Deception: Season One Ratings

Deception TV show ratingsRevenge has been a success for ABC so NBC is trying Deception. Will this new TV show be cancelled after one season or become a big hit? Stay tuned.

Revolving around a female police detective who goes undercover in the wealthy world she left behind, Deception features the talents of Laz Alonso, Meagan Good, Victor Garber, Katherine LaNasa, Tate Donovan, Wes Brown, and Ella Rae Peck. This drama airs on Monday nights and NBC has ordered 13 11 episodes.

Below are the TV show’s latest ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Deception is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: NBC has cancelled Deception after one season and 11 episodes.

UPDATE: Is Deception coming back for another season?

Final season averages: 1.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 3.63 million total viewers.

Episode 01-11: Monday, 03/18/13 (season or series finale)
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.41 million (+4% change).
Season averages: 1.29 in the demo with 3.63 million.

Episode 01-10: Monday, 03/11/13
1.1 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (-2% change).
Season averages: 1.30 in the demo with 3.65 million.

Episode 01-09: Monday, 03/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.35 million (+2% change).
Season averages: 1.32 in the demo with 3.69 million.

Episode 01-08: Monday, 02/25/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.28 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.35 in the demo with 3.73 million.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 02/18/13
1.2 in the demo (0% change) with 3.13 million (-3% change).
Season averages: 1.37 in the demo with 3.80 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 02/11/13
1.2 in the demo (+9% change) with 3.23 million (+5% change).
Season averages: 1.40 in the demo with 3.91 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 02/04/13
1.1 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.08 million (-17% change).
Season averages: 1.44 in the demo with 4.04 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-04: Monday, 01/28/13
1.3 in the demo (-8% change) with 3.73 million (+3% change).
Season averages: 1.52 in the demo with 4.29 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 01/21/13
1.3 in the demo (-19% change) with 3.61 million (-13% change).
Season averages: 1.63 in the demo with 4.47 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 01/14/13
1.6 in the demo (-20% change) with 4.14 million (-27% change).
Season averages: 1.80 in the demo with 4.90 million.

NBC TV show ratingsEpisode 01-01: Monday, 01/07/13
2.0 in the 18-49 demographic with 5.66 million total viewers.
Season averages: 2.00 in the demo with 5.66 million.

With the premiere, NBC was up by 185% in the demo when compared to last year’s edition of Rock Center with Brian Williams in the same timeslot (0.7 rating). Compared to last season’s premiere of Smash on February 6th, NBC was down by 47% in the demo (vs a 3.8 rating) down by 51% in viewers (vs 11.44 million).

What do you think? Do you like the Deception TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

rinna February 24, 2013 at 12:00 pm

i love deception please renew

NYChik February 22, 2013 at 11:37 pm

I love this show. It’s actually my favorites, and I hope it doesn’t get cancelled. It’s just heating up with the plot twists.

Tisha February 22, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Love this show…deception is very well done and every week it keeps getting better and better…

Bernita February 22, 2013 at 10:17 am

I LOVE THIS SHOW….I TUNE IN EVERY MONDAY….PLEASE BRING IT BACK. IT’S GOOD TO SEE ACTORS FROM MOVIE ROLES JUMP INTO SMALL SCREEN TV AND SHINE! MEGAN GOOD IS A GREAT ACTRESS WHO ISN’T GIVEN ENOUGH CREDIT. WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHERE THIS SHOW GOES. I FOR SURE WILL BE WATCHING IF (WHEN) IT RETURNS FOR A SECOND SEASON.

Anonymous February 22, 2013 at 1:41 am

A joy to watch never dull moment.

Peggy February 21, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Keep it———show is great

MCOOPER February 20, 2013 at 9:58 am

I LOVE THIS SHOW.. JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU GOT IT ALL WORKED OUT HERE COMES ANOTHER MIND BLOWING DISCOVERY… PLEASE DONT CANCEL THIS SHOW.. THE STORY LINE IS GREAT ..KUDOS TO THE WRITER…

MCOOPER February 20, 2013 at 9:56 am

I LOVE THIS SHOW.. JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU GOT IT ALL WORKED OUT HER COMES ANOTHER MIND BLOWING DISCOVERY… PLEASE DONT CANCEL THIS SHOW.. THE STORY LINE IS GREAT ..KUDOS TO THE WRITER…

Lesha February 19, 2013 at 1:02 am

I really like Deception; I’ve watched every episode. I really want this show to stay on air. It’s a good show and I like looking at Wes Brown every week!

Rich February 14, 2013 at 4:18 am

I love the show…I think it will surpass Revenge. This is a really good program. I have been recruiting new viewers over the last few weeks. I am confident that NBC will do the right thing and renew the show.

Billy martins February 12, 2013 at 11:35 pm

I”m also starting to like deception each week I hope NBC gives a second season it”s not quite a bad show it”s very intriguing & full of mystery to solving in who killed Vivian Bowers?Great show keep it on!!!let”s say they do pick up the series they shall hold on til Midseason to see where they will place it on.

Nalin Dhillon February 12, 2013 at 3:14 am

Love this show! Very original, and captivating…….storyline moves quickly, and just when you think you something figured out, another twist comes. And, nice that they have multiple storylines running at the same time…….the family ties are also interesting to watch

Carl February 10, 2013 at 12:40 pm

I love this show, despite its slow start. I hope this will fare better with the domestic audience than other, similar shows, and that it won’t be cancelled !!

murrah February 9, 2013 at 4:27 pm

It has lived up to its title; I was deceived into thinking it was going to be good.

Brand New Me February 6, 2013 at 9:44 pm

I LOVE DECEPTION PLEASE RENEW IT. I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY WEEK. MEAGAN GOOD ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!