NCIS: Los Angeles: Season Five Ratings

ncis los angeles ratingsThis season, NCIS: Los Angeles will pass the 100 episode mark. While overall viewership is still very healthy, the demo ratings have been coming down over that last couple seasons. Will the show survive to see 200 episodes or could it be cancelled before then? We shall see.

NCIS: Los Angeles follows the cases of an elite division of the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) that specializes in undercover assignments. This season’s castmembers include Chris O’Donnell, LL Cool J, Daniela Ruah,
Eric Christian Olsen, Linda Hunt, Barrett Foa, Renée Felice Smith, and Miguel Ferrer.

3/13 update: This show has been renewed for the 2014-15 season by CBS.

4/16 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

For comparisons: The fourth season of NCIS: Los Angeles averaged a 2.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 15.59 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like the NCIS: Los Angeles TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a sixth season?

WHITEGIRLONE April 3, 2014 at 1:26 am

I WAS never really impressed with this show but at first I thought the actors were doable. Heady in my book makes the show. LL and his partner are good and the geek squad are also doable. The big brunette and the blond are in my opinion the worse characters ever. I really do not like either of them and have just given up on the show altogether. Put it out of its misery, the acting (?) gets worse with each episode. Please don’t put us through anymore of this show. I am just done watching it.

Carmen April 1, 2014 at 9:35 pm

I love NCIS Los Angeles, it keep my week balanced, I guest kensi is pregnant and that is the reason why they sent her to the middle east, ja ja …….I love the flirting between those two…..so don’t take away this great show…please

Loli Davinish April 1, 2014 at 12:52 am

I want Kensi & Deeks to get together. Don’t follow the NCIS
Tony & Ziva extended flirting only to be let down with no happy ending.
Those two can pull it off.
I hope the show continues along with their romantic
Relationship.
In my opinion, without Deeks, the show would lose it’s balance.
I Love the Deeks / Kensi relationship. IT WORKS!

Hollie Handsley March 31, 2014 at 7:12 pm

I absolutely love Ncis:Los Angeles however I’m behind episodes abit as I live in the UK personally I think it’s one of the best shows going with the best actors they are way better than the ones in Ncis please get kensi and deeks back together I was tearing up when I watched kensi going on her new case please do not take it off air!

Anonymous March 5, 2014 at 5:10 pm

I love ncis and ncis la!! and I will not continue to watch ncis la any more if they keep kensi and deeks apart! they can certainly be a couple and continue what they do!

Loli Denna March 5, 2014 at 4:48 pm

NCIS has become stale while NCIS LA is still lively & Fresh; However, if they don’t reunite Deeks & Kensi, I, for one, will probably stop watching the show….. AND WORSE …. If they try and make Nell a field Agent, I will Never watch another Episode. I like Nell, but she needs to stay exactly where she belongs, which is in the office.

Alyssa Hill February 7, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Please don’t take NCIS Los Angeles off the air . I love that show very much because of all the actors.

Cindy Davis October 1, 2013 at 9:46 pm

I look forward every Tuesday evening for my NCIS & NCIS LA lineup. I hope ratings continue in a steady incline. I would miss it very much. Thanks,

Cindy Davis