Star-Crossed: Season One Ratings

Star-Crossed ratings: cancel or keep?The CW has been having some ratings success this season but Monday nights continue to be a struggle with underperforming shows like Beauty and the Beast and Hart of Dixie. Will Star-Crossed change that? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out!

Star-Crossed revolves around a pair of teens — one human (Aimee Teegarden) and one alien (Matt Lanter) — who fall in love and struggle to overcome the discrimination and distrust around them. The rest of the cast includes Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

5/8 update: This show has been cancelled after one season.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 960,000 total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Miranda April 23, 2014 at 2:09 am

No please please please don’t cancel star crossed, I absolutely love this show, it is my new favorite show and I don’t know what I’d do without it. Star crossed is stronger then you think and it’s fans will saport it till the vary end and if you try to cancel it I garentie we won’t let it go down without a fight! #strgazer for ever <3

Anonymous April 22, 2014 at 10:32 pm

I LOVE Star-Crossed so much!! I would be so devastated if the show is canceled! I want to see where Roman & Emery’s love story goes. Please give this show another season to get off the ground….and a new night to air it on could only be beneficial!

Melody April 22, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Renew it! I love this show. I will be very upset if we don’t get a second season and it ends with no resolution.

DJD April 22, 2014 at 8:37 pm

OMG! No don’t cancel! This show is amazing! I fell in love with the show in the first season! RENEW!RENEW!RENEW!

Tessie April 22, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Please don’t cancel this show! One of my favourite shows so far! PLEASE MAKE A SECOND SEASON!

Z April 22, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Please renew the show….im in love with it!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone please try to get the show new viewers and peoples attention so that the show gets renewed because i love it and im sure you do to!

Kylie April 22, 2014 at 6:45 pm

RENEW PLEASE!!!!!! CW I HOPE YOU SEE THISSO YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH EVERYONE LOVES THIS! AND FANS, I EMAILED THE PRODUCERS by googling, “HOW TO EMAIL CW” and click on first link. Then email them and tell them how much you love the show so they see they cant cancel! EVERYONE IF YOU LOVE THIS SHOW THAT MUCH! TRY TO GET THERE ATTENTION! EMAIL EMAIL EMAIL! AND FAST!

Strickland April 22, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Renew it please, pretty please!!!

nwnoni April 22, 2014 at 5:24 pm

Don’t cancel Star Crossed!!! Really look forward to Monday nights. Change the day, but don’t cancel a great series!!!!!!!!

Anonymous April 22, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Please please please renew this show, I just love it!! I would be so sad if it wasn’t on anymore… Does watching it on DVR or Hulu count towards ratings?! Because that’s how I watch everything so that it doesn’t matter which night its on, I hope they take into account the most younger people watch TV this way now and not just when it’s on live!

alda April 22, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Please renew the show. I absolutely love the show and the message it is sending out to society. Please let us see more of it. Thank you

Kimzzy1977 April 22, 2014 at 11:35 am

I really like this show so far and want to see more. I’d like the CW to give the show a chance and renew. Get rid of Beauty and the Beast instead; it’s horrible.

Beth April 22, 2014 at 11:32 am

Please don’t cancel Star Crossed, I love this show. I have to watch the show via the internet the next day since it is on at 7 where I am and we don’t have a DVR and I am not home by then. I also wonder if a drop in ratings could be due to the fact that when cancellation rumors start going around people stop watching. Why watch a show, get hooked, just in time for it to be cancelled. Please at least give it another season, maybe move to a different night /time slot.

K April 22, 2014 at 9:17 am

Love this show, fresh and new! Please make another season, rather cancel Heart if Dixie

Anon April 22, 2014 at 8:53 am

So in love with this show!!! Please go on to do a second season!!!!