Penn & Teller: Fool Us

Penn and Teller Fool Us TV show on CWNetwork: The CW
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 30, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Jonathan Ross (host), Penn Jillette, and Teller.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hosted by British television and radio personality Jonathan Ross, this competition series features aspiring magicians as they perform their best trick to try and fool the world-famous team of Penn & Teller. Anyone who succeeds in fooling them wins the right to perform with the duo in their Las Vegas show at the Rio Hotel & Casino.

Both the live studio audience and the TV audience watch along with Penn & Teller as they try to figure out the magician’s secrets. Penn and Teller see the trick only once and have to immediately try to work it out. There are no camera tricks, secret edits, or camera cuts to help the contestants — this is all real magic.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Penn & Teller: Fool Us TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Brickie December 10, 2014 at 9:29 pm

Love It!!! Bring it back on

janet October 16, 2014 at 7:09 pm

RENEW!!!!

cee October 3, 2014 at 12:58 am

I LOVE this show! I was freaked out when it didn’t air yesterday. My husband and I look forward to it all week.

Tundrabeast October 3, 2014 at 8:27 pm

Even though they say it isn’t cancelled. I know these shows were recorded a couple years ago or more because I saw some of these individual preformances on YouTube. I don’t know if the UK version has continued or if they plan to start an American version. But for now I think we’ve seen all that they had two or three years ago

Tundrabeast October 1, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Seeing a lot of new illusions for free….What’s not to like? There’s a couple of them that seem so difficult that you could think it was real magic instead of an illusion. I like it when they can’t figure it out either. Then you know it really was something special

Tyler Rodriquez September 26, 2014 at 3:44 am

LOVE IT!

Bob R July 31, 2014 at 9:32 am

Not bad, but not entirely as advertised. Penn and Teller do not tell us how an illusion was done when they figure it out. They said they would. Penn gives us an explanation in a very fast rough-shod way and we become confused. Hey, did I mention that they said they would?
I do like the format though. Very clever.

Tundrabeast October 3, 2014 at 8:24 pm

I never heard of that. I’m thinking you might have misunderstood something because doing something like that is something that can get you hated in the magicians world. Besides…..If they did that then the preformers would have to retire that illusion. It would be a dick move all the way around.