Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CBS TV Shows

cbs-tv-shows-29When will your favorite CBS shows be coming back? Have they been cancelled or renewed for another season? How many episodes have been ordered this time around?

Below, you’ll find a list of CBS’ recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings, click the links in the middle column (where applicable). You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which shows are you hoping will be renewed? Are you looking forward to checking out any new ones? Have any of your favorites been cancelled?

IBMe May 21, 2015 at 8:37 pm

This is an absolute FIRST for me to be asking to keep a show. Please keep Battle Creek AND Stalker. I cannot watch everything at once, but I certainly enjoyed watching them via the
DVR. I really like/liked these shows. Can you just give them another season? PLEASE!!!!

Mary May 18, 2015 at 12:02 am

What the heck are you thinking…canceling Battle Creek. We loved that show. So disappointed in CBS. What is CBS thinking? CBS should renew Battle Creek.

Darlene Delverde May 17, 2015 at 11:08 pm

Do not cancel Battle creek, it is a good show, different from the usual, and bring back Reckless, you didn’t even give it a good ending.

mary ruble May 17, 2015 at 10:57 pm

We love Battle Creek. Can’t believe it is cancelled. Great shows, wonderful actors, comedy is refreshing. Please bring it back.

anonymous May 17, 2015 at 10:14 pm

Why are you canceling Reckless, Battle Creek, and Stalker? All three of these were good shows!! I am sad to see them not return. It is sad, I do not think you give the shows enough time to make it!! I looked forward to seeing these shows each week!! CBS keeps getting rid of the good shows and keeping things that are not that good!!

Anonymous May 17, 2015 at 10:07 pm

Why do you cancel the good shows, like Battle Creek and Stalker? I really liked Stalker. I agree with what another person said, you watch a show and get excited about it and then you cancel it!! You are not giving them a chance!! Oh another show I liked was Reckless. You cancelled it and we do not even know how it ended!!

Mary May 17, 2015 at 7:17 pm

I absolutely loved Battle Creek and looked forward to seeing each and every episode. Some episodes I watched 2X on Demand. The interplay between the FBI detective and the local detective was refreshing and unique. You did not advertise it enough nor did you give it enough time to catch on. I am terribly disappointed in your decision!