The Lottery: Season One Ratings

The Lottery TV show on Lifetime: latest ratingsLifetime has had mixed success with their original scripted series. Some get solid ratings while others have been a disappointment. The Lottery is a different kind of series for the cable channel. Will it be renewed for a second season or will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out.

The Lottery takes place in the year 2025 when our planet is in the midst of a fertility crisis. Women can no longer bear children and the human race faces extinction. After years of research researchers have been able to fertilize 100 eggs and a lottery is held to determine who can carry them to term. The cast of this thriller includes Marley Shelton, Martin Donovan, Yul Vasquez, Athena Karkanis, Michael Graziadei, David Alpay, and Shelley Conn.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s chances of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Update: How’s The Lottery been performing?

What do you think? Do you like The Lottery TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Ann Henderson September 29, 2014 at 10:59 am

Love the show,more episodes please.

bre September 29, 2014 at 2:06 am

Please don’t cancel this show I love it it is amazing my whole family looks forward every Sunday night to watching this show and I just might die if it was cancelled please don’t cancel it this show is amazing and far more different that any other tv series I love the unpredictable plot and the suspense keeps me excited for the next episode

terri September 28, 2014 at 11:22 pm

I truly enjoy watching the show. Storyline really good. Well acted.. I hope it is renewed

Chris Milligan September 28, 2014 at 11:07 pm

This show is absolutely wonderful. Just finished the season finale, and I’m hoping that there will be a second season. Excellent show.

Mackenzie September 28, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Please don’t cancel this amazing show,it’s my favorite thing to watch on tv.

ladyk7 September 26, 2014 at 12:20 am

I absolutely love this show! I talk about it to everyone I know and I’ve even recruited a couple of people to tune in. This is one of my favorite shows this season. Every week it gets better and better and every week I’m itching to see the next episode. Please don’t cancel it. I’m really excited to see more.