Cancelled or Renewed? ABC TV Shows Status

abc-tv-shows-29Which ABC TV shows have been cancelled? How many episodes are there this season? Has a series already been renewed for next season?

Below, you’ll find a list of ABC’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if available), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which ABC shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season? Any you’d like to see cancelled?

Anonymous April 1, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Everyone I have talked to says the neighbors is an awesome show, including myself. PLEASE SAVE THIS SHOW. there is nothing like it on television. ABC you are the best network. I have agreed with most things you have done in last decade, aside from cancelling Samantha Who, but the writers strike killed it more than anything. PLEASE LET LARRY BIRD LIVE ON!!!!

Holly March 26, 2014 at 1:51 am

Please DO NOT cancle Killer Women…….

Amy March 24, 2014 at 11:55 pm

I forgot to add Agents of SHIELD, love that show.

Amy March 24, 2014 at 11:54 pm

Please renew The Middle, Mind Games, and The Neighbors. I am not at all worried about Resurrection being renewed.

Phoe March 14, 2014 at 2:16 am

Love Betrayal show.

Gwen Foster March 7, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Love Super Fun Night Cast. Please don’t cancel, just get rid of constant fat jokes which is why people are turned off. Best on tv.

D Harvell February 25, 2014 at 10:55 am

You all do understand that this site isn’t responsible for canceling or renewing shows, right? All they do is report the ratings and whether or not a show has been cut, or renewed. That said, I sure hope ABC gives “Agents of SHIELD” more seasons. That show gets better and better. On the other hand, “Once Upon a Time, Wonderland” can disappear for good and I wouldn’t be too heartbroken. I LOVE the original series, “Once Upon a Time”, though. I don’t understand how the same writers can write a killer show like “Once Upon a Time”, but flop so hard on the spinoff.

Cj February 19, 2014 at 11:39 pm

please PLEASE please give Killer women a chance!!!!!! lOVE the characters and every episode is well written. It takes more than eight shows to grow attached to people!! And ENOUGH of the half hour stupid comedy that lowers our intelligence with each episode!

Anonymous February 25, 2014 at 11:28 pm

I think it’s a good show and I enjoy watching it every Tuesday night.

Elizabeth Harper January 26, 2014 at 11:39 pm

please please please don’t cancel Betrayal!!!!! I don’t understand why the ratings are low. If it helps I can’t always watch at the scheduled time but I always watch it on the ABC ipad app. I would be so sad to see the show go!! Please have faith in the show and allow it to have a second season, if not many more, to prove you wrong about the ratings. Please!

WARRENE January 23, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Once again I’m asking you NOT TO CANCEL BETARYAL. Like me everyone who like the show want to know who SARA order the wine for. So, maybe the producers can write one moer episodes to let those who like to know who SARA pick in the end to live with. JACK or DREW? What happen to the rest of the cast?

KITTY PROCTOR January 19, 2014 at 11:57 pm

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS MY FRIENDS AND I ALL GATHER EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT FOR A PARTY AND LOVE THIS SHOW WE CANT WAIT TO SEE WHO SHE ORDERED WINE FOR THERE ARE ABOUT 15 OF US THAT WATCH EVERY WEEK THIS IS A SUPER SHOW AND WE LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND ITS WELL WRITTEN WE WOULD RATHER WATCH THIS THAN ANY OF THE OTHER STORIES LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT SEASON THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION