Gang Related: Season One Ratings

Gang Related TV show ratingsFOX didn’t have much luck with Mob Doctor last season. The crime drama pulled in poor ratings and was cancelled after one short season. Now, they’re trying Gang Related. Will this new TV show be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled as well? Stay tuned!

On Gang Related, a police detective (Ramon Rodriguez) is torn between his allegiance to his job and co-workers and the gang and crime family that raised him. The cast also includes Terry O’Quinn, RZA, Jay Hernandez, Sung Kang, Inbar Lavi, Cliff Curtis, and Shantel VanSanten.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

UPDATE: FOX has cancelled Gang Related after one season.

Final season averages: 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.54 million total viewers.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Gang Related TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

859 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Ensign says

I wish they’d given Jay Karnes a bit more bite as a character, but no other quibbles. Fox has a gem in the making, and it would be a huge disappointment if the network opted not to renew this series.

2. Claire says

Please do not cancel Gang Related. I love the story line and the actors. I look forward to Thursday nights to watch it. The family shots are so loving , they truly care about each other, and want the family go have a better life. If it is cancelled I will miss it

3. hayleyscomett says

Love the show too. Gritty & edge of your seat action. Not a typical cop drama procedural, thank goodness!! Hope it doesn’t get cancelled. It deserves a second season for sure!!

4. Amanda says

Absolutely love the show Gang Related!!! We watch it every week!!! The best show on TV right now. Hope its renewed for another season and many more to come!!! Whoever hasn’t watched this show is really missing out.

5. Estpez says

I love this show!
    It keeps me on the edge of my seat every episode.
    Please don’t cancel it. I’m getting really fed up with networks canceling shows before the even have a chance. If you do please end it to where not wondering WTF happened!

6. Georgia says

Hope this show stays around! Great action, interesting characters and storyline. I don’t see it being anything like NYPD Blue or The Shield. Never missed an episode of those shows. This one is quite different. Hope Gang Related gets renewed!

7. Anonymous says

Love. This Show
    I was not looking forward to much on TV
    Then Gang Related came on
    Now I can’t wait to see the next show !
    LOVE IT

8. says

Hopefully this show will be cancelled! It is obvious that this show is a Shield/The Deaprted rip off. If you want to see a good Police related drama view “The Wire”, “The Shield”, or “NYPD Blue”. I was hoping that this show would be something different. It is not. This show should also be retitled! It should be known as “Stereotypes” or “Bad Acting 101″. Because that is all that you are going to see in this mess of a show!

• mat says

if u think that, u are not watching the show. Its nothing like the shield or nypd blue (or the wire for that matter – but that is closest).

• Gee Bee says

It is obvious that you did not read my entire comment. I never said that it was like The Wire or NYPD Blue. I said that it is a The Shield/The Deaprted rip off. I was merely suggesting that if you want to see a great cop show watch NYPD Blue or The Wire. Anyway, I have watched three episodes. I was not sure if I should laugh at the bad acting or at the bad dialogue. Gang Related aka Bad Acting 101 needs better writers, directors, and a new cast with the exception of Terry O’Quinn. It is clear to me and others that this show was rushed into production to fill an empty summer slot. The show has potential, but the people involved with production are not aware of that.

• Amanda says

This show is way better than the shield and nothing like nypd blue and if u think that than u have never really watched the show. Its an awesome show with tons of action. It keeps me on the edge of my seat every week.

• Gee Bee says

If this show has you at the edge of your seat then you must not get out all that often and something as simple as a plain white wall will probably entertain you for hours. Again, it is obvious that you did not thoroughly read my comment. I never compared Gang Related to NYPD Blue. I said that if you want to see a good cop/procedural watch The Wire or NYPD Blue. In other words I was making a suggestion. If you feel that this sorry excuse for a TV show is better than The Shield, great. You are entitled to your own opinion. Another thing, I have viewed three episodes of Gang Related aka Bad Acting 101. How I viewed three episodes is beyond my comprehension!