Continuum: Syfy to Air Season Three

Syfy has decided to air season three of Continuum sometime next year. The TV series is produced in Canada and was already picked up for another season of 13 episodes back in June.

Here in the US, Continuum has been airing on Friday nights. It’s the top series in its timeslot and has been averaging 1.22 million total viewers. Eight of the 13 episodes have aired so far.

The second season finale is expected to air on August 30th.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear that Continuum is coming back next year? how long would you like to see the series run?

sonja maxwell February 9, 2014 at 10:48 pm

I would like to see the show aired in Canada for about 10 yrs, just like Stargate SGI

Dave Wreski August 4, 2014 at 9:50 pm

How about a prime time slot? I have to be at work at 7 am and 11 pm is too late to hit the sack. I always watched Stargate without fail. It was on a reasonable time slot. I hate re-runs if I can watch the original.

Johanna December 18, 2013 at 7:49 pm

I hope it last a couple of more seasons. It is so close to our current reality with the internet, cameras everywhere, “big brother is watching”. It really makes you think…

Ann December 7, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I would like to see it run 5 to 10 seasons or as long as it can.

clovis Zanthum October 22, 2013 at 9:34 pm

I would like this Continuum to run for 5 or 6 seasons.
Best acting in a Si-Fi. The actors create real emotion.
You get caught up as if you were right in the story.
Have seen them all this si-fi is a top level show and deserves
a continued following.

richard winters October 12, 2013 at 12:47 am

Why does Kari have to suffer for the crimes of the criminals? Season two did not end well. I thought it was over. Keri’s husband is the reason she is where she is. Why doesn’t he get beat up some? Alex betrayed Keri for a teen crush. He must pay for this transgression some how. her partner joining the enemies ranks was mine blowing. Keri needs to join the time traveler society like the other bad guy did.

Rich September 6, 2013 at 8:57 am

Who will take the place of Alex’s step brother on the show. I see he’s now going to appear on CW’s “The 100″ airing in Oct. On Continuum they call him Theisus or some spelling there of.

Cy Moore September 5, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Building good characters and a great story line is difficult, this has truly accomplished with this show. Glad it was picked up for another season.

roger freberg September 2, 2013 at 12:20 pm

I love the many plots and subplots….

TEN SEASONS… at least!!

bill mercantini September 1, 2013 at 6:36 pm

great show happy to see it coming back, Good choice Syfi

Charlie Morris August 30, 2013 at 11:10 am

It is so good to hear that Continuum has been picked up for a third season! Syfy actually made a real good choice here! I agree that , I love this show and the actors! it is an interesting plot line, with real good writing! I look forward to it each week!

Jay Zelaznog August 17, 2013 at 10:05 pm

The should air at least 7 seasons… It’s one of the best shows I have ever seen!

Drusilla1v August 2, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Thank the Gods! Syfy actually made a good choice! Love this show and the actors!

Grandizer August 1, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Yes, a very good show. I would have to buy it somehow if SyFy did not renew it. Glad to hear that it is not SyFy deciding its life though.