Graceland: Season Two Ratings

Graceland TV show on USA: latest ratingsLast summer, despite mediocre ratings, USA renewed the Graceland TV show for a second season. Will the numbers improve this time around? Will the show be renewed for a third season or will it be cancelled instead? We shall see.

Created by White Collar’s Jeff Eastin, Graceland revolves around a diverse group of undercover agents from various government law enforcement agencies. They all live together under one roof in “Graceland,” a confiscated beach house in Southern California. The show’s cast includes Daniel Sunjata, Aaron Tveit, Brandon Jay McLaren, Vanessa Ferlito, Manny Montana, and Serinda Swan.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Reference point: Season one of Graceland averaged a 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.24 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Graceland TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a third season?

Wanda Gibson August 29, 2014 at 11:55 am

Graceland features characters and story line that I do not want in my living room.

Loved White Collar with no violence and killings and dopers as main characers.

John August 24, 2014 at 2:18 pm

It’s one of the best shows on tv. How can people watch family guy and stupid reality shows and then compare them to a show with a greats cast and script? I think people are brainwashed at this point in history if duck dynasty considered a good show.

Mnix August 23, 2014 at 1:39 pm

I think this is one of the best shows that has ever been on TV. The actors are great and the story lines are complex and keep you guessing. I record all the episodes and replay them . I always pick up something’s I missed on the first viewing. Graceland needs many more seasons.

kade August 20, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Got bored after 3 episodes in season 1. I can’t believe it’s still on the air with ratings this atrocious

nemo f August 24, 2014 at 3:32 am

it’s on because everything else on USA is just as bad and the network can’t cancel everything.

Anonymous August 17, 2014 at 9:19 am

It’s unwatchable. Darkly lit, a fungible cast devoid of any chemistry. Cynically Violent for the sake of violence. How Eastin sold this is another mystery.

dave August 15, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Also the whole gay guy after the straight guy. When will we see a scene when a gay man or woman is stalked by a straight person. What? That happens all the time and isn’t all that bad? Where is the drama in that? This show has shown racism, sexism, homophobia and just poor taste.

dave August 15, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Hard to like a show that tries to take a stance against women being sold as sex slaves while one of their main characters refers to women as “pussy” and “ass.” Their writers are either incredibly ignorant or a major hypocrite. You decide.

nemo f August 16, 2014 at 2:40 am

come on. pussy and ass is “edgy” dialogue. you know when you can’t think of anything good to write, you go with cuss words and smut so you can be edgy.

BOB August 15, 2014 at 10:04 am

This is 8/15/14 and I watched this show for the first season and to be honest not every show but a lot and I can say whoever took Burn Notice off the air for Graceland should be FIRED. I watch a lot of T.V thanks to the NAM war, no knees to speak of spent a year in Wilford Hall hospital, so T.V is 90 percent of my life, BUT I’m alive, so to me grace land should be off the air ad bring baco the BURN THANKS

Mary Ann Anthony August 15, 2014 at 7:36 am

I love this show. It needs another season

Sevoskiis August 15, 2014 at 2:08 am

Think this is a great show. Love the whole cast, the chemistry between them is fantastic. Would be very disappointed if not renewed. The LAST thing TV needs is more NCIS wherevers. RENEW RENEW RENEW.

Dashia August 14, 2014 at 8:35 pm

This show is crazy great it should not be cancelled …..one should be cancelled is Suits …..straight boring and dull no action at all now that needs to be cancelled ….!! Mi opinion :(