Bones

BonesNetwork: FOX
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 13, 2005 — present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz, Michaela Conlin, T.J. Thyne, Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor, Michaela Conlin, John Francis Daley, Patricia Belcher, and David Greenman.

TV show description:
Dr. Temperance “Bones” Brennan (Emily Deschanel) is a part-time novelist and a highly-skilled forensic anthropologist who works at the Jeffersonian Institute in Washington, DC.

When the standard methods of identifying a body aren’t enough, law enforcement agencies call on Brennan for her uncanny ability to read clues left behind in a victim’s bones. About the only one who can keep up with Brennan’s intelligence and laser focus is a member of the FBI’s Homicide unit, Special Agent Seeley Booth (David Boreanaz). A former sniper, street-smart Booth doesn’t trust scientists or their methods but eventually comes to respect Brennan’s abilities.

Brennan is most comfortable with her colleagues at Jefferson’s Medico-Legal Lab. Her team members include a bawdy facial reconstruction artist named Angela Montenegro (Michaela Conlin); a newbie forensic anthropologist and genius, the socially-awkward Dr. Zack Addy (Eric Millegan); an expert in insects, spores and minerals, conspiracy theorist Dr. Jack Hodgins (TJ Thyne); and a street-smart coroner, Dr. Camile “Cam” Saroyan (Tamara Taylor).

80 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. paul says

Sick and tired of them bringing up liberal agenda on episodes, there actors so act and leave your agendas to your self. Will never watch another episode again and glad their cancelled.

2. Susan G. G. says

Just this year I watched Bones for the first time, now I don’t miss an episode and all the re-runs of the show are new to me. I have years of episodes to catch up on. I love the characters, especially Bones. She is such a quirky character. Excellent entertainment.

3. Snoopy says

Bones: is such a great show since its beginning I have been an Enormous Fan . And always will be I even liked the way it took so long to develop the Relationship Between Booth and Bones. I hope it Runs Forever! Thanks

4. j. chas. says

At first I found the program dialogs tricky and entertaining. Now tho’ the plots are fragmented w/ silly asides and the title character, supercilious. The gore displays are downright moronic. Where’s clever?

5. JenJ says

What a lovely wedding – but where was the baby ? The brothers – his and hers ? Hell, they could have even gotten Zack out of the looney bin, after all EVERYBODY have been waiting for and wanting this wedding !!! The quest list was missing some major people !!

6. L. Wilson says

Just finished watching tonight’s episode…finally…the wedding. But, where in the heck is Christine?
    It was appropriate for Booth’s boy to be in this episode too, but there was NO mention of Christine at all…at home or at the wedding. What’s up?

7. Pam Snyder says

TOTALLY LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! Got Netflix and watched all of them! From 05-now….all over again!!!!!! PLEASE RENEW!

8. Anonymous says

I love the tv show BONES but what happened yo it. It was on a few weeks on Monday nights then it was gone. Bah humbug. dotty

9. Becky says

I have watched Bones since Episode one….I look forward to each one and watch faithfully…LOVE the baby thing….Wish Bones and Booth would get married….PLEASE don’t cancel!

10. Moana says

I miss Bones like crazy. The ONLY reason I tuned into FOX was for Bones and I thoroughly enjoyed it. But Fox, being Fox, never mentioned a last season or last episode and so I lost it. Please put it back on the air. I will watch it wherever it plays………even if it is Fox again. A very intelligent storyline.

11. sandy lambrose says

Please get Bones back on the air soon. I think they need the personal side of the characters to round out the dynamics of the working and friendship part of the show. It makes the show more interesting. Stop calling it “mommy TV” just because you don’t want personal interaction on the show.

12. says

I do like the baby thing. I think that it humanizes the stars of the show. It gives another dimension. I like the investigative part of course but I like the personal part of their lives too. Maybe people really liked a lot of the forensics more but I do enjoy the other. Perhaps it just takes up a little too much on some of the segments. I like becoming invested in the people in the shows I watch, like Grey’s anatomy and House. I feel like I know them and I want to see how they deal with things. Maybe other people who watch Bones wanted to watch for all the forensics and not the people. The ratings should show this. Perhaps just a little less of the personal and more exciting episodes would give a little punch.

13. Ferlin says

Have enjoyed the show very much but the baby thing uses up the time devoted to crime solving,what the show was supposed to be. If it’s going to be Mommy TV they might as well end the series.