Rookie Blue: Season Five Ratings

Rookie Blue TV show on ABC: season five ratingsThere doesn’t seem to be much danger of ABC‘s Rookie Blue being cancelled any time soon. The show is produced in Canada and the fifth season has 22 episodes (instead of the usual 13). However, they’re being split into two parts — half will air this summer while the rest will run at a later date. This kind of move often spells the end for a series. Will there be a sixth season? Stay tuned.

Rookie Blue continues to follow a group of newbie cops as they work at the fictional 15 Division. The cast includes Missy Peregrym, Gregory Smith, Ben Bass, Travis Milne, Enuka Okuma, Charlotte Sullivan, Peter Mooney, Priscilla Faia, Matt Gordon, Rachel Ancheril, Melanie Nicholls-King, Adam MacDonald, Aliyah O’Brien, Oliver Becker, and Matt Murray.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

8/15 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

Last year comparison: The fourth season of Rookie Blue averaged a 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.08 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like Rookie Blue TV series? Should season five be the end?

savannah salvetti August 18, 2014 at 11:39 pm

Rookie Blue should keep going season after season. It is my favorite show. It would be crazy to cancel it.

Heather August 14, 2014 at 10:53 pm

I hope they don’t cancelled rookie blue and I hope it comes back next yr

louis clarke August 8, 2014 at 7:11 pm

I have seen all of the seasons up to this point and I will keep watching every week as I love rookie blue and it should make more sessions as it is s well known and liked programme, this should carry on as long as the ratings are at a high standard and while people are interested

Cricket B August 8, 2014 at 12:05 am

I love rookie Blue. Please, please don’t cancel the series!

Earl July 31, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Great show. A good summer fillin and would fit into “regular” programming. Canadian or home -made it is very entertaining and not like other the others in this category. Try your best to keep it coming.

Louise July 26, 2014 at 8:35 pm

I love Rookie Blue and it’s characters. Please don’t cancel this great Canadian series!!!

sylvia July 26, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Please, please don’t cancel Rookie Blue -I’m totally hooked!! Love the characters and the storylines . Definitely want a season 6!!!

Diane Wilson July 21, 2014 at 10:10 am

Love ! Love! Love! Love rookie blue ! Please do not cancel !!!!!!

nemo f June 22, 2014 at 11:16 pm

so how many characters who were sleeping with other characters are now sleeping with other different characters or are they back to sleeping with the ones they were sleeping with three seasons ago?

Cause that is all this show is about, bed hopping bozos. the police station/crime scene is just an excuse for one character to interact with another in an attempt to hook up or go over the high school angst that they have been carrying around since, well, high school. there isn’t a mature individual on that show.

Marie July 5, 2014 at 1:17 am

I have to agree with you on that. In addition, I would stay away from Andy. She stumbles into more bad situations than Jessica Fletcher did on Murder, She Wrote.

nemo f July 7, 2014 at 12:54 pm

I binge watched this show over a few nights when I was sick and had a free Netflix account last year. saw I think almost two full seasons. ZERO story line/plot development. It was just badly written/acted soap opera interpersonal angst.

missy June 21, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Is the show twisted coming back on abc family

liz hillier June 22, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Omg I’ve watched season 1 to 4 back to back on the box sets on sky I got so hooked I love the characters it’s written so well I realy don’t want it to end but if it does I hope the end is all tired up nicely with happy ending for everyone and not left open to suggestion I hate that. I