Malibu Country: Reba Sitcom Cancelled, No Second Season

malibu country Sorry Reba McEntire fans. ABC has decided to cancel Malibu Country after one season on the air.

27 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Soul says

I’m one pissed off fan!! How dare they! I demand them to bring it back! Let it continue! I love this show and her original show Reba. I own em all.

2. Teresa says

I cannot believe that you canceled Reba you should have learned from her first show Reba that the main networks would not take and that was a big hit taken by a smaller network. It made me laugh and was so true to life.

3. Suzanne Q says

I can not believe a TV station would not renew ” Malibu Country” but a TV station would keep a crap show ” The Neighbors”!!! This really chaps my butt.
    I am so sorry Reba, Lily for be shut down for a good clean family show.

4. Chapzmyazz says

It truly does Chap My Ass to see that this show has been canceled!! We loved this show and looked forward to it every Friday night!!! What the Hell ABC!

5. David says

So sad to see Reba;s show, Malibu country has been canceled! the starts were great! the acting was great and convincing! The show was moving along well, I eagerly awaited each episode! why abc, why? What are your crazy requirements for a show to meet abc? For many of us viewers this show had so much potential and was just warming the engines!

6. Kim Vitale says

I loved the old show Reba and I love Malibu Country. Lily Tomlin as the pot smoking grandmother and Sara Rue as the rich ditz next door made me laugh… so sad to see it go!!