Graceland: Season Two Ratings

Graceland TV show on USA: latest ratingsLast summer, despite mediocre ratings, USA renewed the Graceland TV show for a second season. Will the numbers improve this time around? Will the show be renewed for a third season or will it be cancelled instead? We shall see.

Created by White Collar’s Jeff Eastin, Graceland revolves around a diverse group of undercover agents from various government law enforcement agencies. They all live together under one roof in “Graceland,” a confiscated beach house in Southern California. The show’s cast includes Daniel Sunjata, Aaron Tveit, Brandon Jay McLaren, Vanessa Ferlito, Manny Montana, and Serinda Swan.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.25 million total viewers.

Reference point: Season one of Graceland averaged a 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.24 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Graceland TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a third season?

Update: How did Graceland do this season? Will it be cancelled or renewed?

Dawn September 15, 2014 at 4:43 pm

I LOVE the show….

Suzanne September 15, 2014 at 8:15 am

Love this show. Please don’t take it off.

Ellen September 14, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Must have a season 3. Love this show. Needs more promotion. Most people do not know about it.

Bridget September 12, 2014 at 5:24 am

I think if the show was promoted more it may get more viewers. I love this show, and the on Finale night the finale was number 1 on twitter. I really want this show to be renewed

Patti September 12, 2014 at 12:58 pm

I agree that The show needs to be PROMOTED
more- I Love the show and hope it gets renewed
- maybe a new promotion team is in order.
I hope they renew Graceland – nothing happens
In an instant- too many networks jump the gun
And drop shows. Look back at Cagney & Lacey
In the 80′s – show was dropped early on- but the
Fans petitioned and it was brought back for 6 more
Seasons. Don’t be so quick with the gun.

Sophia September 12, 2014 at 12:43 am

Season 1 was incredible. Season 2 definitely was not as good but hey, a lot of second seasons don’t compare to their first. I don’t like the direction it went with some of the characters – I was not a fan of Mike being such a hardass and Briggs taking the backseat – but I think there is a lot of potential for Season 3 to come back around and wow the viewers. I’d like to see less of Charlie as Briggs’ girlfriend and more as her badass self – she and Briggs were my favorite season 1. A lot of the season was focused on the drama between them, which make sense given the tape and pregnancy, but I prefer them as a power couple than a problem couple. The Johnny story is interesting – a bit aggravating to see him in the position he is now in with Carlito given how many times Jakes warned him. Paige has also been annoying, but I’m also looking forward to seeing how season 3 could portray her.

MICHAEL September 12, 2014 at 12:16 am

I REALLY HOPE IT GET RENEWED, ITS A AWESOME SHOW

Donna L September 11, 2014 at 5:26 pm

**SPOILER ALERT**
I was very disappointed by the Season 2, Season 1 was much better. I found Season 2 had way too much in-house fighting. It would have been better had there been only 1 or 2 agents with issues, not all of them. Mike was the only good and redeeming character on the show, who always try to please everyone. But after watching that B*tch Paige giving up Mike’s alias name in the hospital,to that disgusting Sid. I thought Season 2 would end with Paul, getting to the hospital in time to save Mike. There is NO WAY that Mike is not dead after what Sid did. So Graceland is now DEAD to me.

Josh September 11, 2014 at 3:00 pm

I like where the show is heading. The ratings didn’t show it, but the storyline does make sense to me. Season 1 was terrific. Season 2 was just as well thought with conflicts coming from all different angles. The finale last night had me on the edge of my seat and lots of questions went through my head at completion. 25 episodes into the series and Season 3 filling at least 2 or 3 conflicts to resolve is workable. The future of one main character was resolved and three others are now in the air, two of them severely. Bring on Season 3. I can’t wait to see how much deeper the characters go down the rabbit hole. Hopefully, by Season 4, there might be some light for most of the characters on the show & maybe 1 or 2 lose everything.

John September 11, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Love the show and I am 57 yrs old. Need to show less sex if you want higher ratings. My wife used to watch but the escalation in sex and violence turned her off this season!

anon September 8, 2014 at 4:18 pm

LOVE this show. the plot, the characters, the story development… it just keeps getting better, and more intriguing. i definitely hope they renew this show!

Crystal September 7, 2014 at 9:14 pm

L O V E IT !!! I sure hope they get season 3 !!

great story lines, great character chemistry, everything works – keep it coming.

Lolly September 10, 2014 at 9:02 pm

I just am sad to think this series won’t be on next year. I rush home every Weds night to see show even tho i have DVR and will be able to see it another time. I think the writing, the chemistry between characters — the issues the show tries to bring some attention around are top notch.
Everyone on this show is great. Hope they will give it another year. Lolly