Haven: Season Four Ratings

Haven season four ratingsViewership for Haven came down last season but Syfy still renewed the series. Will the ratings continue to fall this season or will the rise? Will the show be cancelled or brought back for season five? Time will tell.

On Haven, FBI Agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose) and Officer Nathan Wuornos (Lucas Bryant) investigate strange occurrences in the small town of Haven, Maine. Others in the cast include Eric Balfour, Nicholas Campbell, Richard Donat, John Dunsworth, Colin Feruson, Emma Lahana, Adam Copeland, and Christian Camargo.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings, the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available.

Final season averages: 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.47 million total viewers.

For comparisons: The third season of Haven averaged a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.55 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers and are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like the Haven TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a fifth season?

Say NO to Ghost Hunters January 19, 2014 at 6:54 pm

This show STILL hasn’t been given a green light for Season 5 yet?

In the past it was always renewed rather quickly or even before its current season had ended. This situation is seeming more and more like “Alphas” from last year. I’m not impressed with “Bitten” or “Helix”, so SYFY better think twice before letting this one go. Along with “Being Human” and “Defiance”, it is the only thing decent on the network.

Molly January 19, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Renew the show!! I know rating can lie!! people get busy, and miss the episode on TV, or they just dont get the SYFY channel like I do so we have to watch them online on some alternative site. Theres so many more people watching this show than what those ratings say. Those of us that do watch outside of the normal time, we’re all too emotionally attached to the show to have it end like that.

Cheryl January 19, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Please renew, I only started watching it in December 2013 as a friend said I would enjoy it, I’ve now watched all 4 seasons and I’m eagerly anticipating a season 5……. Please Please Please don’t cancel!!!!

S January 19, 2014 at 12:25 pm

RENEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT CAN’T LEAVE IT JUST LIKE THAT WITH A BOOOOOM!

Zeljko January 19, 2014 at 7:08 am

I,absolutely lovee this show.It must bee renew.Pleeeeeeeeeeasee renew itttt…For all the fans of this tv show…

caitlyn January 18, 2014 at 8:47 pm

RENEW!!!! ADORE THIS SHOW!! i need to know what happens i didnt start watching with everyone else BUT i watched all the seasons in like a month…not even..

Debbie January 18, 2014 at 11:40 am

this is an awesome some please renew lease

Anna Björk January 18, 2014 at 9:31 am

Please please please! Renew!

Kirah January 17, 2014 at 10:07 pm

RENEW IT!!!!

KS in the Valley January 17, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Please renew Haven. My husband and I watched 3 seasons on Netflix then caught up with season 4 by paying for episodes on iTunes till we caught up to the last two episodes of season on TV. It was that good!! Our favorite show. We have been waiting for it to come back on. Ppppppllllleeeeaaasssseeeee don’t cancel. J

Kelly Travers January 17, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Renew it please at least season five don’t leave it just hanging besides I love this show its like a little Stephen King ever Friday night.!

Katelin January 15, 2014 at 11:36 pm

they definitely need to renew the show, its really good and they ended the 4th season like it is getting renewed so you all cant leave us hanging like that lol. but yeah I love the show and hope to see it back on!!!!

Rebecca N January 15, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Please renew, there is nothing else like it on TV. In regards to ratings you have to take into consideration those who watch shows via the web and on demand..it’s not that ratings are down, it’s that many of us don’t watch shows at their regular scheduled air date and time.. This is 1 of my favorite shows and there is nothing else even close to it. Thank you!

Amy Marble January 15, 2014 at 12:17 am

Please renew Haven. It is the only show I watch, even if I have to do it sitting in front of my computer watching on Syfy.com.

SirStephenH January 14, 2014 at 11:37 pm

They certainly ended season 4 like they were expecting to be renewed. It definitely deserves another season but with the way the story line is going season 5 will probably be it’s last.

Nic118 January 17, 2014 at 1:23 pm

I’m honestly okay with season 5 being the last. I just hate it when I watch shows faithfully and they end on a cliffhanger forever. They really need to wrap things up properly.