Cedar Cove: Season Two Starts July 20th

Cedar Cove season 2Production has begun on season two of Hallmark Channel’s original drama, Cedar Cove. The second season will begin airing on Sunday, July 20th, at 8pm. It’s unclear how many episodes have been ordered this time but the first season had a dozen installments.

TV’s #1 Drama of Summer 2013 – “Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove” – to Commence Production on Season 2

Hallmark Channel announces that TV’s #1 drama of Summer 2013, Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, will commence production on season 2 of the network’s highly-anticipated show, March 31 in Vancouver, British Columbia . Cedar Cove, #1 in its time period every Saturday during its entire first season, stars television and film beauty Andie MacDowell, Dylan Neal (“50 Shades of Grey”), Barbara Niven (“Pensacola”), Bruce Boxleitner, Brennan Elliott, and Teryl Rothery, and is set to premiere Sunday, July 20 (8 p.m. ET/PT/7C) only on Hallmark Channel.

What do you think? Are you looking forward to watching season two of Cedar Cove?

kim September 7, 2014 at 9:43 pm

I love it I wish I could live in a place like cedar cove

Nancy September 6, 2014 at 8:48 am

Love this show! Unfortunately, my cable company does not have the Hallmark channel. I have to wait for season 2 on Netflix. Any idea when it will be on Netflix?

Maureen Thome September 6, 2014 at 12:01 am

I am waiting for season 2. It is a great show because you can relax and put yourself in this small town with normal everyday problems without violence, sex, and nudity . Sadly this life in a small town is getting very rare.

Martha Lundy August 26, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I just finished season 1 on Netflix. I fell in love with the small town of Cedar Cove and its stories of the people that live there. I would love to pack my bags and move there and never leave. Just a wonderful show that makes me want to bring the feeling of Cedar Cove to my town. I hope this Hallmark series continues. It helps people understand how communities can really be. The only thing I think could be improved on is to maybe add a bit of diversity to the town. But that’s it!! Fantastic Series that needs to continue!! ♡♡♡♡

Anne August 26, 2014 at 9:09 am

Great show refreshingly clean for the times we are in, please renew!

Mary o'neal August 26, 2014 at 4:02 am

I look forward each week to this series ! We need more episodes!o

michele August 24, 2014 at 10:20 am

love this show and hope it continues

Karla August 17, 2014 at 9:19 am

Absolutely LOVE this series. Well written and a down to earth type feeling. Hope it continues for a while. Awaiting season 2 on Netflix..

Martha August 26, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Me too Karla. I just now finished season 1 and can’t wait until they get season 2 on Netflix!!!! Love this show!

Linda August 17, 2014 at 1:38 am

Love, love , love this show! So refreshing to have good feelings after watching a television program! Enjoy the cast very much! Please do not cancel Cedar Cove !!

Rick Slagle August 12, 2014 at 1:22 pm

My wife and I love this show. We look forward to sharing this time together. Andie is fabulous!! Please keep this show on.

Lisa August 11, 2014 at 10:30 am

Love, Love this series, please we need more. Thank you!!

Norma Jean Ryab August 9, 2014 at 3:17 pm

I loved season one and I can’t wait for season two. I watch it through Netflix while I exercise on my bike. It is a great story line with great characters and plots.

Don&Mary August 5, 2014 at 9:19 pm

We enjoyed this first season very much, but doesn’t anyone get married anymore??