Betrayal: Season One Ratings

Betrayal TV show ratingsABC hasn’t had ratings success on Sundays at 10pm in awhile. Pan Am, 666 Park Avenue, GCB, and Red Widow were all cancelled. Will Betrayal be a different story and end up renewed for a second season? Time will tell.

On Betrayal, the extra-marital affair of two professionals gets even more complicated when their families end up on the opposite sides of a murder trial. The cast includes Stuart Townsend, Hannah Ware, Henry Thomas, Chris Johnson, Wendy Moniz, Braeden Lemasters, Elizabeth McLaughlin, and James Cromwell.

5/11 update: Betrayal has been cancelled by ABC and won’t return for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.45 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Betrayal TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Sydell December 1, 2013 at 7:26 pm

Seriously, this show is too good to cancel! There are very few
enjoyable dramas on TV. Please keep this one going!

Shonna December 1, 2013 at 1:17 pm

I love this show, it’s one of my top 3 shows I watch. I have to watch it on my ipad2 on mon. Cuz I work to late to watch it on tv. I really would love to see this series go beyond 2 seasons. It’s an adult show and it’s not about reality shows, cooking shows. It’s nice to watch something diff. 2 thumbs up on this series abc great job….. Love it!!! Really should keep this show….

Christine Bode November 29, 2013 at 11:04 pm

I also hope that the network will give Betrayal more of a chance. I think it’s an excellent, intelligent show with a great cast and it’s so nice to watch something that’s not another “forensic evidence” show. I love Betrayal and really hope to see a lot more of it!

Carin Steyn November 29, 2013 at 5:09 pm

ABC please do not cancel this series!!!! Love it!!!!!!

Diamond November 29, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Omg, I am so addicted to this show!!! I would love to see it as a movie. I so hope it doesn’t get canceled!!

Michelle November 26, 2013 at 4:55 am

I really hope they do NOT cancel Betrayal!!! The chemistry between the leads is palpable. When I first saw the trailer for the show, I honestly had no desire to watch. I figured it would just be another one of those shows about “beautiful people” cheating w/out remorse. The different layers of betraying someone’s love and trust, questioning your own life choices, both past and present, are portrayed in a honest, raw and personal manner. Hopefully, they will pick it up for another season.

Sunny November 25, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Please keep Betrayal! Townsend and Ware are hot! I have to watch the show on my iPad and can’t wait for the new episodes to show up. Addicted to the Watch ABC app. If you even think of canceling, I will send Emily Thorne after you. ;-)

Sad its cancelled November 25, 2013 at 2:11 pm

i love this show. It shouldnt be cancelled.

Sunny November 25, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Is it cancelled? Noooooo :-(

Tess November 24, 2013 at 2:23 pm

I am loving this show!! But I also loved 666 Park Ave, GCB & Red Widow. STOP cancelling our shows!!

emily November 21, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Please…please…please keep Betrayal. It is an awesome show, abc you would be crazy if you canceled this show. I have my own ritual on Sundays, bottle of wine and Betrayal :)

Ashley November 19, 2013 at 7:39 pm

Please keep Betrayal it’s one of the best shows on tv!!! We all love it!

Donna November 19, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Betrayal is one of my must see shows this season. My husband and I go right from Revenge into Betrayal. The popcorn is ready and we are settled in for the night. Please don’t cancel this show. We now love Sunday night TV!!!

Lori Bouchard November 19, 2013 at 2:09 pm

Love this show and how it’s showing the ripple effect from the affair. Wish people would give it a chance. It’s about so much more than 2 people cheating and is soooooo good.

Char November 19, 2013 at 12:41 pm

I like this show since I am tired of reality shows and the same old shows. This is something different. Keep it on for another season.

Cathy November 19, 2013 at 4:00 am

I really look forward to this show, and what will happen next. I have to watch from the ABC.com website, since I don’t have a tv, so I am not showing up in the regular ratings.
ABC!! Please continue this series.