Days of Our Lives

Days of Our Lives Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: November 8, 1965 – present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Renee Jones, Alison Sweeney, Peter Reckell, Deidre Hall, Kristian Alfonso, Bryan Dattilo, Josh Taylor, Drake Hogestyn, Lauren Koslow, Jason Cook, Kirsten Storms, Jay Kenneth Johnson, Arianne Zuker, Kyle Lowder, James Scott, and Thaao Penghlis.

days of our lives past TV show

TV show description:
An NBC soap opera that’s centered around the Horton and Brady families who live in middle-America Salem.

The storylines were usually traditional soap opera tales until the 1990s when supernatural and science-fiction elements were introduced.

Longtime characters include Alice Horton (Frances Reid), Mickey Horton (John Clarke), Maggie Horton (Suzanne Rogers), Marlena Evans (Deidre Hall), Stephen Nichols (Steve Johnson), Mary Beth Evans (Kayla Brady), Joseph Mascolo (Stefano DiMera), and Thaao Penghlis (Tony DiMera).

Lyne July 22, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Great show…have watched it for a couple of years, and I got hooked! Now I prerecord it, so I can watch it in the evening with a bowl of popcorn. Now I want to know when Sami is leaving! I hope you don’t replace her…there is one and only Sami! and I am hoping that EJ and Abigail end up together. She is the lamb that could tame the Lion. Keep days keep on going! Thanks.

Janelle June 17, 2014 at 12:06 pm

i love this show. i miss watching passions and then when i found out ppl from that show was on this one i just knew i had to watch it and ive been watching this just over a year and fell in love with the story line. please keep it.

bearmon2010 May 5, 2014 at 1:05 pm

I can’t stand this. It is getting forever and too much drama. Its annoying. A soap opera is the worst bad influence and bad teaching. A drama mean a bad news. Sorry about my English.

rosy matthews December 17, 2013 at 9:36 pm

when is days of our lives screening in 2014

teresa June 4, 2013 at 12:57 am

i have watched days of our lives for years with my mum when it shows on tv its when my son is having his sleep i like to sit down and relax and watch it thats my time not impressed it has been taken away please bring it back even if its on pay tv i have that too please let me know when its coming back and where

Kathleen M Gillam May 1, 2013 at 9:01 am

When does Days of our Lives coming back to Australia on air and what date will it be? As it has finished on april 26th 2013 on channel nine network.

janicemercier September 27, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Lcancelled. Daysofhourslivesitsboring

angela June 30, 2011 at 5:30 pm

do not take off days of our lives do not touch it i will boycot it i will chain myself inside your studio to keep it on you moron

carol vaughn May 27, 2010 at 12:42 am

Please don’t ever cancel Days of our Lives. I love this soap opera. My friends and family knows not to disrupt me when I’m watching this soap opera. I have watched this soap for some time. I don’t know what I would do without it. It is one of the best soaps (the one and only). I do wish that the network would bring back more of our other stars. I miss them to. I don’t like the row right now that Hope is playing. I won’t Hope and Bo back together. Please don’t take this soap off the aire from their loving fans!!! Carol

lindsey March 23, 2010 at 3:34 am

days is the best show i watch it daily i have watched this show with my mom and on my own for at least 24yrs and i’m 27 i love this show i will be so disapointed if this show ever goes off air. plus it would be nice if they would bring back shawn d, belle, and clara i would love to know how they’re trip on the boat is going

Leo September 15, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Please leave Nichole alone she is a good person and Rafe just wont leave her alone. EJ and Nichole need to continue with their lives. I am tired of Mia and she is always whining. Otherwise love the story line. Rafe and his sister just dont fit the storyline.

Joyce August 26, 2009 at 2:21 pm

I love this show. I can’t wait until it comes back on the next day. When I was in jr.high and high school I use to skip just to watch it. Just keep Days Of Our Lives going PLEASE. I am 52 years olds that’s how long I’ll been watching.

katie alexander August 15, 2009 at 1:23 pm

My Mom, aunts, sisters, and I have watched this show for ever I started in 1969. I tivo my shows, so that I can watch them at night when it is quiet and I dont have to watch commercials. I love the show, I love the fact I watched children grow up with me, to adults like me, have children, like me, die, sick, all kinds of life things, and even crazy things like demon possession, (My Daddy’s favorite episodes), but always kept us interested in Days. Knowing the characters, they are like your own family and extended famlies, Bradys, Hortons, Stephano, Victor, now EJ, Sami grown with all those children, missing Marlena and John. And bringing back some of the characters again, we love that. How about Adriane back, Sean and Belle, Clair, coming home. The show always keeps us talking to each other on the phone, hey did you see this, oh, that Kate, she makes me so mad! You laugh, cry, get angry etc. but Days is the ultimate show for the day time shows. NEVER EVER take Days off I think you would have a riot!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 12:35 pm