Rookie Blue: Season Five Ratings

Rookie Blue TV show on ABC: season five ratingsThere doesn’t seem to be much danger of ABC‘s Rookie Blue being cancelled any time soon. The show is produced in Canada and the fifth season has 22 episodes (instead of the usual 13). However, they’re being split into two parts — half will air this summer while the rest will run at a later date. This kind of move often spells the end for a series. Will there be a sixth season? Stay tuned.

Rookie Blue continues to follow a group of newbie cops as they work at the fictional 15 Division. The cast includes Missy Peregrym, Gregory Smith, Ben Bass, Travis Milne, Enuka Okuma, Charlotte Sullivan, Peter Mooney, Priscilla Faia, Matt Gordon, Rachel Ancheril, Melanie Nicholls-King, Adam MacDonald, Aliyah O’Brien, Oliver Becker, and Matt Murray.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.21 million total viewers. The 11 episodes of season six are expected to air next summer but ABC hasn’t confirmed that.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

Last year comparison: The fourth season of Rookie Blue averaged a 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.08 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like Rookie Blue TV series? Should season five be the end?

Anonymous February 20, 2015 at 12:04 am

New viewer of the re-runs and LOVE the show. Can’t wait to see the rest of the re-runs and additional seasons to come. Hopefully, a LOT of new seasons to come.

bj February 14, 2015 at 6:12 pm

I am a new viewer of Rookie blue and am very disappointed that I missed so much. I am sick of all the cheesy shows on now. Everything is being replaced by reality shows that have very little to do with reality; comedy shows that aren’t funny; and low creativity shows that should have been tossed before cast selection. Bring along a decent show with talent and it only runs for a few seasons. Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!

Vilma M. Austin February 13, 2015 at 5:20 pm

I love the show very much.

Deborah king February 6, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Please please keep on with the show for many seasons! I’m 62 and love it! Keep the reruns coming. Seems like they stopped.

laverne Puckett February 6, 2015 at 2:17 am

Please don’t cancel Rookie Blue…
I’ve been watching it from the beginning and have recorded
it forever.
The talent the actors have is the Best, and there is no other
show like it.

If the ratings are down, it’s because they switch the times and/or
split the time and it’s very frustrating.

A lot of people will be so disappointed, and this can never be
duplicated. Very good show for Law Enforcement people too.

gloria February 10, 2015 at 12:42 pm

I love ROOKIE BLUE AND AM SICK OF T.V. GETTING RID OF GOOD SHOWS FINALY A SHOW THAT THE ACTORS HAVE PERSONALITYS AND DOESN”T COME ACCROSS AS SCRIPTED

Helen Graham February 10, 2015 at 7:24 pm

I so agree. What a gteat show and actors,

carol February 3, 2015 at 12:48 am

I remember watching rookie blue first preview .. Thinking it looks like it will be a interesting show but needles to say I mis a lot of there shows … Didnt know when the show had air … Well one evening about a moth ago I scene that the show was playing reruns so I started to watch them and really got in to them … So I started recording the reruns so for the first time watching I really enjoy them and their acting is very good so I give this show a big A+ ….. Haven’t got to watch all the 5 seasons so don’t? Cancel it out keep this show on air…. Hopefully there will a season 6 …… Ty …… From Tx ……… :-)