Mistresses: Season One Ratings

Mistresses: canceled or renewed?ABC hasn’t had much luck lately with their serialized dramas (Red Widow, 666 Park Avenue, Last Resort, etc.). Will Mistresses be a ratings hit and be renewed for season two or will it be cancelled as well? Stay tuned!

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if a show will be cancelled or renewed for another season. Mistresses typically airs on Monday nights and there are 13 episodes. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so be sure to bookmark and return to this page:

UPDATE: The show has been renewed for a second season.

Final season averages: 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.80 million total viewers.

Episode 01-13: Monday, 09/09/13 (finale)
1.1 in the demo (-21% change) with 3.91 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.15 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-12: Monday, 09/02/13
1.4 in the demo (+40% change) with 4.05 million (+17% change).
Season averages: 1.16 in the demo with 3.79 million.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 08/26/13
1.0 in the demo (+11% change) with 3.46 million (+9% change).
Season averages: 1.14 in the demo with 3.77 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 08/19/13
0.9 in the demo (-25% change) with 3.17 million (-20% change).
Season averages: 1.15 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 07/29/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.96 million (0% change).
Season averages: 1.18 in the demo with 3.87 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 07/22/13
1.2 in the demo (+20% change) with 3.95 million (+14% change).
Season averages: 1.18 in the demo with 3.86 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 07/15/13
1.0 in the demo (-17% change) with 3.47 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 1.17 in the demo with 3.84 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 07/08/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.85 million (+6% change).
Season averages: 1.20 in the demo with 3.90 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 07/01/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 3.62 million (+1% change).
Season averages: 1.20 in the demo with 3.91 million.

Episode 01-04: Monday, 06/24/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.57 million (-5% change).
Season averages: 1.23 in the demo with 3.99 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 06/17/13
1.2 in the demo (-14% change) with 3.76 million (-11% change).
Season averages: 1.27 in the demo with 4.13 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 06/10/13
1.4 in the demo (+17% change) with 4.22 million (-4% change).
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 4.31 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, June 3, 2013
1.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.40 million total viewers.
Season averages: 1.20 in the demo with 4.40 million.

What do you think? Do you like the Mistresses TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Anonymous August 11, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Do not cancel!!! Great show! Need to see what happens next.

Dee August 6, 2013 at 7:04 am

This is one of the best shows with a diverse and talented cast. Sure some things will make some cringe, but it is reality for some. The episodes are fast paced with intrigue. Keep it coming. Please do not cancel. I hope to see this show in Fall and late Spring. So much more to unfold. I am about to let go of “True Blood” because it stays away just too darn long. ABC you have a winner here with “Mistresses!!” Love it!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Lisa August 5, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Where is Mistresses tonight?
Please, please don’t cancel.
It is my new fav show.

Karen August 3, 2013 at 9:12 am

Please don’t cancel Mistresses. I have enjoyed the show immensely . A little racy at times but an interesting, fast moving show.

jacqueline thomas August 1, 2013 at 1:13 pm

enjoy this show greatly please keep it.

Lucy July 31, 2013 at 8:35 pm

I Love this show! I can’t wait to see it every week and find out what happens next! Please do not cancel this show! I am sick of reality TV! We need this guilty pleasure! Please renew!!

Lauren July 29, 2013 at 7:24 pm

There are a few things about the show that bother me, although I’m totally addicted. I haven’t had a show that I knew what night it comes on and I have to watch it! Love this show. Just wish it didn’t leave u hanging so bad and give me so much anxiety.

Barbara July 23, 2013 at 3:50 pm

I like the show I hope it continues

Sherry July 22, 2013 at 11:51 pm

Love this show!!!!!! Please don’t cancel

donna diaz July 16, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Please do not cancel this show !!!!! It is great!!

Brad Vaughn July 16, 2013 at 4:40 pm

I just caught up on all the shows on Hulu and I LOVE it. Please keep it on. It is my new favorite Show. Can’t wait to see more!!!!!!

Dawn July 15, 2013 at 9:10 pm

Love this show!! Just watched all the episodes on abc.com can’t wait to see who the father is!

nicole July 9, 2013 at 10:10 pm

I love the show and hope it doesn’t get cancelled like all the other shows I enjoyed. The nature of the show might not be for everyone. I enjoy it and want to see how the stories unfold.

koma July 5, 2013 at 2:18 am

I enjoyed this show in its original incarnation on BBCAmerica. Given that it is mostly a clone of that with very minor changes and a USA cast I don’t find this version very compelling. I think BBC did a better job with it, but I hope it runs the course for those that haven’t seen the british version.

bea sherman July 2, 2013 at 11:24 pm

great show please don’t cancel this show Alyssa Milano and Jason George great together look forward always to next show