Cancelled or Renewed? CBS TV Shows Status

cbs-tv-shows-29When will your favorite CBS shows be coming back? Have they been cancelled or renewed for another season? How many episodes have been ordered this time around?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings, click the links in the middle column (where applicable). You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which shows are you hoping will be renewed? Are you looking forward to checking out any new ones? Have any of your favorites been cancelled?

PATRICIA February 20, 2015 at 2:03 pm

The McCarthy’s stinks, cancellation approved. BUT, The Miller’s….how could you. Funny, funny, funny show….there are not enough sitcoms on TV. Reality sucks, we need escapism! Too, too much violence on TV and now its in our streets. I’m a product of the ’50s and ’60s with fabulous ’70s TV….bring back the sitcom! And actors!
Thanks for listening.

SevFox February 20, 2015 at 7:49 am

I love Criminal Minds although I have to say there were a couple of pretty bad episodes this season (the mom with the bad itch, for one) and I believe it has nothing to do with JLH’s character. She/her character does not seem an outright a bad addition to the show but it would be challenging for any producer/casting director to introduce another Prentiss. It is a difficult endeavour for any new character to fill in the personality gap that Paget’s character Prentiss left and we’ve seen this in Jeanne Tripplethorn’s character, Alex.

Anonymous February 25, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Love criminal minds please don’t cancelled it I look froward to it every week everyone on the show is great please keep it.

Diane February 19, 2015 at 11:10 pm

My son and I loved this show and we are so disappointed to hear it was pulled from the line up. We are huge fans of anything Chuck Lorre does and with the end of 2 1/2 Men on Thurs and possible cancellation of the Mc Carthys it leaves a real hole. I hope you can reconsider

jen February 6, 2015 at 12:33 am

The Mccarthy’s???? Doesn’t seem like even got a chance. I loved that show!! Lame.

Marisel January 15, 2015 at 2:25 pm

Please, do not cancel “Stalker”. Just… PLEASE DON’T.

Jan & Jan Orndorff January 7, 2015 at 7:57 pm

Please let us be able to view the remains shows. This was a remarkably good program that one may have needed a little more intelligence to understand and enjoy. It made sense and almost thevery real deal of a patient living with Bipolar Disease.

Savage Narce January 26, 2015 at 2:34 pm

To which show are you referring?

Nora December 18, 2014 at 12:11 am

The writing is is still phenomenal for CRIMINAl MINDS. Acting is still top notch by the cast. I’m afraid Jennifer Love Hewitt brings nothing to the show. Need to try find someone else before she brings the show down. I know everyone wants Paget Brewster. At this point anyone would be better than Jennifer. STALKER…great writing. Need better actors. Lacks the terror and drama of a staling viçtim. Director needs to work with the all. SURVIVOR – enough gays!

Mary December 14, 2014 at 3:52 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, do NOT cancel Madam Secretary!!! I love that show and I love Tea Leoni! It is my favorite drama on television right now. Thank you.

bob February 1, 2015 at 8:50 pm

yes keep madam secretary but please cancel the good wife

Richard December 11, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Why did u cancel Reckless? It was an AWESOME show! I never missed an episode and have been patiently awaiting the new season! Please bring it back!! :)

Florence December 7, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Keep Madam Secretary on but cancel Good Wife.

Jim Morris December 3, 2014 at 1:17 am

Keep Madam Secretary on the air!!!!

Jim & Kay postma December 1, 2014 at 4:01 am

Renew madam secretary and goodwife, CBS

Amy November 22, 2014 at 2:33 am

Why is it that the funny and pretty wholesome shows get cancelled, but the crappy ones stay on ur network!! Maybe that’s y ur networks #3!!