Cancelled or Renewed? Status of ABC TV Shows

abc-tv-shows-29Which ABC TV shows have been cancelled? How many episodes are there this season? Has a series already been renewed for next season?

Below, you’ll find a list of ABC’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if available), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which ABC shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season? Any you’d like to see cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

226 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Maggie says

I wish they will renew this show. Anyway, there should always be an end to a tv series, otherwise, it sucks if you happen to like it.

2. "Kiki" says

The Whispers is one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. The plot and the suspense leaves you at the edge of the seat. The concept is unique and can get anyone hooked. The end of every episode leaves you begging for another. It should not be cancelled. They should not give up on the show. I vote for season 2, as do my two sisters who are equally obsessed with The Whispers.

3. Heshe says

Please cancel General Hospital. ABC Obviously does not care for women and believes women of the species are ignorant – have sex with multipule partners (some on the same day), rape is O.K, women not knowing who fathered their offspring, women havent a clue about contraseptives or abstenance. Women depicted as ignorant, uneducated people who NEED males to have sex with whether the know the men or not. The writers ABC has writting this show have been consistently depicting women in the above manner for the last year. Myself being an educated female have quit watching so have many of my friends I hope it is reflected in the Nielsen ratings the sho is cancelled!

4. beardog says

5. Alisha Searle says

I choose not to watch Mistresses because I don’t agree with the morals of the show. But my request is to keep the previews “G” rated. The last preview my family saw while watching a different program made me turn from the ABC channel to something different. If we continue to see lewd and sexual behavior from the previews I will block out ABC from our line-up and you will lose my viewership. Thank you.

6. Hughes says

Thanks for the article. ABC Go offers some great shows and of course the ABC live feature. If you don’t live in US, you can use UnoTelly or similar tools to access it in your country.

7. Steve says

Forever, was onor stations currin operation. It would serve ABC well to keep this show e of the best tv shows on any of the tv channels in its lineup to improve its ratings.