Zero Hour

Zero Hour TV showNetwork: ABC
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: February 14, 2013 — August 3, 2013
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Anthony Edwards, Addison Timlin, Carmen Ejogo, Dylan Baker, Jacinda Barrett, Michael Nyqvist, and Scott Michael Foster.

current TV show

TV show description:
Hank Galliston (Anthony Edwards) is the publisher of Modern Skeptic Magazine. He’s spent his career following clues, debunking myths and cracking conspiracies. But when his beautiful wife, Laila (Jacinda Barrett), is abducted from her antique clock shop, Hank gets pulled into a more compelling mystery than he could have imagined, one that stretches around the world and back centuries.

Contained in one of his wife’s clocks is a treasure map, and what it leads to could be cataclysmic. It’s up to Hank to decipher the symbols and unlock the secrets of the map. While doing so, he must ensure that the answers don’t fall into the wrong hands — like those of a sinister, mysterious man known only as White Vincent (Michael Nyqvist).

Hank, along with his two young associates — Rachel (Addison Timlin) and Arron (Scott Michael Foster)– and FBI agent Rebecca “Beck” Riley (Carmen Ejogo), embark on a race against the clock to not only find his wife, but to save humanity.
space

Series Finale

Episode #13 — Spring
Arriving at the entrance to New Jerusalem, Hank, Beck, Arron and the Shepherds know it’s now or never to find Rachael and stop Melanie “Mother” Lynch’s plan before it’s too late. But when the team unlock the doors, what they find is unimaginable. With faith shaken and time running out, it’s up to Hank and the team to take down Lynch and save the world before it’s too late.
First aired: August 3, 2013.

space
What do you think? Do you like the Zero Hour TV series? Are you sorry that the show has been cancelled?

22mld November 4, 2013 at 6:54 pm

LOVE THE SHOW!!! I did not see it when it was on ABC happened to catch it on
Hulu and watched all of them! Just finished with the last episode and was checking to see when the next season would be starting and discovered it was already cancelled! Boo!
Bring it back at a different time or day – just bring it back :)

Dee October 19, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Bring it back!!!

Dee October 18, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Bring this one back and advertise it! It was just starting to get to the point that it could expand into more adventure. You pulled an interesting show and left some pretty brain dead ones. Will I understand that….I don’t think so.

Sharee October 9, 2013 at 9:25 am

We loved Zero hour but didn’t even see it while it was air. Came across it on demand and watched every episode. I think the network did it a disservice on mid season airing and I hadn’t seen any advertising for it myself. Hope they bring it back.

Chris September 30, 2013 at 10:27 pm

Glad the finished out with 13 shows instead of stopping at three, was very disappointed when there were going to do that. At least through the summer we got mor of the story and some closure

Lynn September 18, 2013 at 11:13 am

The show started slow but is really good. I am sorry that it was canceled. Would like to see it continued.

BBMOM September 15, 2013 at 2:45 pm

With all the garbage on tv, why would you cancel such a good show?This show needs to be brought back..did not miss one show and want to know what happens..last show was on 8-3-13…WHY?

Butterfly September 14, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Bring back Zero Hour, PLEASE!!! It was a fantastic Digital Fortress type show…much different from most shows carried by the networks. Perhaps a cable network will “sign-on” for it…PLEASE!!!

S tan Louiseau September 13, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I really enjoyed the show. Its so much better that the insufferable reality shows that pretty well make me want to gag. Why can’t we keep good stories and acting going?

LaRaine Clark September 7, 2013 at 11:22 am

Fix your mistake ABC. Bring the show back. We want to see the rest of season one.

Jamie September 5, 2013 at 8:17 pm

OH NO! I hope that this isn’t true!! I loved this show and couldn’t wait to see what was going to happen!

Phyllis R. September 3, 2013 at 8:55 pm

I really liked Zero Hour. After each episode, it made me anxious to see the next show.
I just got on line to see when the next series would begin. Hope it is NOT cancelled. My T.V. is set to begin recording the next series of Zero Hour. I don’t want to miss any of the episodes.

Gary September 2, 2013 at 9:42 am

Brink it back. Bring them all back. NOW !!!

Anonymous August 31, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Wow! It was awesome. They never advertised when it came back on!
It was one of the better shows.

Colleta August 31, 2013 at 4:57 pm

Just watched Zero Hour series on ABC.com. I really liked this show and when it was canceled I stopped watching ABC except for Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy. This was one of the best shows that ABC has had in years. I don’t understand what the problem is. I don’t like most of the reality shows. Zero Hour has everything I like in a great TV program. I agree with Tracy Zero Hour is full of suspense, mystries and drama, with some truth thrown in. PLEASE bring it back. I love a Good Who Done It and Why?