Gang Related: First Look at the New FOX Series

There’s a new cop show on the horizon. FOX has announced four new dramas for the 2013-14 season and one of them is Gang Related. Starring Terry O’Quinn and Ramon Rodriguez, the new action series was created by Chris Morgan.

Here’s the network’s description and a photo from the pilot:

Gang Related TV show

GANG RELATED, a gritty new action drama, follows Ryan Lopez (Ramon Rodriguez), a rising star in Los Angeles’ elite Gang Task Force — led by SAM CHAPEL (Emmy Award winner Terry O’Quinn) — who teams up with longtime Task Force member CASSIUS GREEN (RZA) to take on three of the city’s most dangerous gangs, including one he has ties to.

GANG RELATED is from Chris Morgan Productions, Skeeter Rosenbaum Productions, Imagine Entertainment and 20th Century Fox Television. The series is created and written by Chris Morgan (“Wanted,” “Fast Five”). The series is executive-produced by Morgan, Scott Rosenbaum (“The Shield,” “Chuck”), Academy Award-winning producer Brian Grazer (“24,” “A Beautiful Mind”) and Francie Calfo (“The Great Escape,” “The Playboy Club”). Allen Hughes (“Dead Presidents,” “Book of Eli,” “Menace II Society”) directed and served as an executive producer on the pilot.

Other new FOX shows are Almost Human, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Dads, Enlisted, Rake, Sleepy Hollow, Surviving Jack,and Us & Them.

What do you think? Does Gang Related sound like it might be a good show?

Kennith December 17, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Bring it back my wife and I love it

Tameka December 5, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Gang Related cancelled,OMG r u kidding me! That was one of the best shows on Fox! Why was it cancelled? Every episode left me on the edge of my seat! It truly was a nail bitter! U guys gotta bring it back! Please,please,please!!!!

Ralph Corbin November 23, 2014 at 12:25 am

I can’t believe this show has been canceled. These network folks don’t “REALLY” seem to know what the audience “REALLY” wants to watch. Shame on you. Bring this show back. It was Awesome.

Vera September 26, 2014 at 7:41 am

I cannot believe this great show is cancelled. Are you kidding me??? I had swore to never watch any new shows again when i seen this on one night. I decided to check it out and loved it! Now here we go again. Cancelled. You networks are crazy!!!! You get a hit on your hands and off it before it even gets started good. For sure, i am DONE now with anything new, and when my current shows are over i can cancel satellite and be done with TV all together. Just use Netflix!

Terri September 18, 2014 at 8:14 pm

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Bring this AMAZING show back! My husband and I can’t believe it’s been cancelled!

JJ August 22, 2014 at 5:47 pm

This show was fantastic! It reminded me how Shield started and did very well. I think with the twist I Ryan now working as a mole for the DA office will be great! This new tSk force isn’t scared about going after the gangs that have so much control in the communities. I am looking forward to seeing what the next Season will go with this? I hope Gang Related gets renewed, give it another season to see how it goes? What does Fox have to lose? They will be gaining an awesome Gang Related Task Force Show!!
Looking forward to more excitement… =)

Jo August 19, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Good show, very interesting premise. Please continue.

Anonymous August 15, 2014 at 2:34 am

You need to bring it back…that s how was so good
Every episode was a nail bitter, action packed, twists everything you want in a show. PLEASE, PLEASE. .BRING IT BACK..

Anonymous August 22, 2014 at 12:58 am

Very good show….please bring it back!

Jerry Bregar August 2, 2014 at 3:34 pm

This a great show that my husband and I faithfully follow. It does depict how violent and dedicated the gangs are to each other. Maybe we can see thur this show that this is such a real problem and how hard the police fight to get control

Chuck Carr June 24, 2014 at 10:17 pm