Savage Narce January 26, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Just because a show is listed here as “not cancelled or renewed” doesn’t necessarily mean it is at risk for cancellation. Taxi Brooklyn, for example, is listed that way simply because the network has not yet made a commitment to buy another season. You’ll notice that Saturday Night Live is similarly undeclared, but I would be VERY surprised if it wasn’t renewed, just because it has very little competition at that day and time and therefore gets high ratings.

Kitty Horn January 18, 2015 at 9:28 pm

I think the cancellation of Parenthood is a huge mistake, but hey, what do I know, I am just an avid fan !!!! This is one show that has real life situations and it is so down to earth and the characters are so real to a lot of people in the “real world”., It is a show that many can relate to and the lessons learned from watching it. I CAN NOT BELIEVE you are removing one of the best TV shows aired!! Why is it that some of the best series get cancelled? Maybe you should run surveys to your public before making those executive decisions. I am sick of watching gays on TV and sick of NCIS, Cop shows and the other crap that is on TV., although I like NCIS, good thing BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT’S ON…NCIS MIAMI, NCIS NEW ORLEANS , NCISNY, ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please do not cancel Parenthood.

lee November 25, 2014 at 2:41 am

please keep taxi brooklyn

JR November 23, 2014 at 6:49 am

Bring back Siberia!

sandi mcafee November 9, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Is Gang related coming back on?

admin November 9, 2014 at 10:22 pm

It’s a FOX show and it’s already been cancelled.

ELLEN DODSON November 3, 2014 at 5:12 pm

You took off revolution one of my top three t.v.shows and I diden’t even know it was not coming back. The reason I went on this site was to see when it was coming back on. Couldn’t believe it was cancelled. And don’t know if grim will be back on one of my favorite shows, I mean it’s on know but don’t know if it is gonna be renewed or not. Not looking for any more shows on nbc making it easier for me to get rid of my cable and just use Roku.

april September 30, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Please please don’t cancelle this is best show ever had my attention from the first min of first episode til last min of last episode. This is very rare for me. IT DON’T HAPPEN. Please bring it back bad mistake if u don’t

april September 30, 2014 at 9:23 pm

Love Brooklyn taxi its really hard for me to like new shows but Brooklyn taxi had me the first min of the first episode. Please please renew best show EVER. Kept my attention the whole show every show…

Mars September 26, 2014 at 5:10 pm

Please, don t cancelled SIBERIA!this is very beautiful!

susan September 18, 2014 at 9:07 pm

What is going on…….Love Taxi Brooklyn and my husband and many people I work with (major Hospital) watch and really like this show…….PLEASE renew………!!!!!