Cancelled or Renewed? Status of ABC TV Shows

abc-tv-shows-29Which ABC TV shows have been cancelled? How many episodes are there this season? Has a series already been renewed for next season?

Below, you’ll find a list of ABC’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if available), click the links in the middle column. You can also see the full season’s ratings.

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central| DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which ABC shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season? Any you’d like to see cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

Veronica Daze May 26, 2015 at 10:40 pm

ABC cancelled Revenge and Forever. They are totally insane. Where do they get their stats. I love both of these shows and now I am mad. Not watching ABC anymore. They do this year after year and I’ve had enough. Bring them back because there are enough options no one has to watch ABC, NBC or CBS anymore.

Marsha May 26, 2015 at 7:07 pm

I can’t believe that forever is cancelled. One of the best shows on tv. The actors are great. Maybe the time could have been a problem to many so please give the show a chance. That show is so great it sets a different and beautiful mood of a time and the acting is grand. Please bring the show back. Please

Marsha May 26, 2015 at 6:56 pm

I am most disappointed about forever being cancelled. One of the best shows on tv. I looked forward just to see that show maybe the time could have been a problem to many but give the show a chance. The actors are great. The show actually put u in a happy moment a transept a different time it’s beautiful. Please bring it back. Please

Marsha Napier May 25, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Really, you renewed a lame brain show like Galavant and cancel Forever. ABC will never be the number one network…Hopeing Forever gets picked up by a cable channel. Cable has ten times better shows than the networks do

Amber May 25, 2015 at 2:01 am

We cannot believe you cancelled 2 very good shows without giving them a chance – Forever and Cristela. I have talked to alot of people family, friends and colleagues and alot of us are very disappointed with ABC. You cancelled them without giving them a chance. The only show we now watch on ABC is Castle and unless Forever and Cristela are brought back we will NOT watch any new shows on ABC what’s the point when you will just cancel them if they are good. ABC you lost alot of viewers!!!

Hailey St. John May 24, 2015 at 5:47 pm

I want The Quest! I just about died, its so cool! I would so be on that show! :)

TJ Neyland May 22, 2015 at 11:03 am

I hope Wipeout gets Renewed.

LT May 22, 2015 at 3:06 am

My husband and I looked forward to Forever every week. We have a DVR but watched this show live because we couldn’t wait for it to record so we could watch it. WE WATCHED COMMERCIALS FOR THIS SHOW!!!!! We are so disappointed.

Debbie Moore May 21, 2015 at 10:47 pm

I hope someone at ABC comes to their right mind and renews both Forever and Resurrection!! Cannot believe they were cancelled. I loved them, wake up ABC executives and listen to the public.

MA May 20, 2015 at 11:10 pm

Can’t believe Forever is canceled. Other than Castle, there is no reason to watch this channel. Revenge was canceled and Gray’s Anatomy has run it’s coarse….won’t be watching it next season.

LT May 22, 2015 at 3:02 am

I totally agree! Forever was great and Castle is one of their only redeeming shows.

charlene May 20, 2015 at 8:33 pm

At least you let revenge have a finally. I can’t believe you cancelled resurrection and left shows like wife swap on what are you people thinking. You could have t come back for a final season so we get some closure. Your ratings are down because you cancel everything that the viewer likes

Emily May 19, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Very disturbing that you cancelled a wholesome show like Forever! Whereas “How to get away with murder” and “American Crime” with such violence and rage were renewed. What does that say about your station and it’s values??

LT May 22, 2015 at 3:07 am

So true! Very good point!

Doug Smith May 18, 2015 at 8:31 pm

i can’t believe you cancelled Forever it was a great show my wife and I are very sad and upset