Warehouse 13: Syfy Series Renewed But Ending; No Season Six

warehouse 13 endingSyfy has decided to end Warehouse 13. According to Deadline, the cable channel is renewing the TV show for a fifth season of only six episodes. Those will be the series’ last.

Production on the final season of Warehouse 13 will begin this summer and the episodes are expected to rollout some time in 2014.

Syfy’s President of Original Content, Mark Stern, siad, “Warehouse 13 has been an incredible signature series for us… We are grateful to the loyal and passionate fan base and know that Jack Kenny, his gifted creative team, and outstanding ensemble cast will give them an amazing finale season.”

The fourth season of Warehouse 13 is currently airing. There are seven installments remaining in the 20 episode season. It’s currently averaging 1.61 million viewers, down from last season’s 2.09 million.

What do you think? Are you upset that Warehouse 13 is coming to an end or grateful that the cast and crew will be able to wrap up the series?

Anonymous April 12, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I love this show

Katera April 11, 2014 at 7:10 pm

I don’t understand why Syfy would end there best show … Warehouse 13 is the best why is syfy ending it……..going to stop watching syfy all together . Every time i get into a show on here syfy cancels it wth…. KEEP WAREHOUSE 13!!!!!!!

JohnD February 20, 2014 at 4:00 pm

OH……OK I see the posting date of this story was May 2013….hell that was almost a year ago….Not sure how factual story is

JohnD February 20, 2014 at 3:58 pm

I hate to see it cancelled. A great show. Family fun…..The article also said that season 4 was currently airing????/Where ????Not on SyFy……Makes me wonder about the veracity of the entire story

Gayle Miller January 26, 2014 at 10:31 pm

I’ve enjoyed Warehouse 13, being a lighthearted fun series like Eureka. I’m disabled and look forward to recurring series. I wish you would reconsider dropping the fun and quirky actors that make this such a fun series to watch .

fed up granny January 22, 2014 at 10:36 am

Warehouse 13 is one of the few shows I feel comfortable sitting down with my whole family and watching. Practically anything else I have to watch first so that I know whether or not the kids can watch and if there are parts that need fast forwarded through. I find most shows just are not worth the mind pollution they emit.
I am extremely disappointed to know that one of the only quality family friendly shows on tv is coming to an end.

laci January 3, 2014 at 2:01 am

I have an auto immune disease and I have been in the hospital 5 times for 2 weeks each time. Every time I was in there re-cooperating and just normal days I would watch Warehouse 13. It’s a great show that shouldn’t be cancelled. It go on for a lot longer and it needs too. I don’t why there’s stupid shows being renewed or being put on and their taking off a really good show like Warehouse 13.

BuggNNout December 31, 2013 at 5:36 pm

I loved WH13 for the first 2 seasons but since they have turned it into the Claudia Show I have steadily lost interest. I’ll watch the last season but I don’t look forward to it like I did Eureka. And I agree with practically everybody else who has posted here: F**K the money-grubbing CEO at SyFy for replacing great shows with WWE and the other drivel like Ghost Hunters and Parawhatever

Daughter Judy December 11, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I feel like most everyone else here. Bummed. Why cancel another good show ? The only good shows left are Lost Girl, from Canada and Haven if there is nothing else to watch. I will never understand what the WWE is doing on SiFi channel. This channel and what it represented is slowly dying.