Wildfire

WildfireNetwork: ABC Family
Episodes: 52 (hour)
Seasons: Four

TV show dates: June 20, 2005 — May 26, 2008
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Genevieve Cortese, Ryan Sypek, Nicole Tubiola, Micah Alberti, Nana Visitor, James Read, Greg Serano, Andrew Hoeft, Charlotte Salt, Lucas Ruggles, Kieren Hutchison and Arye Gross

wildfire past TV show

TV show description:
While serving time at a juvenile detention facility for grand theft auto, 18-year-old Kris Furillo (Genevieve Cortese) catches the eye of volunteer and former equestrian trainer, Pablo Betart (Greg Serano). Recognizing her talent with horses, especially an unruly one named Wildfire, Pablo arranges a job for Kris at the Raintree Horse Farm in Colorado following her parole.

At Raintree, Kris is thrown into an entirely different life, working and training horses while trying not to disappoint the owners of the farm, Jean Ritter (Nana Visitor) and her 22-year-old son, Matt (Micah Alberti).

While Kris struggles with life after juvenile hall, the Ritters struggle to keep their farm out of financial trouble. Raintree was once a contender in the horse-racing world and the Ritters are desperate for another winning horse to save the farm.

Matt’s best friend, Junior Davis (Ryan Sypek), and his sister Danielle “Dani” Davis (Nicole Tubiola) also keep life on the farm interesting for Kris as she begins to develop deeper relationships both on and off the horse track.

sin April 22, 2013 at 4:02 am

This was one of my first picks to watch on netflex. The horses were so beautiful to watch. Each actor new and seasoned were a delight to watch. This story could have went on for years. I wish I could see the actors in other shows. I haven’t enjoyed a show as much as this one.

Kendra February 18, 2013 at 8:33 am

Will there ever be more seasons? Wildfire was such an awesome show!!! WE WANT MORE SEASONS!!!

Linda Prebyl February 10, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Bring it back please, it is good, a family show with great heart, and a last tribute to a one time great Dennis Weaver; New Mexico holds the same enchantment that the series does; a charisma that all should follow their hearts in all they do.

Nick February 2, 2013 at 2:33 am

Oh my gosh…this was such a wonderful show! I never new about the show while it was being aired or I definitly would have watched it. But unfortunately like I am sure others have done also…found it on Netflix and just loved it so much …but this is too late to help the ratings and way too late to keep this wonderful show going. And what ashame this is because watching this show made you feel like you were part of them…
I know it wont happen but it would be so neat if they could come back with the show even this many years later…I know the writers could bring it all back again and even be better then the first time….. I still cant believe no other channels took this over when ABC dropped it….what a loss…….so sad…..

Emily January 10, 2013 at 10:32 am

Wildfire is a amazing show. i was sad that it stopped after season four. i hope it come back soon with more seasons cuz it is a great show.

Inna August 7, 2012 at 5:22 pm

I’m just finishing with watching the 3. season. I’m so in love with the show especially because of the horses but also love story is amazing. You reallly, but really need to make more seasons of it and give Wildfire back to us! Please!

eric schwarz June 27, 2012 at 12:59 am

for anyone that wants too see this wonderful tv show its on netflex and for the people that stoped this tv show called WILDFIRE you need too make more for all of us too watch !!!!

Samantha March 18, 2012 at 6:40 pm

Look I came by this wonderful show got so into it to come to the end and be sooo disappointed. I want more shows, no I NEED more shows!!! I have nothing else that interests me!!

Samantha December 10, 2011 at 11:27 am

please bring back wildfire!!! i want more seasons!!!!

lindsey July 20, 2010 at 6:38 pm

This was my favorite show of all time. Def. needs a comeback.

Michaela June 4, 2010 at 4:11 am

I’m disappointed, that the series ended for the fourth series. I would be very happy if the series continued on. WILDFIRE is my beloved series. I love horses, and a lot of series or movies with this theme is not recording, which is sad. Bring back, please!! :)

Mary March 9, 2010 at 5:02 pm

I’m watching it in the UK at the moment and it’s brilliant !!!!!

Lol to all at ‘Wildfire’

M.

Michaela Böckle February 2, 2010 at 12:32 am

Bring Back Wildfire
It`s a very good film

Brittany December 13, 2009 at 7:12 pm

BRING BACK WILDFIRE! It is greatly missed!

Courtney September 23, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Wildfire is a great show I was disappointed when they stopped showing it