666 Park Avenue: Last Episodes of Cancelled TV Show Dumped

666 park avenue canceledWhen ABC cancelled 666 Park Avenue, word was that the network was committed to airing all 13 episodes. Now, it looks like that may not happen after all.

666 Park Avenue was scheduled to return on January 6th with the first of four final episodes. ABC has now dropped the series from the schedule.

The Sundays at 10pm timeslot will be filled with episodes of Happy Endings and Don’t Trust B in Apartment 23 on January 6th, 13th, and 20th. (Both sitcoms have been performing terribly and could certainly use additional exposure.)

On January 27th, ABC will air Hallmark Hall of Fame’s original movie, The Makeover. It’s unclear what will air after that but the Academy Awards broadcast is slated for February 24th.

A spokesperson for ABC indicated that the remaining episodes of Park Avenue may air over the summer. Keep in mind that the network has had plans like this in the past with mixed results.

What do you think? Are you upset that ABC has dropped 666 Park Avenue? Do you think they’ll eventually air the remaining episodes?

Crystal Kohut January 6, 2013 at 10:40 pm

I’m extermely upset 666 park ave was canceled my entire family loved it and would get together every Sunday to watch it. We all could wait all week AMD never missed an episode. ABC cancels all the good shows. I think we need a petition to bring it back. I loved it and it was my favorite show, the best I have seen in years!

D Marie January 6, 2013 at 10:32 pm

I’m so sick of all the stupid shows on TV. Finally a show that could keep my interest and its CANCELLED!!! ABC bring back 666 Park Avenue and cancel your stupid shows!!

Amanda Joppe January 6, 2013 at 10:26 pm

I was looking forward the next four episodes of 666 Park Avenue!!!!! PLEASE bring it back! I loved this show!

Mary January 6, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Shame on you ABC!! I EAGERLY ANTICIPATED Sunday evenings to watch this GREAT series! Please air the remaining episodes to give me & other viewers some closure! Better yet renew the series instead of these STUPID reality shows!!

Janet Plaza January 6, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Riveting Drama, Great Actors and Suspensful plots…I am dismayed sitting here Sun nite so disappointed! Please air the rest of episodes!

MsMeka January 6, 2013 at 10:16 pm

I was just sitting waiting for 666 Park Ave to come on and when I see a show called “Happy Endings” and “Don’t Trust the B” in its slot. Thinking I chimed in too early I check via internet to find out the ABC has pulled the plug on a great show and will not at least air the final eposides that the viewers have been waiting weeks to see??? WTF??? The majority of the sitcoms their air are junk so instead put 666 Park Avenue in a different slot, ABC move some crap to this slot to try and help these two shows falling ratings??? Wow…. This network probably wont win any Emmys this year anyway….

Frannie January 6, 2013 at 10:15 pm

666 Park Ave may be far fetched or tabu for some.
I found it very entertaining! It was captivating & I was looking
Forward to it Jan 6. Am very disappointed it was canceled.
I also loved Pan Am. That was historical & romantic.
Why did that get canceled. Bring 666 & Pan Am
Back please!!!!

Anonymous January 6, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Shame on you ABC! This was a GREAT series & I anticipated Sunday evenings to watch. Please air the remaining episodes so I can have some answers!

S.Escalona January 6, 2013 at 10:12 pm

I’m really dissapointed that ABC has cancelled 666 Park Avenue. I always looked forward to watching the program. I was hooked when I saw the first episode. Perhaps if ABC airs Once Upon a Time at 7:00 pm, Revenge at 8:00 pm and 666 Park Ave. at 9:00 pm more people can watch it. Or show 666 Park Ave on Wednesday night at 9:00 pm., but please bring it back. It is a great script and the actors are really good. Please give it another chance.

jennifer warnke January 6, 2013 at 10:04 pm

i am sooo upset! i REALLY am in shock! i hope nobody watches the crap that’s replacing park ave 666, i know i won’t be… i even kept the tv on through revenge, which i don’t especially care too much for…
is ABC gonna pull once upon a time next?
REALLY terrible decision, in my opinion.
guess i’ll at least be getting to bed much earlier on sundays!

June Bug January 6, 2013 at 10:02 pm

How do we petition to get it back??? It was a great show! How stupid to move shows doing terribly and cancel a show doing great!!! It just started!! We need to get it back!

Anonymous January 6, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Iam so sad , that was a great show

Jay January 6, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Another quality show dumped for crappy shows…this is why nobody watches TV anymore.

Jann January 6, 2013 at 9:05 pm

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved this show!!

iodine January 6, 2013 at 8:55 pm

BRING IT BACK!!!!!! IT A GREAT ENTERTAINING SHOW LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!