Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CBS TV Shows

cbs-tv-shows-29When will your favorite CBS shows be coming back? Have they been cancelled or renewed for another season? How many episodes have been ordered this time around?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings, click the links in the middle column (where applicable). You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central | Crackle | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Spike TV | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which shows are you hoping will be renewed? Are you looking forward to checking out any new ones? Have any of your favorites been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

143 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. A. Cabral says

Please renew Blue Bloods, Criminal Minds, Survivor, CSI Cyber. I know they’re renewed for 2015 but I’d love to see them all renewed in 2016 as well. I just started watching Blue Bloods, I hadn’t’t discovered it until recently. Love that series & all the actors . I have watched all the past seasons & am now looking forward to season 6 & hopefully beyond.
    A. Cabral

2. Anonymous says

PLEASE get rid of survivor, big brother (the worst show ever), the amazing race….they are awful shows and have been on way too many years; there is no story, just scripted fake crap passed off as real and they go on year after year after year…bring stalker back at least it has an interesting story line…you didn’t give that show much of a chance.

3. Walt Martin says

CSI went from great, to good, to awful. The lead character had everything to do with this. I don’t blame some of those great supporting actors for leaving early. Who in the world ever casted Danson as the boss?

4. Lorraine Rivera says

I never post on tv shows and don’t really care that much. One of a handful of shows I love on CBS is the Millers and I can’t believe it’s being cancelled. The sitcom is dying off and I found it revived in this show so please, please, please bring it back. What a mistake if you don’t give it another chance or time slot or something. I just know if more watched it they would grow to love it too.

5. Emily Graves says

Stalker is a great show. I really hate to see it end. CBS is the only channel I wash in the Fall and Spring. I love most of your shows. I have to say right now my favorites are Scorpion, Stalker, Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, The Good Wife, Blue Bloods, Hawaii 5 O, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, NCIS New Orleans. I watch them faithfully. If I am not able to watch when they come on my DVR is always set to record. I would hate to see any of these shoes go.

6. JoAnn Holland says

I am really disappointed that Battle Creek was cancelled. I was starting to enjoy the characters and their situations

7. Sarah-Jane says

Why did you cancel good shows like Stalker and CSI. If you are to cancel a show you can’t just leave them with cliff hanger endings and lots of questions. So can you please bring back those shows or at least answer all the questions you left in the last episode.

8. Vallorie says

Why was CSI Crime Scene Investigation cancelled. Another good show down the tubes for what good reason. Did the cast not want to come back? Maybe you can start another one in another city. All the CSI were good shows. So what happened?

9. Heidi says

Please bring back Stalker, Battle Creek and Forever!!!!!! These are great shows with very good actors. Get rid of Under the Dome, Three Broke Girls and Survivor!!!!! They suck!!!!!!

10. Janet Garrett says

Please NEVER cancel Blue Bloods, it is the best show on TV. There are not many shows on TV now days worth watching. I love e everything about Blue Bloods especially Tom Selleck..