Cancelled or Renewed? HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz TV Shows Status

hbo-cinemax-showtime-starz-tv-shows-31Which HBO shows have been cancelled? When will your favorite Showtime series return? Which Cinemax and Starz shows have been renewed?

Below, you’ll find a list of HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and Showtime’s recent/current/upcoming scripted TV shows and their current status. To see a series’ ratings and how many episodes have aired (if any), click the links in the middle column (where available).

Here are cancelled/renewed listings for other networks:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC
ABC Family | A&E | Amazon | AMC | BBC America | BET | Comedy Central | DirecTV | FX | FXX | Hallmark Channel | Hulu | IFC | Lifetime | MTV | Netflix | Nick at Nite | NickMom | Ovation |OWN | PBS | Pivot | Reelz | Sundance | Syfy | TBS | TNT | TV Land | USA | VH1

Note: If you’re not seeing the charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Which HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz shows are your favorites? Which TV shows are you hoping will be renewed for another season?

Anonymous September 5, 2014 at 8:09 am

Power A powerful drama can’t wait for season 2. Almost as good as The Wire it will get there. Keep it going Starz and 50 this is the start of something big and intriguing.

Anonymous August 21, 2014 at 4:59 am

The White Queen is total shit, Davinci is total shit, I hope Black Sails is better, but STARZ is fucking up

Heather May 31, 2014 at 7:05 pm

So disappointed to not see as equal to the white queen. My subscription to starz is based solely on that series. I love that whole time period. I hope they figure something out. Phillipa Gregory is my fav author. :(

Laurie March 17, 2014 at 6:29 pm

I enjoyed the White Queen –just finished watching the series—-disappointed to discover there won’t be a season:) but wished this series was continuing

sarah March 7, 2014 at 12:48 pm

I certainly hope there will be a followup to The White Queen. It was enthralling.

Elham February 22, 2014 at 3:12 pm

I hope The Borgias will return back..It is the best series

Hancockenstein February 23, 2014 at 6:18 am

god I loved that show. all that hoity-toity overly dramatic acting was great. I miss The Tudors too it was similar.

Scott February 19, 2014 at 5:07 pm

I was just getting ready to cancel my Starz subscription when I found out Da Vinci’s Demons is coming back next month. Guess I’m sticking around after all.

Donna March 10, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Unfortunately, I just cancelled my subscription to Starz and had to cut my Dish programs down. I did see the first season but will have to watch it on Netflix.

Jules December 15, 2013 at 6:27 am

Da Vinci’s Demons will get 10 episodes in its 2nd season, not just 8. ;)

olwen November 26, 2013 at 2:38 pm

i can’t find anything about ‘the fall’. i think it’s HBO. it ended as if there would be more to come.

Hancockenstein February 13, 2014 at 7:46 am

I’ve heard mixed answers, some saying it was supposed to stay open like that.

Hancockenstein February 13, 2014 at 7:48 am
Donna October 27, 2013 at 2:00 am

The Starz new mini series “Dancing On The Edge” and the Louis Lester Band and female singers are fantastic. Some great music in this. Loved “The White Queen” and didn’t miss an episode. Starz has some excellent mini series.

s og October 19, 2013 at 4:56 am

Banshee. Strike Back. Shameless (us ver.). Ray Donovan. With all the garbage on primetime, it would be a travesty to lose even one of these amazing programs. Truly worth every second spent watching.

Anonymous March 3, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Banished season one was compelling and addictive. The candle is flickering out in season two. A show of this nature is only as good as the villain. In season two both Rabbit and Procter are either absent or impudent. I hope it ralleys.

PTSD Anderson March 3, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Banshee season one was compelling and addictive. The candle is flickering out in season two. A show of this nature is only as good as the villain. In season two both Rabbit and Procter are either absent or impudent. I hope it ralleys.