Guys with Kids: Season One Ratings

Guys with Kids on NBC ratingsThe guys try to figure out fatherhood while NBC hopes their TV show, Guys with Kids, can attract some big ratings. Will either be successful. Stay tuned to find out.

Revolving around a trio of young fathers, Guys with Kids features the talents of Anthony Anderson, Jesse Bradford, Zach Cregger, Tempestt Bledsoe, and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. The sitcom airs on Wednesday nights and NBC has ordered 13 17 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Guys with Kids is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled Guys with Kids after one season.

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.74 million total viewers.

Episode 01-17: Wednesday, 02/27/13 (finale)
1.1 in the demo (+10% change) with 3.03 million (+7% change).
Season averages: 1.31 in the demo with 3.74 million.

Episode 01-16: Wednesday, 02/20/13
1.0 in the demo (0% change) with 2.83 million (-1% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 3.79 million.

Episode 01-15: Wednesday, 02/13/13
1.0 in the demo (-17% change) with 2.85 million (-11% change).
Season averages: 1.34 in the demo with 3.86 million.

Episode 01-14: Wednesday, 02/06/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.20 million (+9% change).
Season averages: 1.37 in the demo with 3.93 million.

Episode 01-13: Wednesday, 01/30/13
1.1 in the demo (-15% change) with 2.93 million (-26% change).
Season averages: 1.38 in the demo with 3.99 million.

Episode 01-12: Wednesday, 01/09/13
1.3 in the demo (-24% change) with 3.97 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 1.41 in the demo with 4.09 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-11: Wednesday, 01/02/13
1.7 in the demo (+21% change) with 4.39 million (+22% change).
Season averages: 1.42 in the demo with 4.10 million.

Episode 01-10: Wednesday, 12/05/12
1.4 in the demo (+27% change) with 3.59 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.39 in the demo with 4.07 million.

Episode 01-09: Wednesday, 11/21/12
1.1 in the demo (-15% change) with 3.47 million (-11% change).
Season averages: 1.39 in the demo with 4.13 million.

UPDATE: NBC has ordered four additional installments, bringing the season total to 17 episodes.

Episode 01-08: Wednesday, 11/14/12
1.3 in the demo (0% change) with 3.91 million (+8% change).
Season averages: 1.43 in the demo with 4.22 million.

Episode 01-07: Wednesday, 10/31/12
1.3 in the demo (-7% change) with 3.62 million (-6% change).
Season averages: 1.45 in the demo with 4.28 million.

Episode 01-06: Wednesday, 10/24/12
1.4 in the demo (0% change) with 3.84 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.48 in the demo with 4.41 million.

UPDATE: NBC has ordered five additional scripts.

Episode 01-05: Wednesday, 10/17/12
1.4 in the demo (0% change) with 4.41 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.50 in the demo with 4.55 million.

Episode 01-04: Wednesday, 10/10/12
1.4 in the demo (-13% change) with 4.19 million (-12% change).
Season averages: 1.53 in the demo with 4.60 million.

Episode 01-03: Wednesday, 10/03/12
1.6 in the demo (0% change) with 4.76 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.60 in the demo with 4.80 million.

Episode 01-02: Wednesday, 09/26/12
1.6 in the demo (-27% change) with 4.84 million (-23% change).
Season averages: 1.60 in the demo with 4.84 million.

Episode 01-01: Wednesday, 09/12/12
2.2 in the 18-49 demographic with 6.25 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.20 in the demo with 6.25 million.

It wasn’t a strong showing for Guys with Kids but it certainly wasn’t a bomb either. The real test will be to see if last night’s viewers return next week and how the show fares once the other networks start airing originals.

What do you think? Do you like the Guys with Kids sitcom? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Marisol May 16, 2013 at 2:05 pm

I love this show!!! please do not cancel it.

Paula Johnson May 13, 2013 at 11:09 pm

My husband and I just found this show on Hulu, we loved it. Maybe if it had better publicity more people would have watched it. Very funny show!!

Marie May 9, 2013 at 6:20 pm

I love Guys With Kids! It’s one of my favorite shows and always makes me laugh. PLEASE don’t cancel it! I love it too much! :’(

Nick Pan April 29, 2013 at 10:03 am

I really think this show must be renewed

Tricia F. April 24, 2013 at 7:31 pm

Plesase don’t cancel. I think its an awesome show that I think a lot of families can relate and its soooooo funny.
Please sign it for a second season

Kimberlee April 24, 2013 at 2:51 am

Great show…great script and characters…love the ensemble cast. Please, please don’t cancel.

jackie April 22, 2013 at 3:03 pm

don’t cancel!!!!

Richard Hansen April 19, 2013 at 3:35 am

PLEASE PICK IT BACK UP!!! I Watched the crap out of Joey, and it got cancelled. Jimmy Fallon did a great job of creating a “Friends” like bunch of characters. Love-able and witty comedy. In my opinion, it’s the first ensemble thats worked quite frankly since Friends. ………………so please bring it back NBC. I really cant wait to see the next episode to see what Chris does. Thank you kindly, Richard Hansen………i copied and pasted this btw(in case it looks funny)

Anonymous April 17, 2013 at 1:42 am

Has to be a season 2. Just watched the entire first season on Hulu plus in 2 days and I’m begging for more. Come on NBC everyone loves this show

Richard Hansen April 19, 2013 at 3:36 am

agreed!!!

TC April 16, 2013 at 10:49 pm

This show is hilarious! Great cast and Anthony Anderson rocks! Any show with him should never be cancelled. He is a comic genius. When America finally realizes how funny he is this show will be worth its weight in gold for NBC. Keep it on! You wont regret it!

Brent April 16, 2013 at 7:51 pm

My wife and I love this show!! Renew it!

Stephanie April 15, 2013 at 8:46 pm

We came across the first episode of this show completely by accident. Fell in love with it immediately! We are in the 30-40 year old range with young children, so we relate to a lot of its content, and LOVE the humour! I truly do hope this show gets renewed for a second season. Too many reality TV shows right now, not enough simple sitcoms.

Carla April 12, 2013 at 4:18 am

Please make a season 2!
I love this show so much, I bought almost every episode on iTunes, and continue to watch old episodes laughing every time. This show is my new favorite.

MJN5252 April 10, 2013 at 11:19 pm

My wife and I love this show!!!!! All the characters are great, they are funny, it is a well done show and we would really like to see more of it.

Ann April 7, 2013 at 2:17 pm

We love this show. Before they cancel it, why can’t they try it at another time, another day or even another network, but don’t cancel it.

Carla April 12, 2013 at 4:19 am

I agree 100%

Richard Hansen April 19, 2013 at 3:42 am

yea absolutely ! Please dont cancel it! IF ANYTHING it needs more promotion!!! i mean sell the shit out of the ending of the last episode as a cliffhanger type commercial for season 2! I guarantee you’l have an amazing turn out next season