95 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Ashley says

I dont think that the allegiance series shouldve been cancelled. I was rather enjoying it as i watxhed it on demand all the way through at least everything they had which was 13 episodes. I would really like to see it reinstated again.

2. says

i hope believe would be renewed please guys do this for your fans you know……or you can try more episodes to see the ratings and you could make this decision yh….
    hoping you are gonna continue in no time

3. Jackie says

I cannot understand why you would need to cancel American Odessey! It had such a good plot line that kept me coming back and believe me that doesn’t happen all the time. From the looks of your cancel list, you need good shows. Don,t look a gift horse in the mouth!

4. says

Tobias Bowdry and Aimee Teegieen life love couple new series premiere
    this fall october 28 2015 friday night lights guest stars coming soon

5. Chris says

I am a faithful viewer of NBC. Having said that, I’m rather pissed off that my shows are being canceled (State of Affairs, and American Odyssey are the most recent). So help me God, if I get interested in any more of your shows that get canceled after one season, I will tune none of my TV’s to NBC or watch that channel ever again. In addition I will evangelize my experience which will not be in favor of NBC.

Chris

6. Claudette says

I’m so saddened that my show Ameican Odyssey has been cancelled. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for nothing NBC

7. Zeny Castillo says

I cannot believe that my favorite show american odyssey has been cancelled! :( I was always looking forward for Sunday to come just to watch my only favorite show! I am hoping there will be next episode please! Sunday became my special day to relax n to enjoy this only show I wanna watch! Hopefully nbc will reconsider to give the next episode a try again!!!! Many thanks in advance.