Queer Eye is coming back for more! Netflix just announced they’ve renewed the TV show for a third season.
A remake of the successful Bravo series, the reality show features five gay experts as they help a straight man makeover his life, focusing on wardrobe, food, lifestyle, interior decoration, and hair. The fab five includes Antoni Porowski (Food & Wine), Bobby Berk (Interior Design), Karamo Brown (Culture), Jonathan Van Ness (Grooming), and Tan France (Fashion).
Season three of Queer Eye will take the Fab Five to Kansas City, Missouri. The new season is set to debut on Netflix in 2019. For more info, read below:
Today Netflix announced the season three pick-up and start of production for the Emmy(R) Award-nominated Queer Eye.
· The eight-episode third season begins production in Kansas City, MO on July 16, with co-hosts Antoni Porowski (Food & Wine), Bobby Berk (Interior Design), Karamo Brown (Culture), Jonathan Van Ness (Grooming) and Tan France (Fashion).
· The make-better series recently received four Emmy(R) Award nominations for its inaugural return season with recognition in the Structured Reality Program, Casting, Picture Editing and Cinematography categories.
· Queer Eye season three will debut in 2019.
· It’s been fifteen years since the Emmy Award-winning series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy revolutionized reality television. The series returned to Netflix in 2018 going global and introducing audiences around the world to a modern aesthetic, diverse perspectives and a brand new Fab Five. Netflix’s new Fab Five are forging relationships with men and women from a wide array of backgrounds and beliefs often contrary to their own, touching on everything from self-love and faith, to immigration and how to make the perfect homemade poke bowls and more!
· Queer Eye is executive produced by David Collins, Michael Williams and Rob Eric for Scout Productions. Jennifer Lane serves as the showrunner and executive producer. David George, Adam Sher, David Eilenberg and Jordana Hochman serve as executive producers for ITV Entertainment.”
What do you think? Are you a fan of Queer Eye? Will you watch season three?
YES! Such a fun show!