Cancelled or Renewed? Status of A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, and Centric TV Shows

ae-abc-family-amazon-amc-bbc-america-bet-tv-shows-31Which ABC Family shows have been cancelled? When does your favorite AMC series return? Which BBC America shows have been renewed?

Below, you’ll find a list of A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, and Centric recent/current/upcoming scripted TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if available), click the links in the middle column.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, BET, Bounce TV, or Centric TV shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Joyce September 15, 2014 at 11:43 pm

Why do they cancel the quality shows? It makes no sense to me and it really irritates me. I hope another network picks it up.

Anonymous September 9, 2014 at 10:57 pm

is rodeo girls coming back on??????? if so when?????????????????? thank you

lois September 6, 2014 at 5:48 pm

It seems now a days you can’t like anything on tv unless it’s some stupid
reality show. don’t cancel LONGMIRE, if there’s another channel out there
that likes peoples opinion please pick up longmire.

john September 6, 2014 at 1:16 am

Longmire cancelled??!! That burns my biscuits! What the heck are they thinking
about? Next thing you know they’ll be cancelling Hell On Wheels and that will
really piss me off! Come on producers, renew Longmire. It can’t end with so many
questions unanswered. Great characters and interesting story lines. There are so many
possibilities with that show.

Sade September 13, 2014 at 8:34 am

It burns mine too! I dropped Direct TV paying for their repeated commercials louder and obnoxious, and I was seeing more of the cancellations for their viewers or changing shows that I liked. I hate reality TV; I don’t watch them. I like a real story plot, and here is what Hollywood wants to feed our younger kids; it is crap. I did not get local as I was SICK of CBS/ABC/NBC as there are at least 8 commercials per interruption. I got Roku, and love it. I hope Netflix picks up Longmire, keep it going, and another series like The Killings.

Ruby Prescott August 29, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Longmire cancelled. Which idiot exective at A&E
Came up with the idea to cancel the best show on TV .

Sade September 13, 2014 at 8:36 am

It came because conservatives watch it, those who like justice. You know this is all the political crap that has raised such much anger, and we will see those who sit on their butts at home at the poll soon enough.

Tina August 28, 2014 at 6:09 pm

No! Please don’t cancel Longmire!

E.N.Westerman August 26, 2014 at 2:48 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, RENEW LONGMIRE This is one of 3 shows that I watch and record every week. Longmire has integrate, honesty, and beleavable carecters. There are a lot of fan’s who will be very disapointed with your network. Please renew

Emily August 24, 2014 at 9:50 pm

Please renew chasing life I love that show and young and hungry I look forward to watching it young and hungry is so funny it makes my nite I also enjoy Melissa and Joey and baby daddy and the fosters

Beka August 20, 2014 at 9:32 am

Really hoping Chasing Life is renewed, it’s a great show that many people are going through right now and the cliff hanger in the last episode has to be resolved!

Jason August 19, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Renew or extend the Fleming the man who would be bond. This will make a great series. I loved it bring it back. Action packed great story

hi August 14, 2014 at 2:31 pm

You forgot to update Switched at Birth, it was renewed

admin August 14, 2014 at 2:34 pm

Thanks

christina August 8, 2014 at 1:18 am

I say that ABC Family sucks..
I wont watch a new show anymore because they cancel it anyway after 1 season.
They have to consider a new marketing crew or try to make money and stay decent.

delores mcmannis July 16, 2014 at 7:49 pm

yes i want the Resurrection to come back on . alot of us watch it and now we don,t know what happen bring it back now

admin July 16, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Season two starts 9/28.

tim July 8, 2014 at 8:01 am

One of the best shows i was following not much else to watch in the television
Wastland