The Carrie Diaries: Season Two Ratings

Carrie Diaries season two ratingsLast season, The Carrie Diaries was on the bubble and ended up being renewed. Will the ratings improve so that it’s no longer in danger or could it be cancelled by The CW instead? Time will tell.

The Carrie Diaries follows the experiences of young Carrie Bradshaw (AnnaSophia Robb) as she grows into the New York writer we know from Sex and the City. Others in the cast include Lindsey Gort, Austin Butler, Katie Findlay, Brendan Dooling, Ellen Wong, Freema Agyeman, Stefania Owen, Matt Letscher, and Chloe Bridges.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

5/8 update: The CW has cancelled The Carrie Diaries after two seasons.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 820,000 total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The first season of The Carrie Diaries averaged a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.14 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like The Carrie Diaries TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a third season?

Kristin October 2, 2014 at 11:31 pm

Really bummed about The Carrie Diaries being cancelled as well! Starting new shows every year wont help with ratings if they’re just going to be cancelled the following year or shortly after… It would have been nice if this was one of the shows that lasted many years..

Renee August 23, 2014 at 6:40 pm

i love this show too i hope its notvactually cancelled

Jamilah August 13, 2014 at 7:12 am

In my opinion it would be the worst idea to end “The Carrie Diaries” it’s literally the best show ever.

Jenny September 30, 2014 at 7:44 pm

I agree!!! i love this show!!

ana August 11, 2014 at 1:33 pm

I can’t physically live without this show. It is the ying to my yang (cheesy but true). Please don’t take this happiness and enjoyment away from me. This show makes me feel that maybe i have a shot at a life like Carrie’s.. maybe one day that could be me. She is inspires me… No show that is loved by so many, should be ripped from the screen and tossed in to the garbage like an unwanted sweater. I say NO!

maria July 15, 2014 at 11:39 pm

I am 67 years old and love this show. Sick of all the stupid reality tv shows, lets have some entertainment.

SA July 15, 2014 at 6:40 am

Dont cancel !!!!

sasha July 14, 2014 at 7:01 am

DONT CANCELL THE CARRIE DIARIES IS MY LIFE! PLZ DONT

Busra July 7, 2014 at 12:29 pm

I’am a Turkish fan. I love The Carrie Diaries so so much. Please don’t cancel The Carrie Diaries. TCD is my favorite. Please, please and please.

Carrier July 7, 2014 at 12:24 pm

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!

Amy July 1, 2014 at 5:20 pm

I love this show they need a season 3 and talk about there new life and Sebastian’s it would be such a great season 3 this show is so good and I miss it I just watch it over and over and hope they make a season 3

Brissa June 7, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Please don’t cancel this show I barely started getting involved in this show and when I heard that they were gonna cancel it I started crying so much!! Please don’t cancel this show it will be a HUGE mistake if you do!

August May 27, 2014 at 8:55 am

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!! I love it so so so much!! I would be extremely disappointed if it got cancelled….

Susie May 24, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I read the books and love watching the TV show! Please don’t cancel, I have been excitedly waiting for the next season!

sharon May 19, 2014 at 8:07 am

Please don’t cancel Carrie Diaries. My teenagers and I love the show. It’s just starting to introduce the Sex and the City characters.