Taxi Brooklyn

Taxi Brooklyn NBC TV showNetwork: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 25, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Chyler Leigh, Jacky Ido, James Colby, Jose Zuniga, Jennifer Esposito, Bill Heck, Ally Walker, and Raul Casso.

current TV show

TV show description:
This police dramady follows Detective Caitlyn “Cat” Sullivan (Chyler Leigh), a tough woman who’s hell-bent on finding her father’s killer.

She’s demoted to foot patrol after some reckless driving, disobeying orders, and personality conflicts. Cat meets taxi driver Leo Romba (Jacky Ido) — a highly skilled driver who’s a charming French African from Marseille.

After realizing that Leo lied on his immigration forms, Cat offers him a deal — in exchange for lending his driving skills and taxi, she will help Leo with his immigration problem.

In order to stay out of prison and avoid deportation, Leo agrees to partner with Cat and quickly becomes her personal driver, consultant and friend. They race through the streets of New York solving cases and trying to uncover the mystery behind her father’s murder.

Other characters include Captain John Baker (James Colby), Detective Eddie Esposito (Jose Zuniga), Doctor Monica Pena (Jennifer Esposito), FBI Special Agent Gregg James (Bill Heck), Frankie Sullivan (Ally Walker), and Ronnie (Raul Casso).
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the Taxi Brooklyn TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

shimin July 21, 2014 at 11:04 am

Totally waste of time

PJ July 19, 2014 at 1:45 pm

After watching the first episode, I wasn’t impressed. But as I watched more episodes, I began to like it. The actors, at first, were not in groove. Now they seem more comfortable with each other and each episode it gets better and better. I’d like to see it renewed to see how these characters and plot lines evolve.

Tonia July 16, 2014 at 11:02 pm

I know that this show is not perfect, and the actors are new. but come on give it a chance, I really like the premise of it, it is not the way the real world is, ( A cabbie being as involved as he is) but I enjoy seeing things from a different perspective, it keeps things fresh & interesting. I feel the actors have chemistry. Let them grow & see where it goes, Save this show, please.

Tara B July 11, 2014 at 6:37 pm

This is the worst show I’ve ever seen. I will watch almost anything, but this is beyond help. If you can get past the totally absurd plot, then be prepared for some seriously bad writing and worse acting.

Rich July 11, 2014 at 12:18 pm

How does a cab driver walk right in on a crime scene and sit in police station where does money come from . And can a cop work cases with nothing but a cab, it is a bad show ad bad as rookie blue.

Rich July 17, 2014 at 10:01 am

Think acting is great but I think writing is not up to par for show to continue.

Sue Tanner July 17, 2014 at 10:05 am

The kid, Tristan was fantastic!

S July 10, 2014 at 9:00 pm

The writing sucks and the editing stinks. This could be good, but it’s very choppy. Love Ido. Chyler needs to show more emotion. She looks bored most of the time.

sweetrose July 10, 2014 at 1:30 am

Yeah, when I saw the first few episodes I shook my head & wondered how this show got aired. Chyler just cant act. However, the more I watch it the better it gets ’cause Chyler’s getting lots of on-the-job training & is starting to sound like she finally graduated outta her high school drama class.

Ido is delightful as Leo & is the main reason I watch the show. His character is turning out to be multifaceted, and its fun to watch the other characters begin to notice.

Nancy July 9, 2014 at 11:31 pm

Renew it! Nothing is realistic anymore unless u watch stupid reality shows! This is entertaining for people! As mentioned before the chemistry works amongst the actors!

Kim July 9, 2014 at 5:16 pm

Love the show please keep it on

Jack July 5, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Put it out of it’s misery!

Mammie July 4, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Love, love, love this show!!! So excited to see Ally Walker on network television again and really looking forward to seeing how her character unfolds in this show! This one is definitely a keeper!!!!!

Timothy OBrien July 5, 2014 at 12:57 pm

What in the hell is there to like about this? I was discussing this with another director friend of mine and we both were appalled that this show was allowed to get on the air. What’s worse is, I have a friend who was in two episodes and I can’t discuss it. I almost don’t want to talk to him for fear the subject of the show will come up.

Rich July 2, 2014 at 11:01 pm

How can taxi drives be so involved in police affairs and they give her no car hard to believe but she is one good looking lady.

Anonymous July 21, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Writing needs to get better or it’s done.

Drew July 24, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Okay. Rich has pointed out the ONLY redeeming thing about the show…she is very good looking lady!

GrinningBear July 1, 2014 at 12:06 am

Painful to watch. The jerky camera work is a waste of time and effort. Dump this less than original piece of TV floatsome…

Rob June 29, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Awful. Kill it.

Ivy June 28, 2014 at 10:52 am

Re-new! Love the cast and chemistry between Chyler and Ido.

Develop it more, I wanna know more about their personal lives in the show, their backgrounds, etc.

i love this show renew it June 29, 2014 at 9:10 am

Love this show renew it.

Timothy OBrien July 3, 2014 at 1:59 am

KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s so bad I turned it off half way through, even though a friend is in it. Pathetically bad.

SunnyB July 11, 2014 at 4:51 am

It’s a fast paced, smart show! I love it and all my friends do too. We watch and discuss it the next day. Finally something worth watching that’s exciting, serious and funny! It’s rare that a show can mix all those elements! It usually takes some time to develop characters…but it’s just so well written that you felt like you knew these characters almost right away…and can’t wait to find out more. I like everyone on the show, but the combo of Cat’s controlled calm and Leo’s bubbly playful personality is genius! I hope this show is on for a long time!!!!

Timothy OBrien July 3, 2014 at 1:58 am

Are you kidding me? This is one of the most pathetic, if not THE most pathetic show on TV. It’s awful. And my friend was in it.