Cancelled or Renewed? Status of FOX TV Shows

fox-tv-shows-29When will the new shows start airing? How many of your favorite FOX shows have been cancelled? If they’ve been renewed, when will they be back? How many episodes has the network ordered?

Below, you’ll find a list of FOX’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if any are available), click the links in the middle column. Here are the current season’s ratings.

Here are listings for the other networks:
ABC | CBS | The CW | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which FOX shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Karen December 8, 2014 at 7:26 am

Gracepoint is the best new cable series for fall 2014. FOX is nuts if they cancel it. Give it another season…….10 more episodes!! It’s a cliff hanger. Best acting bar none from all those shows on NBC, CBS, or ABC…….

Leana December 7, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I have yet so much to say about Red Band Society. First off our generation doesn’t need any more stupid shows like ‘High School USA’ we need inspiring shows. And RBS has that. I have not even think that they will cancel this show. For what I understand, if you want to learn about High School then go to high school. RBS is not a regular show. It’s has its own
type of fandom, it’s a show like no other. Who cares if it doesn’t have the best ratings. I know that ratings are important, but if something inspires other people isn’t it worth a lot more. For me I wait until Wednesday, and it’s too long, I have something to look forward to. People need to give RBS a chance. And if it’s worth what I have. It’s more than a show. It’s a Red Band Society.

J December 20, 2014 at 5:11 am

i am guessing you haven’t see high school usa because if you have you would see its a cartoon show that has nothing to do with real high school problems

Anonymous December 2, 2014 at 2:15 pm

DO NOT CANCEL RED BAND SOCIETY.

laurie johnson November 28, 2014 at 3:08 pm

do not cancel it seems all the shows my family liked get the boot give the shows a try you have not given the show a chance

Kim November 18, 2014 at 6:22 pm

I too will boycott this network since apparently
they have to cater to whoever it is that watches Dance Moms and True Tori…..I do not
have the stomach for those two shows…so stupid! I’m done with Lifetime!

J December 20, 2014 at 5:14 am

Dance Moms is on Life Time and True Tori is on E none of those shows are fox shows

Van win October 16, 2014 at 9:55 pm

So upset 2 great shows cancelled Rake and Surviving Jack who can I email at fox???

Reyna September 3, 2014 at 10:38 am

Very disappointed in the canceling of Gang Related! It saddens me that a well written show about cops and robbers that has a story line and is not a reality show doesn’t get the opportunity to shine. Knowing full well that a show in the simmer is not going to do well. Bring it back sitting the fall next year and I guarantee it will prosper!

Auntiefey September 3, 2014 at 8:58 am

You guys don’t know when you’ve got a hit show on your hands!! How about giving Gang Related a real chance… You saw that the ratings kept going up towards the end of the season?! You guys are CLUELESS!!! I will not be watching your channel anymore!!! Thanks FOX…. NOT!!!

J December 20, 2014 at 5:15 am