Wildfire

WildfireNetwork: ABC Family
Episodes: 52 (hour)
Seasons: Four

TV show dates: June 20, 2005 — May 26, 2008
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Genevieve Cortese, Ryan Sypek, Nicole Tubiola, Micah Alberti, Nana Visitor, James Read, Greg Serano, Andrew Hoeft, Charlotte Salt, Lucas Ruggles, Kieren Hutchison and Arye Gross

wildfire past TV show

TV show description:
While serving time at a juvenile detention facility for grand theft auto, 18-year-old Kris Furillo (Genevieve Cortese) catches the eye of volunteer and former equestrian trainer, Pablo Betart (Greg Serano). Recognizing her talent with horses, especially an unruly one named Wildfire, Pablo arranges a job for Kris at the Raintree Horse Farm in Colorado following her parole.

At Raintree, Kris is thrown into an entirely different life, working and training horses while trying not to disappoint the owners of the farm, Jean Ritter (Nana Visitor) and her 22-year-old son, Matt (Micah Alberti).

While Kris struggles with life after juvenile hall, the Ritters struggle to keep their farm out of financial trouble. Raintree was once a contender in the horse-racing world and the Ritters are desperate for another winning horse to save the farm.

Matt’s best friend, Junior Davis (Ryan Sypek), and his sister Danielle “Dani” Davis (Nicole Tubiola) also keep life on the farm interesting for Kris as she begins to develop deeper relationships both on and off the horse track.

Canceled and renewed TV show

17 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

This was one of my first picks to watch on netflex. The horses were so beautiful to watch. Each actor new and seasoned were a delight to watch. This story could have went on for years. I wish I could see the actors in other shows. I haven’t enjoyed a show as much as this one.

2. Linda Prebyl says

Bring it back please, it is good, a family show with great heart, and a last tribute to a one time great Dennis Weaver; New Mexico holds the same enchantment that the series does; a charisma that all should follow their hearts in all they do.

3. Nick says

Oh my gosh…this was such a wonderful show! I never new about the show while it was being aired or I definitly would have watched it. But unfortunately like I am sure others have done also…found it on Netflix and just loved it so much …but this is too late to help the ratings and way too late to keep this wonderful show going. And what ashame this is because watching this show made you feel like you were part of them…
    I know it wont happen but it would be so neat if they could come back with the show even this many years later…I know the writers could bring it all back again and even be better then the first time….. I still cant believe no other channels took this over when ABC dropped it….what a loss…….so sad…..

4. Emily says

Wildfire is a amazing show. i was sad that it stopped after season four. i hope it come back soon with more seasons cuz it is a great show.

5. Inna says

I’m just finishing with watching the 3. season. I’m so in love with the show especially because of the horses but also love story is amazing. You reallly, but really need to make more seasons of it and give Wildfire back to us! Please!

6. eric schwarz says

for anyone that wants too see this wonderful tv show its on netflex and for the people that stoped this tv show called WILDFIRE you need too make more for all of us too watch !!!!

7. Samantha says

Look I came by this wonderful show got so into it to come to the end and be sooo disappointed. I want more shows, no I NEED more shows!!! I have nothing else that interests me!!

8. Michaela says

I’m disappointed, that the series ended for the fourth series. I would be very happy if the series continued on. WILDFIRE is my beloved series. I love horses, and a lot of series or movies with this theme is not recording, which is sad. Bring back, please!! :)