666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Canceled and renewed TV show

243 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. michelle walter says

ABC has cancelled over half of the shows that I watch… I think they have made some bad decisions…. I have been watching another network,,,, screw them!!!!

2. Grace says

I love this show, instead of taking off some of the other idiot shows off, you take a show that is really interesting and exciting and I wait every week to see another episode.
    BRING BACK 666

3. Kristin Bennett says

Everyone at work loved this show! We talked about it all the time. those who were not watching were going to catch up online. I am so surprised they cancelled it! I know many of us will be hoping they bring it back!

4. April says

I’m soooo upset that networks don’t even give shows a chance to suceed. 666 had a great storyline and every episode left you wanting more!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT BACK!!!!!!

5. Nicole says

I can’t imagine ABC cancelled 666. The show has an original storyline and the show was interesting and kept you wanting more. Poor choice again by ABC!

6. Tim says

really sorry to see this show get cancelled……I thought it was EXCELLENT! The characters were great – it had a very cool storyline – I can’t believe it didn’t catch on……I would’ve liked to have seen the final 4 episodes but that would have still left us hanging ie. you know the season finale would have been a ‘cliffhanger’…….

7. Anonymous says

I am soooooo upset 666 Park Ave is cancelled. The show is fantastic and has a wonderful cast.
    BRING IT BACK PLEASE!!!!

• Colleen K. says

I soooo agree with you!! I loved it! It was different from other shows out there today, and DEFINITELY NOT A REALITY SHOW!!!

8. Lorna says

Here we go again…another great show cancelled! Makes one wonder why we even bother watching new tv programming!

9. sue says

I can’t believe that this show was cancelled. Unbelieveable. What’s the reason?
    The church? Going to boycott the products aired in commericals?
    I want more of 666!!!!!