Star-Crossed: Season One Ratings

Star-Crossed ratings: cancel or keep?The CW has been having some ratings success this season but Monday nights continue to be a struggle with underperforming shows like Beauty and the Beast and Hart of Dixie. Will Star-Crossed change that? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out!

Star-Crossed revolves around a pair of teens — one human (Aimee Teegarden) and one alien (Matt Lanter) — who fall in love and struggle to overcome the discrimination and distrust around them. The rest of the cast includes Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

5/8 update: This show has been cancelled after one season.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 960,000 total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

885 Comments on "Star-Crossed: Season One Ratings"

Notify of

zandy louw
zandy louw
October 1, 2014 1:27 pm

Pls renew the show.

John D
John D
September 30, 2014 6:41 pm
I cant understand people at CW they cancel way to many good shows and don’t let the late bloomers to chime in !!!! I just finished watching season one of Star Crossed, I was very impressed with what they did on that show and the direction it was taking us on and I’m disappointed in CW’s decision not to give it a fair chance to grow, so in the future I will not watch any more shows from the CW unless they renew for a third season that way if I like a show it wont be at least one… Read more »
Dawn
Dawn
October 12, 2014 3:05 am

I watch a show…like a show…whatever network it’s on cancels the show….GRRR…come on I’m so very tired of good shows being cancelled and crappy ones staying the air. PLEASE bring this one back!

kristina
kristina
September 24, 2014 11:57 pm

I’m not happy about this between star crossed, beauty and the beast, and vampire diaries theses are my favorite you guys should have took a pole on who wants it to stay on and then you would have seen that more people then you think watched it

JayV
JayV
September 24, 2014 9:11 am

Please dont cancel it!!! I loved it!! It is only the first season give it a chance!!*

matt
matt
September 23, 2014 6:24 am

I am very dissapointed in CW because Star Crossed is the only series I’ve ever liked compared to other different series on CW…. Please can you bring Star crossed back, no matter what the ratings might say

Lakesia
Lakesia
September 21, 2014 9:30 pm

I think that they should go ahead and give us the second season of Star Cross. I really did like the show and to me it is something different. Star Cross kind of remind of the tv show Roswell. I want to see what is going to happen in the next episode, why end the show as if there was going to be continued…

Bassam
Bassam
September 19, 2014 2:24 am

Agree with everyone else and everyone should sign the petition if they haven’t..

Jennifer
October 2, 2014 10:43 am

There is a couple more things you can do in addition to that petition. We have to spread the word as far and wide as we can.
Sign the petition for Netflix to pick up and produce Season 2 of Star-Crossed: https://www.change.org/p/netflix-stream-starcrossed-ssn1-and-pickup-show-for-ssn2
And if you have FB or Twitter, join the Thunderclap! https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/16997-stargazers-for-starcrossed-s2?locale=en

We can save Star-Crossed from cancelation, if we all work together!

michele
michele
September 16, 2014 11:43 pm

We love this show!! Wish it didn’t get canceled booo CW!

Dyan
Dyan
September 13, 2014 1:39 am
I’m very disappointed in CW cancelling star-crossed. It was one of their better shows. I didn’t used to watch any shows on CW until they came out with Arrow and this past season of Star-Crossed. CW! You have to renew Star-Crossed! You left us hanging:(. If you cancelled because of ratings try airing it on a different night and promote it better. I only found this series by accident on amazon prime. How can you give Reign another season and not Star-Crossed! It’s already set up perfect for another great season…..Oh forgot to mention that I just bought the whole… Read more »
Dyan
Dyan
September 13, 2014 1:29 am

punkin wombles
punkin wombles
September 5, 2014 11:39 am

When you cancel this show your going to lose so many viewers…this was an incredible show, why are you cancelling the good ones and keeping the bad ones? It makes no sense….I definately won’t be watching any of the stupid shows you have left!!!

Beth
Beth
August 28, 2014 4:29 am

This really sucks. Starr crossed was my 2nd favorite show on the CW,over Vamp Diaries and Originals. Ratings are hard to read when there are alternative ways to watch. Maybe they can try another network?

Yuli
Yuli
August 19, 2014 5:09 pm

I really really wish they would continue with star-crossed but not if Emery and Roman don’t end up together. Because that is THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS SHOW! It’s THEIR faces as star-crossed and what is the point of her saving him as a little boy if it isn’t an indication about THEIR LOVE!?!?!

Rob
Rob
August 15, 2014 2:39 am

This show was Awesome just like most of your tv shoe like 100, the vampire diaries, Beauty and the beast and The originals oh and don’t forget supernaturalist should keep them all I plained my week around these tv shows Sence I don’t have a job and to cancel any of these show would be a travesty and really pisses me off I hope u don’t cancel any of them or if u do u will change your mind and bring the ones u cancel back especially Star cross because it was awesome

Kesha
Kesha
August 14, 2014 4:56 am

Why would you cancel such an awesome show. I’m so disappointed, i was looking forward to watching star crossed and the 100.

1 8 9 10 11 12 53