Fringe: John Noble Tweets About the Last Episode

Fringe last episodeActor John Noble (Walter Bishop) tweeted about working on the series finale of Fringe today. The message is a little cryptic but I believe he thinks it’s pretty good.

The two-hour series finale airs on January 18th.

What do you think? Are you expecting to be blown away by the last episode of Fringe? Have you been enjoying the final season?

Roby Geroca December 6, 2012 at 9:49 am

FrInge is like comfort food to me, not ready to go on
a diet yet!

Debby Modis December 2, 2012 at 6:52 pm

This has been the absolutely best Sci-Fi series I have ever watched! I am so going to miss this show! Gonna get all the years on DVD because this is one series that should be seen over and over and over again! I really don’t think this series can ever be bested! Thanks to all the characters, the writers, the producers, etc for this series. Ya’ll were absolutely fantastic!

Chuck Lewis December 1, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I’ve DVRed all this seasons episodes. I’m saving them up for a mindblowing Fringe weekend, once the season is over. I want to thank the suits for allowing Fringe to continue. 99% of the time they would have pulled the plug. Many thanks too, to the outstanding writers, cast & crew. One of the finest Sci-Fi stories to ever hit the airways. Fringe will be a cult classic for many many years to come.

MK December 1, 2012 at 3:24 pm

What he said (except I can’t wait to watch it so I watch it live)!

Don December 1, 2012 at 8:41 am

Love this show…Bought the first 3 seansons on DVD to see the first couple of years I missed. Truly a great tv show…Will miss it very much, My favorite tv show ever

Kat November 30, 2012 at 11:06 pm

“Mindblowing” in the context of Fringe doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be good. Heck, this is Fringe we’re talking about… it might be quite literally mind-blowing, hah. But seriously, I think it’ll be great! Insane, but also great.