Intelligence

Intelligence TV show on CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 — March 31, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

TV show description:
In this dramatic thriller, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. He’s the first human ever to be connected directly into the global information grid and have complete access to Internet, WiFi, telephone, and satellite data. He can hack into any data center and access key intelligence in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies.

Leading the elite government cyber-security agency that was created to support him is Director Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger). She’s a straightforward and efficient boss who oversees the unit’s missions.

Director Strand assigns Secret Service Agent Riley Neal (Meghan Ory) to protect Gabriel from outside threats — as well as from his appetite for reckless, unpredictable behavior and disregard for protocol.

Also on the team is Chris Jameson (Michael Rady), a resourceful federal investigator. Doctor Shenendoah Cassidy (John Billingsley) is the brains behind the design of Gabriel’s chip. His son Nelson (P.J. Byrne) is jealous of Gabriel’s prominent place in his father’s life.

As the first supercomputer with a beating heart, Gabriel is the most valuable piece of technology the country has ever created and is the US’s secret weapon.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — “Being Human”
When Gabriel and Riley learn that sleeper agents are embedded in the U.S. government, they’re shocked when their identities are revealed.
First aired: March 31, 2014

What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

809 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Marsha says

It has been cancelled as of May 10. As always, get a show that is worth watching and isn’t in cookie-cutter format like all the other crime shows that have been on for too many years and they cancel it before it even gets a chance!! Did the same thing with Almost Human, 13 episodes and done :)

2. Lisa F says

Please please don’t cancel Intelligence! I record it every week and rewatch the episodes again and again. Such great actors and storylines. I love it!!

3. Louis Buscarino says

Please do not cancel this show it is bad enough their is not a lot of good shows on the air as it is . Their are alot of other shows that should go. I manly watch CBS all the other channels do not cut it .If I have to pay to watch television I should at least get a good choice like what CBS has too offer.I realy like this show it has it all .

4. Joy says

I Loved this show but tivoed because you put it up against The Blacklist and Castle pick another day wed thurs. fri Sunday

5. says

DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW! I love this show. Original, great cast… on at a tough time. vs. Castle and Blacklist. change day and time before you think of cancelling.

6. April says

LOVE the show. I agree, cancel a stupid ‘reality’ show before you even think about this one! I see too many shows be given up on without really giving it a chance. KEEP THIS! LOVE the cast!

7. christina says

me and my mom love this show so don’t cancel it. there are plenty of other shows that should be canceled…

8. Terrie says

Do not cancel this show. I agree with the comment to cancel a reality show. There are way too many of those.

9. iamafan says

This is a great show…….good drama, great special effects, great chemistry with the actors/actresses. Cancel Survivor or some other reality show, but leave this one alone and bring it back.

10. Glen says

Do not cancel this show……….there are so many out there that should be canceled, but not this one!!!!!