Star-Crossed: Season One Ratings

Star-Crossed ratings: cancel or keep?The CW has been having some ratings success this season but Monday nights continue to be a struggle with underperforming shows like Beauty and the Beast and Hart of Dixie. Will Star-Crossed change that? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out!

Star-Crossed revolves around a pair of teens — one human (Aimee Teegarden) and one alien (Matt Lanter) — who fall in love and struggle to overcome the discrimination and distrust around them. The rest of the cast includes Grey Damon, Natalie Hall, Malese Jow, Titus Makin Jr., Chelsea Gilligan, Brina Palencia, and Greg Finley.

5/8 update: This show has been cancelled after one season.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 960,000 total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Star-Crossed TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Olivia June 21, 2014 at 6:25 am

I sooo lovee this show u can’t just cancelle it why do you always cancelle all the good shows seriosly I love this show and look forward to every episode

Tyesha Talbert June 18, 2014 at 2:53 am

I just want to say I love you but CW you suck why do u keep canceling all the good shows I love star- crossed you have to bring it back

charlie June 21, 2014 at 5:47 pm

I totally agree it is brilliant and I really do recommend that you make another series it will be amazing I look forward to watching it every episode and I love it x

linda haley June 22, 2014 at 1:51 pm

cw network doesn’t seem to care about the people who really watch the star cross even with all the people who fight for them cw hurt many and im not a lover of them anymore big shots what do they really know but they can keep walking dead and a stupid dumb a man with many kids he didn’t know he had thank cw for nor caring

Farah June 18, 2014 at 2:26 am

I really enjoyed this show. Every time we here in South Africa enjoy a show it gets cancelled after one season. I know a good few that are rather upset that its been cancelled. This is utter rubbish!!!! Stop cancelling all the good shows!

Farah June 18, 2014 at 2:26 am

Jennifer June 18, 2014 at 11:07 am

Where at in South Africa?
Fans have not given up on this show. We have even created a world map showing where we are all at. Feel free to take a look, and if your location isn’t marked, you can add a star!

We’re all on Twitter – #StarCrossed – if you’d like to chat.

Kamila June 17, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Is Star-Crossed really cancelled? I’ve been watching this show on hulu since I work a lot and I don’t have the time to be home by the time show starts. My husband and I love this show is interesting and every week we were looking forward to watch it. You should bring this show back! Because of the holidays a lot of people were away or working extra no wonder it doesn’t have enough viewers you should bring it back and well make sure to spread the word so more of our friends can watch this show! We are Very disappointed you cancelled the show it was ONE of the best shows it was different from other shows and that made it more interesting! BRING IT BACK!!!!!

dawn June 17, 2014 at 3:49 pm

i love this show bring it back

rubi June 17, 2014 at 7:32 am

please dont take star-crossed away this is letrally one of the best tv shows i watch and i love it so much i cant put it into words .. i love it so much is because it is different to all the other tv shows out there thats i watch and its not based on the same vampire, worewolve shit and thats one of the reasons i love it and also the actors and just they way it is , is just amazing and i dont know what i would do if their was no season 2 probably jump of a cliff lmao but this has to go on or i will no be happy and if this does well lets just say ………………………………….. i will die of happeness <3 but please dont take this show away from me and the other million fans out there that love it as much as i do !! please i will beg all day just please have another season….. or maybe 10 more seasons and ill be great :)

Toni June 16, 2014 at 10:57 pm

There are a few reasons why I liked this show. One discrimination. I don’t think that issue will ever get old. In one form or another it exists all over the world. Star Crossed just brought another denomination to it. Two it’s a coming if age topic. Choices we make and the consequences that come along with those choices. We have mixed races all over the world and this brings a lite hearted look at an old problem. What would happen if something ever happened, maybe not people as easy on the eye as this show has but nonetheless the show told a story of how hard our heart can become. If the show was to continue it would be a great format for exceptence. Three they even touched on gay issues. Come on people this had every issue that we deal with everyday on every level. Change time slots and see how it’s received then. Many many shows have done that and survived and flourished.

Chris June 16, 2014 at 9:06 pm

I am so upset the show wont be back . every episode i watch i cant wait to see the next one. its one of my favorite shows . i love it. i will be so upset if the show doesnt come back for another season. i am so mad about this. every show i get interested in on cw gets taken off the air, so i should stop watching the network. it happens everytime. just like when it was wb.

alex June 16, 2014 at 8:49 am
Megan June 14, 2014 at 7:28 pm

I live in England , so when I watch Starcrossed it is a lot later than those in America , a lot of people do actually love this show , I mean even William Shatner , and people will stop watching the show knowing that it is going to be cancelled because of the cliff hanger it has been left on. It should get renewed this has more fan action than any show I’ve ever seen.

Star-crossed June 13, 2014 at 8:40 pm

There has to be a second season of star-crossed ! The fans are like hecka mad .. I loved CW the first movie i saw was star-crossed so get it back ! we all want a second season & we want it to come back like now .. i hope the people who cancelled star-crossed can see this cuz no one finna like u if u keep cancelling peoples favorite show /movies . For example like star crossed ya’ll should be ashamed for cancellig star crossed . id do anything to get it back .. ouhh i swear id get em back if i were u like tf star crossed was like the beat movie & now ya’ll gnna cancell it u guys r selfish just give us star-crossed again thats all we want.. Like plz Noooowwwww !!!

Melissa Tregea June 12, 2014 at 9:02 am

Star Crossed has to be renewed for a second season!!!! It is by far one of the best TV shows that has come out in a long long time!!!! We have to find out what happens after the Suvek sends out the signal to the other Atrians BRING IT BACKKK!!

Jennifer June 12, 2014 at 12:26 pm

The rest of us fans aren’t happy either – which is why we’re doing something. We have a campaign going on Twitter to fight back and bring Star-Crossed back.

If you have a Twitter account, you can join us – just use hashtag StarCrossed (#StarCrossed)

Amber Busscher June 12, 2014 at 2:47 am

I actually really live this show, my whole family and friends do to! I would do anything to watch it even if it meant i got no sleep! I was really excited for a season 2 and the way it ended there needs to be a season 2 but now i am hearing the chances of it being cancelled or that it is already cancelled? Im co fues anyway, im basicly in tears becuase i want them to continuie the show! Im in love with the show and the actors make it even more interesting, im a big fan so please comtinue the show!

Jennifer June 12, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Amber Busscher June 14, 2014 at 4:39 am

Hello, i have followed you on twitter and i have looked at your save Star Crossed site but i am on 14 and i don’t have a credit card so i have no way to make any donations even though i would love to!):

Jennifer June 14, 2014 at 11:50 am

That’s okay! Any help we can get in this fight is good help! I don’t know if you saw or not, but we will be tweeting all day Monday to save the show. Monday is also the day the Spaghetti will be ordered, so hopefully we will have details for everyone on when it will be delivered.

Thanks for following! Glad to have you on our team!

kelly sheffield June 11, 2014 at 11:01 pm

i really love this show! i would rush home to see it!!!! everyone loves the shows that have the little love circle! i think the reason the viewers lowered is because it aired on Monday and when everyone goes to work the first day and are tired!!!!!!!! i really want this show back!!! i have been checking channel 20 for a couple weeks now on Mondays and today i decided to look it up and i am sooooo disappointed!!!!!! please bring it back!!!

Jennifer June 12, 2014 at 11:16 am