Revolution

Revolution TV series on NBCNetwork: NBC
Episodes: 42 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: September 17, 2012 — May 21, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Billy Burke, Tracy Spiridakos, Anna Lise Phillips, Graham Rogers, JD Pardo, Zak Orth, Maria Howell, David Lyons, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Guinee, Elizabeth Mitchell, Derek Webster, and Daniella Alonso.

current TV show

TV show description:
This dramatic science-fiction TV series explores the question “What would you do without it all?” A family struggles to reunite in an American landscape where every single piece of technology — computers, refrigerators, air conditioners, planes, cars, phones, lights — has mysteriously stopped working. Electrical power has simply gone away. The show also revolves around the idea of family — both the family you’re born into and the family you choose.

Charlie Matheson (Tracy Spiridakos) is the headstrong, curious and daring daughter of Rachel (Elizabeth Mitchell) and Ben Matheson (Tim Guinee). Ben is hiding a mysterious secret about the blackout. Maggie (Anna Lise Phillips), a medical doctor, became involved with him following his wife’s death.

When Charlie’s younger and thoughtful brother, Danny (Graham Rogers), is kidnapped by militia leaders, she must reconnect with her estranged uncle Miles Matheson (Billy Burke), a former US Marine and warrior who’s living as a recluse.

Together, with a rogue band of survivors, they set out to rescue Danny, overthrow the militia and ultimately re-establish the United States of America. All the while, they explore the enduring mystery of why the power failed and how or if it will ever return.

The rebel group includes fighter Nora (Daniella Alonso); General “Bass” Monroe (David Lyons), a former Marine who served alongside Miles; and Aaron (Zak Orth), a former Google executive and a computer genius who’s ill-prepared for the rigors of the technology-less world.

Captain Tom Neville (Giancarlo Esposito), a cultured former insurance adjuster turned Monroe Republic leader and Nate Walker (JD Pardo) is a member of the militia who has conflicted feelings for Charlie.
space

Series Finale

Episode #42 — Declaration of Independence
Miles (Billy Burke), Charlie (Tracy Spiridakos) and Monroe (David Lyons) launch an attack on the Patriots, but must improvise a risky new plan in order to halt the oncoming war between California and Texas. Out for revenge, Neville (Giancarlo Esposito) sets his sights on President Davis (guest star Cotter Smith). Meanwhile, Aaron (Zak Orth) and Rachel’s (Elizabeth Mitchell) efforts to save Priscilla (guest star Maureen Sebastian) from the nano-tech has unexpected consequences.
First aired: May 21, 2014.

space

What do you think? Do you like the Revolution TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Teresia Story October 28, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Love this show! DO NOT CANCEL!!!!

Dajje October 28, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Do not cancel, one of the greatest shows ever, i am addicted, hook, an abuser or whatever you wanna call it. LOVE IT!

George October 26, 2013 at 3:03 pm

Never was much of an NBC fan until they started showing Revolution. I missed the first season because of work and other obligation, but my wife and I have been catching up on Net Flix. We were watching ep. 12 & 13 last night and I told her that this show was addictive and couldn’t wait to start back with season 2 . We started watching season 2 and quickly realized that we had missed way to much of season 1.
This is a great show, with a great story line and great characters. I’ve been a science-fiction fan since the Star Trek series and am an avid outdoorsman and survivalist and this show covers all.
There are very few tv shows that I will stop and make time for. Do the right thing and keep the series going. Do some more advertising, because I sure don’t see any on my cable provider.

Sandra McCoy October 21, 2013 at 11:42 am

Love the show! Don’t cancel! This and The Voice are the only two nighttime shows I watch. I would prefer it back on after The Voice though.

pat hodges October 19, 2013 at 12:43 am

Better keep Revolution its about all you have going for you except Sunday Night Football DON’T CANCELL REVOLUTION

Barbara Criner October 16, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Don’t you dare cancel this show it is awesome

edward schipper October 15, 2013 at 9:11 am

do not cancel

DC October 14, 2013 at 7:16 pm

It is very good entertainment. If something needs to cancelled, cancel one of many phoney reality shows in fact cancel all of them.

Lisa Faella October 12, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Renew! Renew! Love this show!

Valerie Oliver October 9, 2013 at 6:55 pm

I must admit, last season I was losing interest in the show; however, since the second season started up, it’s my second favorite (second to Walking Dead). I look forward to it all week. Please DON’T cancel

Nora Whitbeck October 6, 2013 at 1:28 am

Great show. I watch it every week. It’s a bit bloodier this season. I don’t know if that means they are getting more desperate for ratings. I hope all is well. great character development.

Bonnie Anderson October 1, 2013 at 11:17 pm

This is the first program I have rearranged my life for and stayed home and rushed home to catch in years!!!!!!!!!!!! A. Holes have to cancel it of course!

Natrasha September 30, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Do not cancel

Cheryl Lucas September 13, 2013 at 9:32 pm

Do no cancel one of te fe good shows you have onCBS are you crazy

Juston Steed September 11, 2013 at 11:10 pm

I just watched it all on netflix and loved it if you cancel this show you are crazy!!! and those who hated your even crazier so please for the love of god do not cancel a great show for a change!!!!