Fashion Star, Hannibal, Betty White’s Off Their Rockers: Not Cancelled or Renewed Yet

Hannibal not cancelled or renewedWhile NBC has cancelled many of the shows populating their 2012-13 season schedule, the fate of some are still unknown. The network hasn’t officially picked up The Celebrity Apprentice but host Donald Trump says it will be back for a seventh season.

The network still hasn’t made a decision on the fates of drama Hannibal or unscripted series Betty White’s Off Their Rockers and Fashion Star (which wrapped its latest season Friday evening). Their fates will reportedly be decided in the coming weeks.

If the network execs are waiting to see how the rest of Hannibal’s first season performs before making up their minds, the show’s ratings trend doesn’t bode well for its chances.

What do you think? Are you hoping that any or all of these three shows survive to return for the 2013-14 season.

Linda June 7, 2013 at 12:07 pm

I love BOTH Fashion Star and Hannibal.
Fashion Star allows those of us who are not so creative to live vicariously through these talented contestants. I love the motivation it inspires in others.
Hannibal is just getting started!!! Do we need to contact sponsors or what? The cast and writers are great and many of us want to see more.

Julie May 29, 2013 at 11:41 pm

I LOVE fashions Star…please keep it!!

Kyle May 28, 2013 at 5:45 am

There is no way you can cancel this show after one season. I’m watching it in Australia where they put it on at 11 p.m but I’m absolutly addicted to it. Mads’ interpretation on Hannibal is so spot and it is like nothing else on TV at the moment. Would be stunned if this show didn’t grow in the numbers in the 2nd season, a lot of people are raving about it here!

Jana May 19, 2013 at 3:37 am

This is absolutely one of my favorite shows…its so different than everything else as well as wonderfully cast and well written.. I could watch it forever and never be bored.. I love Mads (Hannibal), but then feel creeped out by that … If this show is cancelled i will lose hope for intelligent TV!!!

Marguerite Christy May 18, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Absolutely renew Hannibal! I think that a show like that will need more than 13 episodes for the word to get out there that this is waaaaay more than blood and gore. It is extremely well written, the casting is wonderful (notably that of Mads Mikkelson and Hugh Dancy), and each episode is film worthy in and of itself. It makes you THINK.

Marchelia May 17, 2013 at 9:59 am

PLEASE RENEW HANNIBAL. I LOVE MADS MIKKELSEN! I will be very upset if the show is cancelled!

Paul May 16, 2013 at 12:00 am

Please renew Fashion Star NBC.
Very good and entertaining show on Friday nights
Many viewer will be upset if this show is cancelled

Louanne May 14, 2013 at 4:44 pm

Hannibal is an intelligent and well-acted series with developed characters. We will be quite upset if it is cancelled. Please think about your intelligent viewers, NBC. We don’t all like most of the drivel that’s out there.