Intelligence

Intelligence TV show on CBSNetwork: CBS
Episodes: 13 (hour)
Seasons: One

TV show dates: January 7, 2014 — March 31, 2014
Series status: Cancelled

Performers include: Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger, Meghan Ory, Michael Rady, John Billingsley, P. J. Byrne, Tomas Arana, Lance Reddick, and Peter Coyote.

TV show description:
In this dramatic thriller, Gabriel Vaughn (Josh Holloway) is a high-tech intelligence operative who’s been enhanced with a super-computer microchip in his brain. He’s the first human ever to be connected directly into the global information grid and have complete access to Internet, WiFi, telephone, and satellite data. He can hack into any data center and access key intelligence in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies.

Leading the elite government cyber-security agency that was created to support him is Director Lillian Strand (Marg Helgenberger). She’s a straightforward and efficient boss who oversees the unit’s missions.

Director Strand assigns Secret Service Agent Riley Neal (Meghan Ory) to protect Gabriel from outside threats — as well as from his appetite for reckless, unpredictable behavior and disregard for protocol.

Also on the team is Chris Jameson (Michael Rady), a resourceful federal investigator. Doctor Shenendoah Cassidy (John Billingsley) is the brains behind the design of Gabriel’s chip. His son Nelson (P.J. Byrne) is jealous of Gabriel’s prominent place in his father’s life.

As the first supercomputer with a beating heart, Gabriel is the most valuable piece of technology the country has ever created and is the US’s secret weapon.

Series Finale:
Episode #13 — “Being Human”
When Gabriel and Riley learn that sleeper agents are embedded in the U.S. government, they’re shocked when their identities are revealed.
First aired: March 31, 2014

What do you think? Do you like the Intelligence TV series? Do you think it should have been cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

810 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Jocelyn says

UGH! I’m just going through my list of tv shows to watch
    & Intelligence is cancelled-among many other great shows on tv.
    WHY? WHAT THE HELL? stop showing us garbage reality tv.
    Put Intelligence back!!!

2. Ruth Cauley says

Whose 5 year old is picking the shows that we watch. All the stations are cancelling the good shows and keeping the trash. I liked this show! I guess you have to be 10 to watch TV anymore.

3. Reda Copeland says

I loved this show and am so sorry to see it go… Seems like the networks always cancel the best shows… Boooo to them… Josh Holloway is a real acting talent and I would love to see a lot more of him in movies and TV..

4. Anonymous says

I loved this show. I think it should be brought back. I was waiting for the new season. Man, this sucks!

5. says

I LOved it cast worked great together what is wrong with
    TV executives paid a lot of money no nothing this is one sow that should not go!!!!! BRING IT BACK

6. ella harpster says

I loved the show I thought it was the best show on the air very sorry it was cancelled I wish they would bring it back

7. Jimmy A says

This was a good show. The TV people do not know what they are doing. We get a good show and they cancel it. No wonder people are tuning out TV and do something else. I don’t watch much TV now. I guess they don’t get me for that hour either.

8. Vince says

Really liked this show, sorry it was cancelled. The whole family hopes they will bring it back somehow.

9. Candice says

I loved this show. I’m so upset it’s cancelled. A bunch of us watched this every week and we are all very confused as to why it is cancelled.