Brooklyn DA

Seasons: One

TV show dates: May 28, 2013 – July 6, 2013
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: (none).

current TV show

TV show description:
Set in New York City’s most talked-about borough, this CBS News series looks at the men and women in one of the largest district attorney’s offices in the country — Brooklyn.

The show follows the legal professionals of the Kings County District Attorney’s Office as they juggle more than 1,000 cases a week. These hard-charging prosecutors have larger-than-life personalities both inside the courtroom and out.

They’re eccentric and living right on the edge. They’re the people living the lives that Hollywood loves to write about. Their stories are raw and emotional. The office’s 500 lawyers investigate the toughest high-profile cases in the country.

Every day they’re taking on cases of young girls trafficked as sex slaves, murder, judges on the take, political corruption and mobsters.
space

Series Finale

Episode six
A man has spent 23 years in prison for murder and now prosecutors believe they have the wrong man. A woman is maimed in an elevator disaster — is it a crime? Plus, investigators find dogs tortured and forced to fight.
First aired: July 6, 2013

space
What do you think? Do you like the Brooklyn DA TV series? Do you think it should be brought back for another season?

Mary & Jeff August 8, 2013 at 7:48 pm

LOVED the show!!

Marie Alexander August 4, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Loved it. I really looked forward to watching something that is intelligent and entertaining. Please bring it back.

laurie lintala July 19, 2013 at 4:14 pm

I think this show is fantastic. I hope there are more episodes. I wish they would bring back NY Med too.

Galeen July 18, 2013 at 2:24 pm

Please renew Brooklyn DA! It’s a keeper!
Also, rethink Golden Boy! Major mistake in canceling – bring it back next year! It wasn’t just a show about cops – Chi McBride and Theo James were terrific together as well as the other subplots. Please don’t let us down on this one. Give it time to grow. You pulled the plug too soon!

Wendy July 15, 2013 at 12:42 am

An extremely interesting show. Quite engrossing. Hope it is not cancelled. There are so many really bad shows on t.v. It would be a shame if a good show goes down the drain.

Stephen & Brenda July 10, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Absolutely continue this excellent show…a gem in a sea of garbage!

Nancy July 8, 2013 at 10:29 pm

I love this show…I have learned so much…the cases are fascinating…thank you for sharing…I hope it continues…it is the first “real” reality show put on the aire…

Michele July 7, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Excellent show! Interesting and unique cases, interesting personalities, gritty and real! Hope it won’t be cancelled.

CB July 3, 2013 at 11:17 pm

This show was outstanding because it was reality. I looked forward to it each week and am disappointed that it is being dropped.

teresa June 29, 2013 at 11:14 pm

i liked it. you learn about the attorney’s a little bit and a lot about their cases. brooklyn scenery shots is very cool. wished they focused on one or two stories at a time and really developed them.

Sugano Sugano June 23, 2013 at 1:04 am

Brooklyn DA………………Bring it on. It’s much better than the networks Crime shows because it’s the Real Deal. Akin to New York Med. Actual people doing their job. I love Brooklyn DA.

Karen Rude June 18, 2013 at 9:37 am

I really enjoy watching the show. But then,I like reality crime shows. I would prefer if they followed one story, finished it and then moved on to the next though.

Culla Akins June 16, 2013 at 1:42 pm

I thought it was absolutely fascinating! It was the most riveting
reality show ever! Bring it back!

Francesca June 9, 2013 at 11:03 pm

Really disappointed. Dragged on and was also confusing because it skipped around between stories.

TANK June 5, 2013 at 11:38 pm

WORST SHOW ON TV. I DON’T CARE ABOUT BROOKLYN ITS RUN BY THE MOB ANYWAY.

Nancy July 8, 2013 at 10:32 pm

So sorry you feel that way about this show…I think it is awesome…maybe you need to move out of Brooklyn…

Bobbie July 9, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Great show! We have so few of them anymore and this was an outstanding program. We really enjoyed it and hope to see it back on the air again.