Journeyman: Episode 12 Will Air — Will There Be More?

JourneymanThere’s a bit of good news for fans of NBC’s Journeyman.

As you may recall reading here, Journeyman creator Kevin Falls expressed concern that, despite the fact that episode 12 would answer a number of series mysteries, there wasn’t a place for it on the NBC schedule.

Thankfully, the network has announced that they’ve made room and will indeed air the twelfth episode of Journeyman (number 13 if you count the pilot). Episode 11 will air on Monday December 17th with episode 12 scheduled for Wednesday, December 19th. Both air at 10pm and follow two-hour episodes of the peacock network’s new reality series, Clash of the Choirs.

Will NBC order any more episodes of Journeyman? It’s looking doubtful but you never know. We’ll keep you posted so stay tuned! TV Series Finale home page

Canceled and renewed TV show

16 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. says

Journeyman was is better than LOST and which lost my interest until very reciently when the time travel plot was reveiled, tis sad, almost like a set up to fail scenerio was run to stop the series, from being successful. Look at all the marketing on LOST by comparison, what if anything other than a few promos and TVlistings was done to promote the show? Other shows like Jerico or even the nerdy Battlestar Galactica have been brought back from cancellation by fan support, so it is possible. I am not sure I caught the most recient episodes of Journeyman as the last I remeber was the old picture of physicist with the boy; I missed any resolution or explaination on that.

2. david says

I agree im tired of these networks just pulling a show cause they feel its not working why dont you ask the public because i dont think you are . how bout this put a poll on the shows website asking everybody who is watching the show to vote and comment on that show and get some ideas and feedback to do different things because we are the consumers and sooner or later you are going to lose us completley from your network because of these desicions you have made. at least finish shows before you cancel and give another network the opportuinity to pick it up instead of sitting on it so nobody can ever see it again (how selfish of you)

3. jeremy says

WHAT A JOKE, JOURNEYMAN WAS THE ONLY THING ON MONDAYS. IM NOT SURPRISED THOUGH. SOHWTIME CANCELED HUFF LAST YEAR TOO. HOW MANY AWARDS DID THAT SHOW WIN??? WHATS NEXT DEXTER GETS THE AX.

4. Jim Roberts says

The programers at NBC hit on a good series and then all of a sudden it disappears. I rarely watch shows on NBC and the other big networks, just because of this. Why should a viewer invest their time getting into a series show, and then be let down. Might as well read a good book.

5. Wes B says

This is the best show on ANY channel, PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!! Please NBC– dont cancel the only show worth watching! (I never beg)
    This show blows Quantum Leap away, and I loved Quantum!! If anybody at NBC is listening to the fans BRING BACK JOURNEYMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. says

JOURNEYMAN CANCELLED – WHAT ARE THEY NUTS?!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I SO LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING IT; IT KIND OF REMINDS ME OF QUATUMMN LEAP AND A SOAP OPERA, IN THE SENSE THAT EACH SHOW CONNECTS TO THE NEXT EPISODE.
    PERHAPS, NBC WILL REALIZE THAT MONDAY NIGHTS ARE KIND OF DULL. THERE WAS PRACTICALLY NO MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAMES (ESPN); AND ASIDE FROM MY SHOWS: 2 1/2 MEN AND CSI: MIAMI – I REALLY LOOKED FORWARD TO THE SHOW. THERE WAS/IS A GOOD ASSEMBLE OF ACTORS/ACTRESS IN THE CAST. NBC DONT GIVE UP!

ON THE OTHER HAND, PERHAPS USA CAN PICK IT UP LIKE THEY DID WITH L&O CRIMINAL INTENT; CONSIDERING THAT USA HAS CANCELLED THE 4400N AND THE DEAD ZONE…?

7. Alan says

It does seem that you are setting yourselves up for failure. The comments already posted are very valid. This is perhaps the only show really worth watching on Network TV

8. Karin says

Honestly! You people are totally crazy! You give the public a decent show for a change then all of a sudden it’s gone. Because of why? You do you people talk to anyway? There’s a whole town here that loves this show. Just the same as Big Shots. 2 of the best shows of the season and you idiots want to cancel them. I don’t get it….And I’m not a happy camper with any of the networks. Big Shots was one of the best shows in 8 years and so is this one. Just when they start to get really good you boneheads pull the plug. I think you’re all idiots. Sorry, but it’s getting out of control.

9. Mianne says

“Journeyman” is the best TV show on air these days. The writing and acting don’t get any better than this, so I’m stunned and disheartened to find out that NBC may take it off the air. Are you crazy!!!???

10. Maxx says

Journeyman is a Really Great Show………
    They need to place in a better time slot so more people get a chance to watch it..

I tell you one thing!It’s a lot better then all the darn reality television shows.

GO FIGURE THEY FINALY PUT A GOOD SHOW OUT THERE
    AND THEY DON’T EVEN GIVE IT A CHANCE!

11. Shawn says

I think Journeyman and the time travel idea is exactly what TV needed, soem new elemant and to take it off for good is a real bad idea….strike is 1 thing but do have it return as demand will only grow!!!!!