Cancelled or Renewed? Status of FOX TV Shows

fox-tv-shows-29When will the new shows start airing? How many of your favorite FOX shows have been cancelled? If they’ve been renewed, when will they be back? How many episodes has the network ordered?

Below, you’ll find a list of FOX’s recent/current/upcoming primetime TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings (if any are available), click the links in the middle column. Here are the current season’s ratings.

Here are listings for the other networks:
ABC | CBS | The CW | NBC | HBO | Cinemax | Showtime | Starz
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Bravo | Centric | Comedy Central | Crackle | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | History | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Spike TV | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see it here.

What do you think? Which FOX shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

73 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Ingrid Montfort says

Hi! I’ve been following two of your TV shows. ‘The glades’ and ‘The finder’. As from this week, they are no longer showing. Is it the end of the season? Have they been cancelled? I tried to check your schedule for 2015 and 2016, and I couldn’t find them. I would appreciate your assistance. Regards Ingrid

2. Heather says

I LOVE GOLAN! I hope it stays on TV at a regular time and day, I looked forward to Sunday nights when it was on :(

3. says

So sorry to see Kevin Bacon’s series, “The Following”, come to an end. He is an underutilized and underrated actor of great talent. Over the years his performances have been consistently first rate. I am unable to recall the name of one movie in which his performance was undeniably Oscar-worthy. He played a man who was unjustly convicted of a crime and endured tremendous abuse while imprisoned. The way he portrayed the agony of his ordeal was very impressive and moving. I have never forgotten it and have since been a huge fan. Hope he finds another venue to showcase his talent soon. It is a shame the plot line and writing took a dip in Season 2. We had looked forward to its return and anticipated another good season.

4. C Riina says

I loved Wayward Pines. Seeing Matt Dillon in a new role was cool. Only grownup show I was ok watching with my kids. Hope it is renewed.

5. kienan mcgrenra says

So upset they are discontinuing the following. One of the best shows I have watched in a long time. Please renew the series!

6. Marie says

Please continue The Following.. It is a shame that the executives at the networks do not actually watch the shows, it is all a spreadsheet to them. They would know a good show if they watched it. The Following is one of the better shows that appeared on television. Not everyone is keen on reality shows or mediocre comedies. Renew this series.

7. Robin says

I’m so upset over the cancelation of The Following. It’s been along time since I had been into a series on TV. The Following was awesome because you never knew who was trustworthy. To end the series the way they did I sure hope someone else picks it up. I enjoyed Kevin Bacon characte, and even thought the character Joe Carroll was sent. Made me cringe that he was a serial killer lol. Keeping my fingers crossed that someone picks up the series.