Cedar Cove: Season Two Ratings

Cedar Cove TV show on Hallmark: latest ratingsLast year, Hallmark Channel began airing their own original scripted series. Their first, the Cedar Cove TV show, was successful enough to be renewed for a second season. Will it be cancelled or renewed for a third year? Stay tuned to find out.

Cedar Cove revolves around single mother Olivia Lockhart (Andie MacDowell), a municipal court judge from a small seaside community. The rest of the cast includes Dylan Neal, Teryl Rothery, Sarah Smyth, Corey Sevier, Paula Shaw, Bruce Boxleitner, and Barbara Niven.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

10/29 update: Cedar Cove has been renewed for a third season. Details here.

Final season averages: 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.87 million total viewers.

For reference: The first season of Cedar Cove averaged approximately a 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.13 million viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Cedar Cove TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a third season instead?

Michele Farris October 29, 2014 at 8:34 am

I love love love Cedar Cove!!! Please keep it on. This is the type of show television needs! I can’t wait until it returns!

Janie October 26, 2014 at 11:11 pm

I absolutely love Cedar Cove I would love to be able to visit someday… I would also love to ride my bike on the streets just as Olivia did, I can see myself there and I just love the actors and scenery it’s just gorgeous, it takes you right there as if you were walking with Olivia and Jack…. I really hope that they will be a season 3. You really got me hooked;-)

Janie October 26, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Each week I could hardly wait to watch all of my friends from Cedar Cove , I
could just see myself riding my bike along with Olivia;-) What a beautiful place and the scenery is just gorgeous. I love all characters and would just love some day to visit Cedar Cove and see it for myself and make it real in my heart, I love love it can’t wait for it to come out on DVD thank you so much for putting a beautiful show like this on TV. I look forward to season 3…..please bring it back!

Laurie October 26, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Love this show! We don’t have cable but buy episodes on netflix. Can’t wait for Season 3!

Pauline October 25, 2014 at 11:59 am

Love Cedar Cove! Hope it returns!

Pauline October 25, 2014 at 11:58 am

Love Cedar Cove! Hope it reruns!

Gloria Wallman October 23, 2014 at 2:29 am

Love the show…please bring it back!

Jim and Sheila October 21, 2014 at 11:34 am

We’re always looking forward to Saturday night to watching Cedar Cove. Bring it back. It’s a great show, good actors and we love the scenery.

Trish Wilson October 21, 2014 at 8:32 am

So enjoyed the first two seasons and would really be disappointed if there is not going to be a season 3. Such a wonderful change from shoot ‘em ups and the darkness of so much that is aired on tv today. I certainly hope that Cedar Cove is renewed!! Your audience is growing and the show is dearly loved!!

Steve R. October 20, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Renew this great quality show.

Judy October 20, 2014 at 12:16 am

Please, please, please keep this one coming! So good to watch, which is a rarity these days! Almost makes you feel like you were either there, or wish you were!

Christine Carline October 19, 2014 at 4:08 pm

I’m from Venezuela and I used to down low it all the time. I saw the previous two seasons and I think it was great!!! the scenery, the plot, the actors. Every thing was perfect. I used to spend a time relaxing from the stressing week happenings. It was a time to enjoy and feel a tremendous pleasure from a tv romantic comedy where violence was absent for we have enough in our world today. I do hope it continuous not only for the plot development but for healthy reasons. Some times we live in cities where going out is a risk so we have left nurturing tv programs to go on. Thank you so much for letting my thoughts opinions be part of your assessment.

Ellen October 19, 2014 at 3:37 pm

Yes … please renew.. Love it!!

celine October 19, 2014 at 9:23 am

I love this show and I want it to be renewed! I could not wait for saturday to arrive to se my favorite show… please renew.

JudyG October 18, 2014 at 4:20 pm

My boyfriend dominates the televion but I love this show so when it comes on…it overides him! I look forward to watching this feel good show every week so please don’t cancel this show.

JudyG