The Mob Doctor: Last Episode Details

mob doctorNot surprisingly, FOX opted not to order any additional episodes of The Mob Doctor, essentially cancelling the low-rated series. The network seems committed to airing all 13 episodes however and has just released a description of the final installment. Hopefully, it will offer fans some closure.

DR. DEVLIN MAKES CRITICAL DECISIONS IN THE SEASON FINALE OF “THE MOB DOCTOR” MONDAY, JANUARY 7, ON FOX

Grace’s world crumbles as her family remains in jeopardy, the FBI closes in and Constantine reveals something that rocks her to the core. Meanwhile, longtime mobster Al Trapani (Mike Starr) becomes increasingly involved in Constantine’s business, and Franco’s secret leaks. As the walls begin to close in on Grace and the duality of her life cuts deeper than ever before, she makes a desperate attempt to settle her role in both worlds in the all-new “Life and Death” season finale episode of THE MOB DOCTOR airing Monday, Jan. 7 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (MOB-113) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Jordana Spiro as Dr. Grace Devlin; William Forsythe as Constantine Alexander; Floriana Lima as Nurse Rosa “Ro” Quintero; Zach Gilford as Dr. Brett Robinson; Jaime Lee Kirchner as Dr. Olivia Wilcox; Zeljko Ivanek as Dr. Stafford White; James Carpinello as Franco; Jesse Lee Soffer as Nate Devlin and Wendy Makkena as Daniella Devlin.

Guest Cast: David Pasquesi as Dr. Ian Flanigan; Adam Harrington as Agent Owen York; Mike Starr as Al Trapani; Austin Nichols as Luke Harris; Teddy Canez as Tiago Enriquez

What do you think? Do you think this episode will wrap up the series or leave viewers unhappy?

Anonymous March 15, 2013 at 2:19 am

Upset this show was cancelled, I really enjoyed. Bummer…

Corinne February 21, 2013 at 2:51 pm

omg Alcratraz, Park Avenue 666 and now Mob Doctor. Someone has it wrong…..

Anonymous February 2, 2013 at 10:51 am

why do the networks always cut great shows!!! I always looked forward to my MOB hour
now what??

Anonymous February 2, 2013 at 10:48 am

really ticks me off when as soon as a good show airs and you get right into it – the damn networks axe them!!!

anonymous February 2, 2013 at 1:19 am

definitely not happy about this!!!! this was the best show so far on television for a long time!!!! dammm i cant believe this I’m so mad!!!!

LB January 21, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Finally…something to watch besides “reality shows” and set-up competitions between who- knows- who for who- knows- what…..Bad move on Fox’s part to cancel. This exciting program should get picked up by another network that DESERVES it!

Anonymous January 15, 2013 at 8:24 am

Really enjoyed the show. Well written and action packed. With so many tv shows that aren’t worth watching can’t believe they would cancel this one. Everyone is not young and some of us older people like shows with substance

anonymous January 12, 2013 at 10:09 pm

Love love loved this show.! Extremely disappointed fox cancelled the show. Bad mistake on their part. It was definitely a fresh show compared to others. Hopefully it does get picked up by another network!!!!

Anonymous January 11, 2013 at 1:38 pm

I really liked the show. I can’t believe they would cancel it. I also hope someone will pick it up. Great story line.

Thomas January 10, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Not given a fair shot on national championship night even though the game stunk

Kj January 10, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Loved the show and taped every one…a very poor decision to cancel his one

Anonymous January 9, 2013 at 11:57 pm

I really enjoyed the show and at least they gave it some closer most of the time the networks just turn the show off and leave it in a cliff hanger but I feel this one was ended thx for once

Paul January 9, 2013 at 1:32 pm

I really like the show too bad it get cancelled and some of the junk shows get renewed.

If fox had scheduled it another night it probably would have done better.

Good group of actor and story line, maybe a cable network will pick it up.

anonymous January 9, 2013 at 11:08 am

What a shame that a new show with this storyline had to be cancelled. Too many cop shows with the same theme leave me hungry for something different. The Mob Doctor had a new theme and exciting story that kept me coming back week after week. Shame on you Fox for cancelling this riveting show.

Anonymous January 9, 2013 at 2:10 am

I agree that good shows get cancelled. I think the Mob Doctor had a good storyline. I hope mother network picks up the storyline. Left us hanging. Unbelievable.