Terra Nova: Create an Ending for the Cancelled TV Series

Canceled Terra Nova endingThe creators of FOX’s cancelled Terra Nova didn’t get a chance to give the TV show a proper ending. Now the studio wants your help in deciding what happened after the last episode.

Would the Sixers, Lucas, and the Phoenix Group have completed their secret mission? Would Commander Taylor and the Shannons have been able to win back Terra Nova for the future? How did the wooden figurehead get there?

The first (and only) season of Terra Nova was released on DVD yesterday and those who purchased it are being asked to go to the TV show’s special website. If you have the access code that’s found in the box set, you can use their online editing software to put together a motion comic with your best idea for a true series finale.

Fox Home Entertainment will post the best endings in a video gallery for all to see. Unfortunately, it doesn’t sound like the executive producers have any connection with this project so we may never know what they would have officially done to wrap things up.

What do you think? Are you purchasing the Terra Nova box set? What would you have liked to see happen in season two or for a finale?

Canceled and renewed TV show

14 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

I think you should put a finale to the show I love the show as much as I love the TV show lost
    I don’t think the fox gave it an opportunity had they done so the show would’ve been a hit

2. Michael says

I have officially cancelled my cable tv… It seems that the programs I enjoy to many times are being cancelled at the whim of the networks. Just when you are starting to get into a program like for example Terra Nova they cut it off with out warning. So I am boycotting cable television and tv all together. I will only watch on demand tv series. this way I know what to expect going in. I hope all there ratings go to hell…

3. Bigbear12 says

I agree… Get another network. ANd if It becomes popular like it was… They can rub it in Fox’s faces. Who watches the crap they show,, I like walking dead but the rest is Horrible are they blind… I live in South Africa and we dont get s many series as the US but this was Amazing like AVATAR amazing. Idiots why u think people do piracy coz i Aint gonna buy something u canceled……….IDiots (fox u Idiots)

4. Tyler says

The badlands were most likely going to be the Bermuda Triangle. Would’ve been an awesome twist but fox just said screw this awesome show and got rid of it.

5. Why Watch says

I agree with Darvedd, the dinosaurs chow down on all of them, or at least the obnoxious Shannon family. The characters were a turnoff for me. The ones I liked, they knocked off.

6. Big D says

I can’t imagine who would buy this!!! It would have been a great series but ending it after one season with so many loose ends, it’s a joke! My family is no longer jumping on board with shows like this that have so many questions because the TV Execs don’t care enough about their audiences to give them proper endings when they are canceled. “Lost” was one of the few that had an actual ending and even that was strange. When shows like “The River” start up we do not invest any time into watching because we have learned from our mistakes.