Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CBS TV Shows

cbs-tv-shows-29When will your favorite CBS shows be coming back? Have they been cancelled or renewed for another season? How many episodes have been ordered this time around?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings, click the links in the middle column (where applicable). You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which shows are you hoping will be renewed? Are you looking forward to checking out any new ones? Have any of your favorites been cancelled?

134 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Emily Graves says

Stalker is a great show. I really hate to see it end. CBS is the only channel I wash in the Fall and Spring. I love most of your shows. I have to say right now my favorites are Scorpion, Stalker, Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, The Good Wife, Blue Bloods, Hawaii 5 O, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, NCIS New Orleans. I watch them faithfully. If I am not able to watch when they come on my DVR is always set to record. I would hate to see any of these shoes go.

2. JoAnn Holland says

I am really disappointed that Battle Creek was cancelled. I was starting to enjoy the characters and their situations

3. Sarah-Jane says

Why did you cancel good shows like Stalker and CSI. If you are to cancel a show you can’t just leave them with cliff hanger endings and lots of questions. So can you please bring back those shows or at least answer all the questions you left in the last episode.

4. Vallorie says

Why was CSI Crime Scene Investigation cancelled. Another good show down the tubes for what good reason. Did the cast not want to come back? Maybe you can start another one in another city. All the CSI were good shows. So what happened?

5. Heidi says

Please bring back Stalker, Battle Creek and Forever!!!!!! These are great shows with very good actors. Get rid of Under the Dome, Three Broke Girls and Survivor!!!!! They suck!!!!!!

6. Janet Garrett says

Please NEVER cancel Blue Bloods, it is the best show on TV. There are not many shows on TV now days worth watching. I love e everything about Blue Bloods especially Tom Selleck..