Cancelled or Renewed? CBS TV Shows Status

cbs-tv-shows-29When will your favorite CBS shows be coming back? Have they been cancelled or renewed for another season? How many episodes have been ordered this time around?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings, click the links in the middle column (where applicable). You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which shows are you hoping will be renewed? Are you looking forward to checking out any new ones? Have any of your favorites been cancelled?

Patricia Rovella August 20, 2014 at 1:53 am

Please do not cancel the Mentalist or Recklass this are great programs.

stephanie August 10, 2014 at 10:34 pm

please bring back intelligence, becuase that is exactly what it is, I make sure that I don’t miss it and have it on my line up to record just in case I do have something that I have to do, what makes me upset with these net works are that they aren’t very intelligent! because you put on something and if it is not screaming ratings in the first couple of weeks, your ready to pull the plug just to put on some other crap!!!! people are set on their programs that they are not going to leave them after so many years, but thanks to recordings we can add another! you networks don’t give us a chance because when we do go back to look at it to give it a chance its gone and that my dear is just plain STUPID!!!! so act like you have INTELLIGENCE and give it some time to develope……….

Dianne July 10, 2014 at 7:11 pm

My husband and I liked Intelligence. It was a great show please put it back on

Holda June 3, 2014 at 10:25 pm

I and my uncle liked intelligence. Please put that show back on.
Thanks

Donna May 24, 2014 at 1:55 pm

You brought back “Unforgettable” which I am glad you did. Now please bring back “Intelligence” This was a great show and always kept you wanting more.

gary brown May 20, 2014 at 9:19 am

please put back on intelligent it a great show thanks

c hanson May 17, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Please keep intelligence. .love the characters. ..don’t plan to watch any of the new ones… they sound pretty vacuous

kathy May 15, 2014 at 11:01 pm

Cancelled the crazy
Ones and put on bad
Teacher you r crazy
That show is just
Stupid

lisa May 11, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Cancelled the Crazy ones,but kept The Miller’s???!!! WTF? I LOVE ROBIN WILLIAMS!

Sherry May 6, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Please renew Intelligence and, to increase ratings, put it on a different night. Having two hours of 30 minute comedies leading up to this show does not help pull in the viewers.

christa May 6, 2014 at 3:37 am

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz keep intelligence I loved that show

lana rush May 4, 2014 at 5:14 pm

all cancelled show

Connie April 30, 2014 at 10:16 pm

I love the show intelligence please bring it back most of my shows are on CBS don’t turn me away from CBS now.

Dave May 14, 2014 at 12:22 am

I love the show Intelligence also. It is well written and well acted by all,and their is a great bonding of the characters with each other. That is very rare, I hope so much that CBS or someone else will pick the show up. I know it can be a big hit if given the chance.

ANNETTE April 28, 2014 at 9:49 pm

I AGREE,PLEASE CBS RENEW INTELLIGENT IT IS A GREAT SHOW,I ALWAYS MAKE SURE I TAPE IT BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO MISS ANY EPISODES.