response the other members of the family, maybe they chose not to be on the show or cannot due to job or family obligations.

Johnny Williamson March 20, 2014 at 4:25 pm

Glad to hear the series will continue – very entertaining. Donnie is hilarious.

julian March 10, 2014 at 7:53 pm

I really DISLIKE this show. Very annoying and boring show.

B Bisson March 30, 2014 at 11:14 am

DON’T WATCH IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT. THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DO!!!!

sally shroad February 14, 2014 at 9:31 pm

This is one of the most enjoyable and refreshing shows on TV . About time there is some family orientated shows on TV again. How Alma raised children that respect her even as grown ups, is beyond me. She should teach how to raise children that are respectful, loving and happy for what they have and what they’ve achieved. How did she do it, when at one point they had nothing. Hooray Alma.

Carol Waters February 11, 2014 at 1:06 pm

Its a OK show, I would like to see the rest of the family in some of the episodes, Mark acts like a spoiled brat most of the time, which is a real turnoff from his movies, I love Donnie as I watch BB every week. Will probably keep watching it is probably the best reality show on

Rose February 11, 2014 at 5:13 am

I really enjoy this program. They should include the rest of the family some time so we can see who the other 6 Walburg kids are. Wish my kids were as devoted to me as these guys are to their mother! I love that part.

fred cornetta February 10, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Go Wahlburgs! May good health and continued success follow your entire family. Fred & Chris.